Tfw you realize sigt is literally the next bitcoin

stay mad, no siggies

We're gonna make it sigbros

Nigger I'm all over sigt, just bought 8k siggies.

>No siggies, when will they learn

nice sigmobile bro

i think i'll get one like that

>tfw bought at 2250

it'll recover soon right??

dude i bought at 3k. not breaking a sweat. iron hands, broham.

sell me your bags, i'll carry them for you

I'll sent this exact photo to the vinyl wrap guys once I buy my Lamborghini and I will have this very one with my proud SIGT on the front and people who recognize the logo will look at me and we will both nod and have a telepathic conversation in both our heads 'we made it'

So what does the coin actually do? Why does it deserve to be valued at a high price?

this is the ground floor price buddy.

even 4k yesterday was a steal

If you want to be dazzled with bullshit go read the Bancor whitepaper.

When's the last time you saw a no-premine, fair lauch, privacy and community oriented coin launch?

Devs are active. Bittrex is coming (maybe as early next week, fee is paid and it's been assigned a ticket), and Poloniex to follow (per Telegram group).

Half of the reason any crypto is successful is community and that's what the launch of this coin created.

Did you ever see Field of Dreams? If you build it, they will come.

I've got about 15,000 SIGT so I'm not a huge player by any stretch, but this is my largest position by value and I'm riding it into the sunset (for good or bad).

You still haven't said what the purpose of the coin actually is, so good job I guess

it has the exact same purpose as bitcoin

LOL OK NIGGER.
>MUH DEVS
>MUH ICO
>MUH DECENTRALIZED SHITTY SERVICE

MUH EXCUSES FOR MISSING APOLLO 11.

WE WILL LEAVE YOU HERE TO BURN WITH THE LIBS AND DEGENERATE NIGGERS WHILE WE SIT COMFY ON THE MOON WITH LAMBOS & BITCHES. ENJOY YOUR SLOW ETERNAL KEKING.

SEECANT WAIT TO SEE PINK WOJACKS YOU POST IN 1 MONTHS TIME BITCHING ABOUT HOW BIZBROS TRIED TO GET YOU TO GET ON THE SATURN V ROCKET, THE SR-71, BUT YOU BITCHED AND MOANED AND MISSED THE FLIGHT. ENJOY KNOWING YOU KEK.D YOUR SELF INTO OBLIVION.

If you genuinely believed in this coin you would be silently accumulating and not trying to sell everyone on it

he wants to tell Veeky Forums about it so that more people can join the moon mission instead of posting pink wojaks

that's how kind sigbros are, you should be thankful

PRETTY MUCH THIS. I WANT AN ACTIVE COMMUNITY, DOESNT HELP IF THERE ARE ONLY 5 SIG BROS

YOU FUCKING BITCH

They aren't answering your reasonable question because it's a p&d scam. If it's selling point is just like btc, buy btc.

>literally the next bitcoin

dude...

That's the dumbest thing I heard all week. congrats user.

You could say the same about the user that posted about mining it 2 days after it came out. Anyone that listened that didn't have a toaster for a vid card that mined it, is currently sitting pretty.

This coin has more than enough room on the ship. Not everyone wants to be going to the moon fapping by themselves. Some prefer a circle jerk.

I got both hands ready /biz,

no, the next bitcoin is literally coming august first

is that you, jihan wu

I genuinely believe in this coin and have over 15,000. I'm not a whale, just a guy.

I want other Veeky Forumsbros to get in on the good getting. I've been encouraging adoption of this coin since 200 SAT and I hope some of you listened and made money.

There's a future here, I believe.