Mt. Gox thieve catched? BTC price will drop hard

Mt. Gox thieve catched? BTC price will drop hard...

Why?

>catched
you are late on this fud pajeet

Even if justice would be able to give all our Goxed Coins back, what do you think they would be worse then? But don't forget that in this scenario about 600.000 BTC would flood the market immediately... So it's a dilemma: if Justice is not be able, people will loose faith and so will be the price, but if they are giving them back, the price will loose as well. Beside this, BTC-e may hacked, BCC and a potential split ahead... Today I an 100% sure the price of BTC will dip shortly very hard...

>catched

Sudden increase in supply, assuming those 1.5 million bitcoins actually find their way into the market and aren't confiscated by the government & its bankers

>Catched.
lol ok pajeet, go poo in loo

If you don't believe what I have explained above, wait some days and learn your lesson...

SO WAIT PAJEET WHAT YOU'RE TELLING ME IS
THE DIP IS OVER AND IT'LL GO ABOVE 2500 TONIGHT?
OK PHEW

Even the 600.000 would be enough to break the market... But 1.5 Million would be a real desaster...

No, the real dip (and not only winter) is coming

Mt. Gox thieve still not catched? BTC price will drop hard...

A Russian was arrested for laundering the btc stolen from mt gox through his site btc-e. He's being sent to the US right now.

Yes, I know, but that will affect the BTC price... As explained above

Why do you people have reading comprehension, it's $4 billion laundered over a 6 years period, nowhere it says that btc-e was holding $4 billion

but it's true the price should be going down now, I guess bots haven't reacted to the news yet and are keeping it up but that's not gonna last

I cant understand a lot of what is going on itt desu

I've reading that, but from there justice can follow the tail of money. And so much money did not disappear completely. There will be much in Bitcoin still there. I don't expect the 1.5 million but maybe 500-600.000. And that will crash the market sooner or later. And I agree with you that it's curious that the market has not crashed, yet. It seems that in the past the market reacted much quicker. But it will react for sure...

why to the US ? shouldn t he go to japan ?

what would be the price at dip?

The Canadian guy in Thailand was going to the US too. Seems to be what happens now.

We take the criminals who can pay their way out of trouble. It's us telling the world all your bribes are belong to us.

I am personally expecting the price between 1250 and 1850, but more likely to 1850 depending on what's happening next days. However no guarantee that this will happen, but for my next steps I consider this.

i see shit like this and the WIFOM is making me feel like you're bullshitting and holding right now instead of in fiat waiting for a crash
are we about to get fucked?
is the price about to skyrocket?
fuck.

That's not true, I am 100% in Fiat... Tryed to step back in last days. Lost often and decided yesterday finally to stay outside this mess... Todays news told me to follow this direction some days more...

Announcement coming tomorrow (27th) along side a few very large announcements. It will be regarding a task force set up by multiple countries in regards to the crypto market. Don;t take my word for it, just wait until tomorrow.

F

Wrong.

catching the thieves would increase public perception in the safety and security of BTC.

It's a buy.

Bitcoin is dead for the 50th time!

Lmao just found this quote from an article back in 2013:

"If you pay $200 for a single fake digital coin, you have something seriously wrong with you." (referring to bitcoin)

Toppest kek.

No, it's not. But a lot of people here will be screwed because of something they did they shouldn't have. Gl.