In a battle royale fist fight , who would win?

In a battle royale fist fight , who would win?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Augustus_II_the_Strong
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Dat retardeness extra strength doe

Peter the Great
Manlets can't even compete

>Slovenia
Peter the great, he was fucking huge (6'3) and personally brutalized nearby nobles who refused to do away with their beards.

who's the estonian

Alexander, Brian Boru and probably some of the medieval kings would have been trained from infancy to be warriors. It would be like a professional athlete going up against an amateur unless muskets are allowed.

So one of them.

>Peter's visits to the West impressed upon him the notion that European customs were in several respects superior to Russian traditions. He commanded all of his courtiers and officials to wear European clothing and cut off their long beards, causing his Boyars, who were very fond of their beards, great upset.[16] Boyars who sought to retain their beards were required to pay an annual beard tax of one hundred rubles.

beardies BTFO

Maria Theresa, cause what kind of king would beat a woman?

>Putting warriors and giants against fat women and manlets
Why?

Leopold would chop those niggers up. Realistically I'd say Alexander could do well if he was in a drunken rage.

Is there a comprehensive list of who they all are? I only recognise big Gus, Victoria, Nappy, Alexander, Brian Boru, Dracula, and Peter.

Of those only Brian Boru, Vlad and Alexander actually personally fought in pre-gunpowder battles, and Brian's brother was apparently strong enough to tear a man apart with his bare hands, so if he was a similarly big guy I'd give it to him.

Leopold II has been agreed by many historians (me and that other user from that thread I had up about him) to have probably been on the Asperger syndrom spectrum.

He would've probably broken out into an autistic fit and killed them all.

Cheeky Leo.

Except Leopold was tall as fuck, and not some American manlet.

Brian Boru in his prime could knock the shit out of a lot of them, but Máel Sechnaill Mac Domnaill could knock the shit out of Brian Boru.

Peter.

that nigger was like 7 feet tall

Mael Sechnaill was arguably a better general than Brian but we don't know if he'd have beaten him in a 1 on 1 fight.

Considering Brian's brother could tear a man's intestines out with his bare hands and his son could kill like 50 guys in single combat in a row they must've been pretty strong, so I'd assume Brian would be too.

Brian Boru, Alexander the Great, Skanderbeg or Peter the Great would win

is there an actual reason why tards are so strong, like literally it's a phenomenon called 'mong strength' in england

>Victoria

why not someone like Henry V, Richard I or Edward III instead?

Tards don't have any restraint so that's why they can rip people apart.

>latvia is just more peter the great

such is life

Source?

Well, Friedrich II. was kind of a wimp, but his father Friedrich-Wilhelm I. was a choleric angry guy who loved the soldier life. He would have had at least a fighting chance, I think

>Peter
>Giant, well built
>sociopath sadist
>loved manual labor, participated in building ships
>since early childhood took part in live combat training

He's a final boss of this anime.

>'mong strength

holy shit I thought this was just an Australian thing

We just call it tard strength in America.

>Napoleon

Change it with Bayard

Poland should get Augustus the Strong. He's the only monarch in European history that has a chance at beating Peter.

Alexander would beat the literal shit out of any leader in history.

Frederick. That dude was fucking Rocky Balboa of his time

It's a fist fight, and the best you can put up there for the Brits is little Victoria?

They should at least get Marlborough or Wellington.

If it has to be a monarch, Henry VIII might do.

She was a good British Monarch but for Good English monarchs there are many more choices:

Alfred the great
Henry the Young
Richard Lion heart
Edward Longshanks
Edward III
Henry IV
Henry V

or Richard III. He'd murder everybody's children.

Not Victoria

Either Peter or Alexander. From what i remember Peter the great was huge and would fight for shits and giggles.

I Think Eddy Hammer of the Scots would be a good match for Pete the Great. Eddy was a big guy too

>Norway
Hardrada
>Sweden
Gustavus Adolphus
>Russia
Peter the great
>Romania
Tepes
>Greece
Alexander
>Albania
Skanderberg
>Austria
Maria Theresa
>Germany
Frederick the great
>AMsterdam
>Willem fon Orange
>France
Napoleon
>Spain
Charles V
>England
Victoria
>Italy
Leader of the two sicillies, whatever his name is? (Instead of a Roman)

tfw history brainlet.

>Latvia
>Peter the "great"
What?

>retarded scatvians spergging out
come back when you get an actual history lmoa

Brian Boru.

Peter the Great was 6'8"

>frederick the great
>his kingdom doesn't even exist anymore

Germany really should be Barbarossa or Bismarck

>H-hes fast

niggas dont know about my boy adolf the premature econquerlater

for the diversity

should be Cromwell for the UK

Pretty sure the spanish one is Philip II

the irishman, the norwegian or the russian. all the others are sissies

dunno

I remember taking a dump in the school bathroom in 5th grade and some tard started banging on my door going "gwah gwah gwah".
I had to climb over the side wall thingy to get out

Victoria, Maria Theresa, and Fritz will lose for sure.
I'd imagine the medieval ones would be a lot tougher than the Early Modern and Modern ones.
I guess Emperor Pete is going to be the toughest of the Modern ones.

I'm not sure whose going to win though.

Correct.
And the portuguese one is John V.

bump

Probably Gustaphus Adolphus.

If I could pick any historical ruler I'd put my money on Augustus the Strong.

Croatia is Petar Krešimir IV

>If I could pick any historical ruler I'd put my money on Augustus the Strong.
Because?

I assure you, you would only lose your money, just like Poland.

>Because?
Because he's strong.

>I assure you
No, you don't, because this scenario is hypothetical.

>Because he's strong.
Lol, he made up shit that he could bend horseshoe.
>No, you don't, because this scenario is hypothetical.
And? Take the fucking historical evidence in this scenario you fucking retard. We're speaking about the specific person, not some imaginary ruler.

>he made up shit
Then they would have called him Augustus the Liar.

>Take the fucking historical evidence
Even with historical evidence you're still talking about a hypothetical scenario. I'm sorry but no matter what you do, you're not going to answer the question which historical ruler would win a fist fight with certainty.

who the fuck is the Czech one?

To some Leopold is in the same league with Hitler, Stalin and Mao but to what extend was the mess in Congo his doing?

Well, he wasn't called strong for his strenght either. His nickname is related to the huge amount of bastards he had.

You should fuck off

>he wasn't called strong for his strenght

>Augustus' great physical strength earned him the nicknames "the Strong", "the Saxon Hercules" and "Iron-Hand". He liked to show that he lived up to his name by breaking horseshoes with his bare hands and engaging in fox tossing by holding the end of his sling with just one finger while two of the strongest men in his court held the other end.[1]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Augustus_II_the_Strong

Everybody forgets Iceland...

Goodnight old Willem

Gustav ofcourse!

hardrada was like 7 feet tall and peter the great 6'8 so one of these two. brian boru might also stand a chance

François I should be a good opponent too

Charles XII > Gustavus Adolphus

Same reason even the weakest chimpanzee could still beat the ever-living shit out of prime Mike Tyson.

Humans are subconsciously blocked from using the full extent of their maximum strength as a natural tradeoff for having a higher awareness of how to control it. This is why chimps and retards both appear so clumsy a performing delicate tasks with their hands that are mindlessly easy for normal humans.