Had all my coins on btc-e because of the low trading fees

>had all my coins on btc-e because of the low trading fees

Other urls found in this thread:

support.coinbase.com/customer/portal/articles/1662379-how-is-coinbase-insured-
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

u get what u pay for

fuck you too

Same...I think the exchange is done for. >>Facepalm.jpg

I transferred 18 BTC there just 1 week ago to trade between LTC. WHHHHYYYYY. I still have about 60 BTC but Jesus Christ.

>tfw i will literally kms if bittrex gets hacked

I'm very sorry to hear that, OP. Did you lose it all?

Fuck man i have 26.5k$ there.

When I was signing up for exchanges I skipped btc-e because it was so fucking sketchy looking. They couldn't even be bothered to not make their website look like total crap.

But sorry mang. Maybe you'll get your money back, the site was taken down by the white hats, it could happen.

Greece thanks you very much

Update2: Ha дaнный мoмeнт вeдyтcя paбoты пo вoccтaнoвлeнию paбoты cepвиca. Пpимepныe cpoки oт 5 дo 10 днeй. Cпacибo зa пoнимaниe #btce

---------------------------------------------------

Update2: At the moment, work is underway to restore the service. Approximate terms from 5 to 10 days. Thank you for understanding #btce

>jewing yourself by using a non-FDIC insured exchange when Gox happened less than 5 years ago

You deserved it. ^-^

At least you'll get a free ticket to federal prison. Money launderer.

there is no FDIC insured crypto exchange faget

I say we start snuffing owners of exchanges that fuck people up irl.
If they want to go wild west on crypto, we might as well go wild west on their asses too.

I think that's the joke you retard

This is confidence con 101. Whenever someone offers you a rate notably better than anything else on the market, they have to be making up for it in ways you don't know about.

Gemini

What is Coinbase?

support.coinbase.com/customer/portal/articles/1662379-how-is-coinbase-insured-

>All digital currency that Coinbase holds online is fully insured. This means that if Coinbase were to suffer a breach of its online storage, the insurance policy would pay out to cover any customer funds lost as a result.

The insurance policy covers any losses resulting from a breach of Coinbase’s physical security, cyber security, or by employee theft. The policy is provided by a syndicate of insurers through Lloyd’s of London.

Coinbase holds less than 2% of customer funds online. The rest is held in offline storage.

Get rekt, faggot.

I had so much luck taking out my coins from them together with a large profit. Thank you BTC-e for doing right to me...

You trusted Russians, it's your fault.

fuck man i just lost 100k

That's a lie user, plenty of other insured exchanges have gotten fucked in court when they try to claim the insurance after a breach
Also, FDIC only inside USD dumb brainlet
Just use the official wallets