Alright you fuckers, I am now a coiner

Alright you fuckers, I am now a coiner.

I have 0.5 btc

What shitcoin is going to turn this into 5btc?

Other urls found in this thread:

ico.nexus.social/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

XMR is currently picking up steam, could be profitable

Signatum

buy high sell low

Signatum will turn that in 50 btc minimum.

Congratulation you changed your life. You can thank us in 5 years.

seems pumped already?

can I get the run down on signatum? it looks like it was a pump and dump.

.5 in 5 years will change my life?

>it looks like it was a pump and dump.

I don't think you understand what that means but that's probably because you're new to this. If it was a REAL pump and dump it would have gone back to 300 sats but it's still holding quite well considered the market situation.

Litedoge just started to moon again, much rich

it's 4.5 u idiot. it'll be worth $90000 in 5 years and yes it's a good starting money to change ur life

You seem knowledgeable, can you help a new coiner out?

What makes signatum worth it’s current value? Also I only found it on cryptopia? Is that something to be concerned of?

you bought way too early. you should have waited 4-5 days.

why's that?

stratis hehe

Just read the devs roadmap yourself.

1. Project dedicated explorer ( to be released as OpenSource under GPL ) - completed 24th July 2017
2. Whitepaper - task assigned to community member Dan Jensen for writeup with dev team
3. Update Website
4. Signatum Marketplace where people can trade goods and services using SIGT currency
5. Better Anonymity network with more Tor nodes.
6. Signatum Web Wallet in NodeJS
7. SignatumPay
8. More Exchanges
9. Signatum Crowdfunding platform
10. Plan & Build a Signatum Foundation - suggested by community member Mr. Rick
11. Signatum Exchange - suggested by user EVP & Dan Jensen

>Also I only found it on cryptopia?

There are talks to add it on bittrex and poloniex.

If you're starting, start by serious coins that are not likely to crash 40% in one day, don't go for the "research" bullshit, not now as a newfag, almost all of them are selling you promises. Invest in something that is already strong and can go up.

XMR was a good choice but THIS morning, not now, wait for the dip or you most likely will lose money.

I would go for STRAT, it has a good price now.

ico.nexus.social/

This is the next Stratis that will deliver %1000000 gains. Nobody is talking about this yet so its a good sign.

Trying to be everything will make it worse at everything compared to coins used for those specific tasks.

Therefore it will be a literal shitcoin compared to anything else.

Minereum is the most likely to do a 10x return. Minereum (available on Cryptopia and Livecoin).

Just look at the team... 2 guys for such a project and 3 bitches waiting to get paid.

This sounds stupid

sigt.

It was for you

>%1000000 gains

from $0.8 ?

if your not meme tier you will buy xmr, if you are truely not meme tier you buy the bean and max out margin/family-loans/friends-loans/profit-from-suck-dick-10x

It's time for DGB...

Never thought I'd actually say this again.

go all in on riptobux