Golem update new video

youtube.com/watch?v=x1lTTc6IsXE

>Golem is going nowhere they said

Golem is going to be huge one day, just take a look at the vid and you can see how dedicated and smart the team is.

Golem offers a service that is unnecessary and would be too confusing for the people that would actually need to use it.

literally retarded

kys

My heaviest bags. Il be glad to break even. The term "shitcoin" was literally invested for coins like this.

first thing I see.

People are actually working on the project
How many shitcoins can say this honestly ?

>kys
>retard
>a-at least people are working on it...*hangs himself*
Damn what a complete mess

you forgot to post about the woman dev

and the fact that they're polish, you have to show that hate speech cmon user, is this your first day?

And you guys are forgetting the token muzzie

It really, really sucks.

Good lord these guys can't make a video to save their lives.

>tfw fell for the golem meme

How fucked am I?

You do realise that Golem is dead even before release? way too many competitors in a much more advanced stages of production.

Some of you, who actually can see potential in myst computing, probably know about SONM(which is supposed to launch in December, hubs and DAO in September). and btw they already have working alfa and today they rolled out core.

Never touching Golem

This was the gayest video I've ever seen. God damn it I bought golem at 70 cents. It's hodl from here on out

L.O.L. I'm studying economics at University of Warsaw and getting balls deep into Golem after this video. These interns are one of those praised here fucking weirdos studying math and CS who win gold medals at these HTML++ competitions every year. Just google "acm icpc university of warsaw".

This was some SERIOUS cringe.

Look at 2:05 in the vid. What the fuck is happening? The guy does some kind of weird tourettes movement shit. Why would they use that as an outro?

I'm WTFing so hard right now.

....and I have 51k GNT....

I honestly want to believe they are just fucking with us at this point. But I don't know...

SONM is literally the worst ICO in history right now. What a shit team if they won't even add their coin to a decent exchange.

SONM is my most despised bag and I highly doubt I'll ever break even.

lol yeah what a shit show. I got suckered into that shitcoin too, good thing i only put in a couple of eth. Can't even get on bittrex, no idea wtf is going on with that coin. The whole market crashing didn't help things either. Fuck.

I just sold all my golem
these are pajeet idiots
WOW

Poland's finest autists, godspeed to the moon boys.

I just want to make our polish queen happy, that's it

>I would let her polish my knob

Is there a coincidence that GNT and BNT both have hotties fronting them? Can chan launch CNT please? Do we have a frontwoman?

REKT

If Vitalik can make it, why can't they?

uh no. that would be posw

SONM is much further in development than Golem. Furthermore they already implemented the much needed layers to already run hubs. Golem literally uses buzz words in their white paper and their public github has no implementable code of any out side developers. Most devs that do distributed systems such a Spark or BigDL already are working on SONM. ICO may be trash but the software isn't.

Reminder that this coin is only for white people just like country it was made in

So is this vaporware? I really think they would've been better off not showing their faces, and let us imagine people with credibility. Their staff all seem to be mentally retarded.

>about the woman dev
Golem is a MESS

0:23
Is that fucking Cooller from Quake ?

BUY BUY BUY 8!!!!!!

Joke aside ... who would buy something from the big SJW lgbt faggot at 0:08 ?

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

My question is why in the hell they would want Code from Outside Developers. The GPL is such Communist Bullshit.

If they accept Community Code then I will Sell.

Look at that Daily Chart since it has been Listed. Pretty promising position if you ask me.

It's almost back to where it started from...

Yeah, ICO was held in the worst time possible. but that is actually good for someone like me to buy in. what actually differentiates SONM tokens from shitcoins is actually its design, they are meant to be part of the wealth cycle within the system, something like mastenodes but not, something like internal securities but not. I presume ordinary traders dont really care about anything apart from "when Bittrex so i can sell for a quick buck". i talked with a lot of people and they never even touched white paper, that emphasises, that major exchanges will be in the winter, when system will be completely ready by then.

btw, one of the main devs is a dude that made yandex.cocaine which is probably makes this project more credible compared to golem.

I sold my GNT for BAT.
Golem has too many competitors, and it's price is too high above ICO. It has a lot of room to fall.

BAT doesn't have any competitors, and has more room to grow from its ICO price.