Bitcoin about to dip

>it's happening all over again
>people are still buying
buy orders at 2200 and 1800 lads

it's about to happen. this thread will probably 404 and I will probably be banned before it does. but if you see this, just remember that I warned you

Those buy orders have been there for awhile though. Not saying it won't happen though.

>mfw he wants to buy at 1800 and not 800

why didn't i sell at $2600
am I retarded

we can always hope it is a permaban 4u :)

no, just greedy

Sold for USDT at 2860. Not buying back now. Considering the latest news, there's no way Bitcoin will rise in the upcoming days (and likely weeks)

What news?

mhh 2200 could be the bottom for a while but try to buy at 2380 before that. It's a strong support that is going to bounce nicely.. before coming back down.

some guy got arrested for laundering

I'm waiting for $1800.

CRASH ALREADY

i hate when this shit just trades sideways for a whole day between a 30 dollar margin like some fuckhole on one side can't accept it's going down and keeps putting walls up all the way down when he could just let it fall and use that money to buy it cheaper
fucking idiots

trade all your btc for eth before it's too late

Literally the worse thing you could do lmao.

Just sit in tether or fiat until the dip and buy up bitcoin at 2k-2.2k or however low it goes

4 billion dollars worth of bitcoin....

You succumb to greed, not retardation. Do you think everyone buying up bitcoin at the ATH is a retard? No, they have sometimes hundreds of thousands of dollars, so they're not retards (necessarily). However, they are fucking greedy cunts.

JUST FUCKING MOVE

REEEE

Dip looks to be over, BTC already rebounding and is + on the day

It's going to tank again at $2500

>clear head and shoulders from yesterday
>IT'LL RISE GUYS
this guy's trying to get all your money cheap

I think it's far from over. Look at the chart for the last two days.

I say this because I'm following the chart closely every time and every time I get this impression and fall again.

november 2017 btc price ($300-400) < eth price ($450-500)

Looks like a descending wedge. Should rise again - target - $2600-2650. Crash another day or two later, down to ~2000-2200.

Price will be manipulated to follow this, they want to accumulate BTC pre-split, and keep the price low to keep as high of a transfer rate as possible from BCC to BTC, as they all dump back into BTC.

After that, BTC will skyrocket to around ~3200-3500 due to the demand, at which all those who pulled off this scheme will start dumping right before everyone expects them to, causing it to crash to a new floor of 2800-3000.

My two cents.

Addendum: on this drop it should not move much past 2400, if at all. Place trades at 2400-2430, and stop loss at 2350-2380 (as if it crashes there it'll plummet to the next support line). Target is 2600-2700.