Government Insider user

Insider here. I can't speak much on the subject with out compromising my own security, But it should be known to the people here because they will be the most affected by it.

Due to the recent happenings with the cryptocurrency market, Multiple governments from around the world are now working together to implement and enforce regulations. The ICO's and the amount of money being siphoned off to places like India has become unacceptable, which was the trigger point to starting all of this. And doubly so, Now that all the trouble Mr. Alexander Vinnik has caused, The time table has been moved up.

I don't know what's going to happen to the people who have been trading thus far, I don't have access to those details. You might be grandfathered on trades made, but you might not.

Remember whose fault this is, Not just Alexanders but all of yours as well. Your constant back stabbing and trying to screw over each other is one thing, but it's been spilling into the normal business sector and we aren't happy about that. This has been only a matter of time, of course as many of you already know.

A lot of the trouble also comes from NK and the laundering of money to groups and terrorist cells who have been taking advantage of the blockchain. There are some serious consequences to that and anyone linked to that (certain coins and "ico"s) so I can't speak or answer any questions regarding that, other than what I've said now.

I'll answer any questions that I can within reason.

fuck off nu-pol reddit larper

You and people like you need to end.

fucking weaboo

Did you just call me stoopid? NO ONE CALLS ME STOOPID

>who cares?

>solar flare kill shot underway

>nukes from NK underway

>fake alien invasion underway

>gm mosquitoes released in Caribbean by Dutch government

>bilderberg killing people by vaccination / geo-engineering

>just go and fuck as many was you can, user

I don't consider coiners people so hopefully they all get gassed

>get gassed
Probably not. But I can say a large chunk of the userbase here is currently being investigated for certain ICO investments. Some have already had contact with agents.

I don't have much longer to answer questions, so if you have any please ask.

You are the cancer of the human race.

Since I work in the financial and financial related sectors, you aren't completely wrong.

Fpbp

Noone's shutting down internet, the only way to hinder crypto
Boomers can go fuck themselves

icos like what

All this stuff in the MSM about the government clamping down on crytocurrencies, I'm still waiting to hear how they propose to do this? Ban technology?? This is the typical case of old people not having any idea how these thing work in a technical sense and panic and think they need to 'shut it down.'

I can't say which ones are involved because it's an active investigation. But a few ICO's were set up specifically by these groups. The people who put a few bucks in shouldn't need to worry, the people who put in thousands are the ones we're investigating, as well as the people who endlessly "shilled" them. Willingly participating or not, That money went towards the death of innocent people in countries all around the world. So that need's to be investigated.

When are you going to arrest HighOnCoins?

As you know, crypto is designed in a way that prevents such things. But the country laws aren't. It's the laws that will change not crypto.

Sorry, I don't have those types of specifics. Even if I did I wouldn't be able to say anything.

Please delet this thread op, it's just pure trash.

That is all the time I have. Good luck folks. You should hear about all this soon enough.

You're a fucking idiot OP.

Wait you forgot the most important question, when are you going to actually do anything useful to anyone and stop harassing people because "muh gubment role", bootlicker?

.........yeah but what's really going on is that the kikes are getting jealous of the gains

they're going to do what they can to slow us down so they can get in on the action

Keep up the good work user most of these crypto users are degens of the highest magnitude

you should sell your house for pennies so you can go join the cause!
bootlicker.

They won't regulate crypto. They're keeping it unregulated on purpose so that people are scared to touch it because it's risky and so they stay loyal to their banks, fiat money, and IRA's.

DUDE!

Iv'e been hearing weird noises on the phone lately and it's acting weird sometimes the sound muffles and shit.

Holy fuck.