Valet Trash Business

Sup Veeky Forums, I've been unemployed for two months and no one seems to be biting despite my degree in finance and working as a financial consultant for several years.

I've thought about starting a valet trash business as the only real equipment I have is my truck. That and I'm tired of making other fuckheads rich off of my time. also, if there's one thing I know that's easy to sell in america it's convenience.

I'm thinking about trying to undercut the guys who do it at my complex as a start.

do you guys have any thoughts about the viability of this business or any pointers on landing that contract? Thanks in advance guys

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cIasr2AiyZ0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump...seriously can't you guys quit with the shit coins and start a real convo about business?

buy some kneepads

uhh how ya going to obtain parking spots for which you valet

dude, there''s all kind s of 'We Haul Away Trash' businesses out there,

the fuck you want to haul trash with all those finance degrees? Jesus Christ, go back to your office and do financial shit,

I got laid off and I'm having trouble finding work in that field again. I was lucky to get my last job without a masters and most finance jobs want one even if they don't say so on the job posting. UE benefits don't cover enough and I'm running out of cash. Also, I figure it's less stressful and i'd get my exercise at work.
It's a trash pickup service. The name may be a bit misleading but that's what it's called.

>can't you guys start a real convo about business?
You apparently can't

dude, i haul trash, it's the 9th circle of hell. You have a nice degree. Just find a job where you can use it. Trust Me, you Dont want to get stuck hauling trash.

yeah, let's try and value a limitless resource. Good luck with that. I was excited when i saw this board pop up, but that disappeared once it became a cryptocurrency circlejerk.

What's so bad about it? I mean, i know it's trash, but it seems like there's a lot of money in hauling trash. For there to be value in something the skill has to either be scarce or suck.

well for one it's fucking disgusting hauling trash, two everyone who sees you will assume you are a high school drop out with a drug habit, everyone who knows you will find out and think you have become a huge loser.

The getting your exercise at work , yea that mind sound fun on paper. Imagine where you have to get up and do a work out for 10 hours every day. You ever had to do a work out all day when you were sick? or depressed?

On top of the poor fuck heads like me who arent smart enough to actually get degrees in finance who need the work. And come here to learn how crypto currency works.

What you are suggesting is like when one of those annoying chics gets a STEM degree and decides to work as a clerk in a shop in a mall instead.

>crypto is hardcapped, fiat is printed
>user with GED in finance doesn't know about quantitative easing
>let's try and value a limitless resource
ok mr garbage man

I'm sure it's gross, but I have one question...do you own the business? For my complex alone the trash service is pulling about three grand a month. That would take one guy about two hours to do every morning. Gt two complexes and you're set. You could even hire a helper at that point. Also many states give out funds to business willing to hire ex cons. you can get about half of their pay handled by the state just for taking them on. The idea is to grow the business until i don't have to work in the field anymore. I understand that can take a few years, but meh it's always hard in the beginning. Also, i don't care about what others think about me...i only care about making money. George Soros once said that " someone who really want to get rich doesn't care how he does it."

Don't you have some milo, pepe and doge coins to sell? You actually have meme coins yet you fail to see that they're a meme. You know, there's a saying..."if you don't know who the patsy is...it's you" What next? Are you guys gonna be selling tulip bulbs worth millions? Fuck off.

vid related it's the guy at the other end of your shit coin trades.

youtube.com/watch?v=cIasr2AiyZ0

I don't trade coins.
>being this delusional and petty
No wonder you failed at consulting.

Also, don't be so hard on yourself..You seem like a smart guy. Don't fall for college. Learn a trade. I wish i had and I might even go back into training for it.

>defends coins
>I don't trade coins
I think I've fed you enough. Time for you to head back under your bridge.

>couldn't make his college degree work out
>gives career advice
We already established you can't consult in OP. Please stop.

I never defended coins? But sure I'll cop to being a troll, if that helps you sleep at night.

Awww sweetie...you're so hungry aren't you?

Sweet dreams... of garbage...

WHOOO AM I TO DISAGREEEEE

You're just further proving my point that this is a shit board.

Partly because of you. You come on here and start a troll thread, and then you complain about trolling.

>there's one thing I know that's easy to sell in america it's convenience.
More than you know nigs, Amazon for the past five years has been all about convenience instead of deals.

Do the valet trash business and start a few online stores on the side.