/crypto/ containment board

I love cryptocurrencies as much as the next guy, but a "business & finance" board shouldn't be completely dedicated to them.

I miss the old days when Veeky Forums was evenly divided between hustling, dropshipping, interview tips, as well as some stocks & crpytos. Now it is 95% cryptos and there's little room for anything else.

ITT let's get support and bounce ideas for a board name since /crypto/ is too long.

Pic totally related.

/cry/

fpbp

/cry/ moar because you lost all your money in shitcoin.

Thanks user, that joke really needed an explanation. (By the way, that's sarcasm, in case it's too subtle for anyone)

I don't think people would disagree, but the problem is that nobody seems to be running the show here.

what about a /knee/ board?

Nobody ever runs any show on Veeky Forums ever. How new are you? It's an anonymous board for a reason. If you want leaders go to reddit, where you'll cuck yourself into groupthink and die in a herd.

Here, here is very different. We'all eat each other for breakfast and shit out posts like you said. Now go back to a Chan coin thread or Sigt thread candy ass

are you retarded? can't you read?
that's exactly what I said
You need to go fap or something

I do need a good wank you're right. Any material friend? Help me out.

/btc/ - Bitcoin and others

Veeky Forums is literally the crypto-containment board

This could work

maybe /fin/ for non crypto shit. Either way this board needs flags to weed out some of the pajeet shit. Honestly I think that would cut out a solid 10-20% of the shill crypto mess.

Go to redditchan and make your own biz sub-channit

This
YOU are the guests

>the old days
Isn't this board like less than a year old

>both he and op weren't here for the dogepocolypse and think this board is for boomer investment strategies

Anyone here do Ecommerce?

Dropshipping, clothing, unique products, etc.

Maybe we can make a /ecommerce/ general thread thats always going on. Just like Veeky Forums always has fat people hate thread and /mu/ always has a guitar general and production general thread.

>boomer investment strategies
My 2030 target retirement fund is earning a respectable 2.4%!

/btc/ would be good. I would really like a separate crypto board from Veeky Forums and this is from someone who works as a Solidity programmer.

/CRP/

PER YEAR! WHAT A SMART INVESTMET

shut the fuck up retards. no new board will be created and we dont need one. This is the crypto board and always was

It was never this much crypto. It always had a mix of stocks, crypto, drophsipping, etc

All of us know deep down inside that this will never, ever, absolutely not, for the entire life of the universe, will never happen.

Like literally, you can make these threads for the rest of your life and nothing will change.