GIGA SHORT THREAD

this is fucking it I've lost so much fucking fucking fucking money I fucking lost 900% on margin longs soi far riding this shit the entire wave down and i m holding 3 shitcoins that are down fucking 50% still FUCK digibyte moon my ass you fuck niggers

I'm about to fucking send it all to fucking bitmex

all this fucking fud around bitcoin, btce fucking hack, hardfork fucking coming, fucking 15 different things a fucking day

I'm going to all in a 100x short this piece of shit before china wakes up, I'm giong to be fucking rich. FUCK this market.

and have you looked at that fucking bubbgle chart??? this shit is FUCKED bitcoin is going to fucking 600$

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0ElbguULEO0
youtube.com/watch?v=ju9IecFC_a8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

LOL post in 2 days

fud = buy more at the dip.

Be careful with 100x leverage, if it goes up 1% you're fucked lel

I dont need 2 fuycking days this shit is about to go straight to fucking hell and it isn't coming back

or I can sell BEFORE THE FUCKING DIP and making MONEY off of IT

like ar euyou fucking KIDDING me with this fucking coin so much fucking bullshit in trhs fucking market, this shit is going to fucking hell

you're two days late. The big short has already been and gone, don't waste your money.

>Margin trading
>Crypto
that's where you fucked up

Bitcoin will be $5000 after segwit

hmm not sure about that...

you are pretty dumb OP, I have to say

if you short 100x for the next whole week, I cant even begin to imagine the mssive fees. you will probably get liquidated just because of the fees

what is XBTU17... you're pretty dumb mate.

WHAT THE FUCKKKKKKKKK NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IM ABOUT TO GET MARGIN CALLED ALREADY HOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

OKO KITS OK ITS GOING BACK DOWN FUCK

HAHAHAHA YES IT WAS JUST A FAKE RALLY

Post your fucking order if you're not LARPING.

That said godspeed OP, but if you've made profit already please close. You will get liquidated by the swings at this volatility. You probably already know this, but I don't want you killing yourself over internet monies

OP is ded

OP an heroed

Pretty sure OP got liquidated, seriously concerned about his well being now

I wonder how many people from this board have killed themselves because of crypto

OP tell us you're ok pls, I'll send you 1 doge

Think OP is dead guys, next thread.

This shit is golden

Since the normies stormed in here a couple of month ago, we only see scams

This board became the new /b/

Believing every nigger thats tells you some shitcoin is gonna moon

>at least it's entertaining

He was close to margin call at 1:05, the price went $20 higher after that, that's 0.8% higher, on x100 leverage that's 80% higher, OP got liquidated for sure, RIP brother

His name was FN7da79l

he was a digimarine until the end

F

F

Not until the end he went all in shorting btc and the thing spiked at the wrong time

>lost 900%
how does that work

I'll pray for you OP
a digimarine is forever

Fucking idiot never short crypto, the trend is up and crazy up, impatient human thanks for giving me your money

His name was Robert Paulson

youtube.com/watch?v=0ElbguULEO0

youtube.com/watch?v=ju9IecFC_a8

is OP kill?

Reatard
Shorted with minimal gains two days ago, have a long on doge since 69 sats now.
Sell off at either 71 sats or 72.