Muhammad received his first revelation in 610 CE

>Muhammad received his first revelation in 610 CE
>He passed away around twenty two years later

Is there anybody who completely shaped the world in such little time as he did?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=91AM7665cbo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>posting an image of Mohammed (pbuh)

>the world

and the true holder of widely shaping the world in a short span falls to Genghis Khan

There would be no Muhammed without Jesus

There would be no Jesus without Cyrus The Great, he freed the Jews from slavery and let them rebuild the Second Temple which is the only reason Judaism, Christianity and Islam still exist today

this is actually 100% true

the Muslim region is a 600 years after the fact bizzarro fan fiction riding the coat tales of Christianity

The prophets acknowledged Cyrus:

Cyrus is my anointed king.
I take hold of his right hand.
I give him the power
to bring nations under his control.

- Isaiah 45:1

>this is actually 100% true

the Christian religion is a 600 years after the fact bizzarro fan fiction riding the coat tales of Judaism

>I know you are but what am I

Not really. Both the Jews and Christians adhere to the Old Testament. Islam completely re-wrote both of them to fit their Arabic polytheist practices. I mean c'mon they said Abraham built the fucking Kaaba.

To be fair the NT is completely at odds with the OT. It's like God had some brain trauma and his personality changed.

But he didn't reshape the world. He took fairly old and established religious ideas and themes and adapted them to fit an Arabian setting.

He was also lucky to do this around the time when the Byzantines completely destroyed the Persian empire. Muhammad, with all his upsides, can still be compared somewhat to a doomprophet militiaman from, say, rural Northern Sweden who, after WWII, took over Europe. If you look at the circumstances at the time, things weren't as hard and miraculous as they're often portrayed

>Quran written 80 years later
>there is no textual manuscript tradition because it all got burnt by Uthman
>We only have the Uthmanic tradition
>10th century manuscripts still nowhere near the Uthmanic tradition
>huge errors and copyist mistakes in Uthmanic tradition
>People start making up traditions about Muhammad
>no rationale to determine which is authentic or not
>Hadith chain becomes useless
>Ibn Ishaq writers Sirah Rasul Allah
>becomes acclaimed
>then disliked because it was very embarrassing
>so embarrassing that no muslim wants to use it
>Ibn Saad though uses his tradition and so does Al Tabari
>Bukhari writes his hadith 100+ years after Muhammad
>can't trace back the sources unless through faulty chain
>then Muslim writes his hadith
>then at-Tirmidhi writes his
>all three admit that people forgot many passages of the Quran or died in battle at Yamma and that Zaid Ibn Thabit is to not meant to be trusted with his recitation of the Quran
>Zaid Ibn Thabit and Uthman makes their own Quran and burn the rest
>Sunan Ibn Majah is writes
>Ibn Majah records that Aisha saw a tame sheep come in and eat the Quranic passages of breast feeding and stoning of women
>Sahih narrative : Hasan = Good

wew

He got laid.

that's because they actually refer to God in vastly different ways. The mark of gnosticism is strong in the NT.

Posting animals is not a problem on this board

TWENTYTWO YEARS IS A RELATIVELY LONG TIME TO CHANGE THE WORLD IN THE DEGREE THAT MUHAMMAD IBN ABDULLAH DID.

There would have been a Jesus as long as there were jews.

#wrecked

>that low bf
What's the Messiah's routine?

That's because Christianity had nothing to do with Judaism. Jesus wasn't Jewish. All the Jew stuff in Christianity was added later by Jews who attached themselves to Christianity because they got BTFO.

>took 22 years
>not 8

underrated post

Where can I read more about this?

This only disproves your incorrect notion. Christianity has more commonalities to mithraism than Judaism. The Jews didn't have a monopoly on Old Vestment figures nor the books of the Old Testament. Such things were widely circulated around the Hellenistic world.

Took me forever to do but all you have to do is read all the hadiths, the sirah literature and tafsirs. A majority of the material is online but it will take you probably 5 months to finish it all.

Or you could watch this video which is a snippet of the material I talked about: youtube.com/watch?v=91AM7665cbo

>all you have to do is read all the hadiths, the sirah literature and tafsirs

I really mean it you will never get a full understanding of Islam from just the Quran or a monograph

Jesus only preached for 3 years and didn't have to spread his teachings through acts of terror

yes, there is. the terrorists of 9/11.

>implying mohamad spread his teachings through terror
Dear god some people are so uneducated...

>Thrown out of Medina or Mecca or RIyadh or whatever
>Assemble an army
>Return and impose his religion on the city

>All of Christian history

Its objective fact that he did, you stupid dhimmi.