Billionaire believes cryptocurrency is a pyramid scheme!

Billionaire believes cryptocurrency is a pyramid scheme!

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/ZUxTmR99
youtu.be/-09ap6zIB6I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He's accumulating goy

I saw this too and laughed. There are a lot of articles today scaring people into selling, or not buying into Cryptos entirely. It's amazing. The media literally gives me instructions on what to do. I shouldn't have to elaborate further. I think we're about to see some seriously mad gains made very, very soon.

Well you can't be right 100% of the time. He might've called dotcom but now he's just a relic of the past

pastebin.com/ZUxTmR99

of course he knows it's a pyramid scheme any retard can tell that

>oy vey, it's only worth something because people will pay for it, there's no inherent value
>fiat currency? its value MUST be enforced by gunpoint, goyim, or you will suffer the consequences

>Willingness to ascribe value to something that has little or none beyond what people will pay for it

So just like any non-dividend paying stock?

literally this LOL
if its just a scheme why does his hedge fun deal with crypto LOL
>20 + 1997
>still trusting the FAKE news

we are the early adopters

>based on a willingness to ascribe value to something that has little or none beyond what people will pay for it

You mean like gold and silver?

I would say that would be the ones who got in less than $10

It's just an old fuck. He doesn't even know what the fuck is a computer for.

sell your coins goy. fiat is all you need.

every bagholder thinks they are buying something of value

btc will be 5million in 3 years

logic is not allowed on Veeky Forums thanks

He's afraid.

billionaire salty nocoiner

dinosaur faces meteor

we are the cryptomarines

die old man, you won't live to see the world revolutionize.

we are the vanguards.

B-b-b but soon everyone will pay with dogecoin right goys?

Well there you have it folks, we've all been flimflamed. Thank goodness this handsome Semite told it to us straight before I lost even more money.

>ascribe value to something that has little or none beyond what people will pay for it
>shillionaire billionaire
>understands how value is applied

wew lad

we are the bitmarines

>New Hampshire
>God
wew

Isn't that the point? Aren't all non-dividend stocks a pyramid scheme?

Legitimately asking here.

wagecucking is a pyramid scheme

kinda like all fucking economics

our global economic system is a pyramid scheme

why didn't these same billionaires warned us about 2008 and ENRON and WORLDCOM?

> Keep using the dollar scheme that made me a billionaire

I'm shocked. What a bold tactic.

shhhh cash out of crypto and invest in real stocks, goy

No because that's not what a pyramid scheme is, at all. The billionaire is retarded because bitcoin is not a pyramid scheme. And neither are stocks.
But to answer your question, yes.

I mean to be fair, 80% of coins are ponzis

>perhaps a pyramid scheme
There's plenty of shitcoins that are pyramid schemes, and he isn't even calling out on them
This old fuck got stuck in the Netscape era and can't even do due diligence anymore
Also stop posting fake news clickbait

True, but so is fractional reserve banking.
youtu.be/-09ap6zIB6I

I want to be part of that with my crypto and not have to rely on (((Mr. Marks))) to live.

This

These level of fudd that shouldn't even be possible

Aren't stocks a pyramid scheme too? If you bought Amazon in 1997 you know what I'm talking about.

kys commie

Unfortunately bitcoin doesn't have a monopoly on crypto payments. If it did, I may be inclined to agree it's going to the moon.

Why does Kansas hate Seinfeld?

Higher resolution

bitcoin is a pyramid scheme you stupid goy

"willingness to ascribe value to something that has little or none beyond what people will pay for it"

sound familiar?

The US dollar is backed by the world's biggest and powerful superpower to ever exist, the biggest and powerful military to ever exist, the economic and financial capital of the world and the control of the world's most valued energy resource (petrodollar)

Don't compare that to your shitcoin which is backed by nothing but hope, greed and mania. You NEETs are in for a ride awakening because you actually think you can escape the power Dynamics of reality. Even Bitcoin is now controlled by chinks the whole idea of decentralization is a pipe dream and a meme. You can't have decentralization using technology.

Yeah it's not like Rome ever fell

Go back to sleep old man

And all any of that means is that the dollar will become worthless when US imperialism dies. And it will die, killed from the inside by people who don't understand how it supports their lifestyles or who don't care because they see it as an atrocity.

Yeah like what the fucking hide the guy must have to say shit like this, this is why /Pol/ is right about everything. How can people with that much exposure get away with saying shit like that. Is it because all of wall street makes copious bank off the delusion that paper money has value?

Acting like 2009 didn't happen, and is still happening. kek

see you in 5-10 years when blockchains rule the world and youre paying me for transactions instead other way around you fucking bankster shill

His clients are interested in our scam, bring the nets in men.

Listen you zerohedge browsing retards when the US collapses it's going to take the whole world with it. Your buttcoins controlled by chinks will mean nothing during the apocalypse.

youtube channel looks like a massive kike
just look at those replies

Ausfags will be right, we survived last time, didn't even feel a pinch. Our chink overlords will protect us.

I agree, this is why guns and land are also important, but unless they delete the entire internet in a nuclear holocaust our coins will survive while the dollar burns

Servers will be blown into smithereens dummy and no. No person will be trading or accepting bitcoins. Cigarettes and whiskey will be more valuable than your worthless 1's and 0's when the US collapses.

> killed from the inside by people who don't understand how it supports their lifestyles

> powerful military to ever exist

That's like literately all it has going for it. Only reason USA was put into that position was due to the atomic bomb. Now the USA has the THAD system that can take down over 100 nukes from other countries. You basically have a country that can defend itself, but be able to blow everyone else up.

Which is dangerous, as the USA is put into a powerful position, which is now being taken advantage of.

USA was about pride and being American, but not it isn't anymore. It is about greed and America is turning into a bully rather than a helping hand as it once was.

History proves my point.

BTC combines gold and fiat, it will survive through think and thin. Even if there are proper regulations - it will make it only better.

If you don't like BTC, fine, at least get yourself some guns, gold, or silver to at least keep your savings from suffering.

The only reason we survived last time because the Chinese were still buying our commodities to build ghost cities. I doubt that we will be so lucky next time.

O vey the goyim r not paying their bank fees! ITS LIKE ANOTHA SHOAH

>NH
kek

we are the cryptomarines

/pol/ here just a friendly reminder to not trust people like (((Howard Marks)))

Oh look, its a jew trying to scare people away from bitcoin

Colour me surprised.

the other one looks like an even bigger jew

>helping hand
what a naive interpretation of history

If that is the case,5 million will buy a sack of potatoes in 3 year

We didn't feel a pinch because we were too fucking poor to maintain any assets in the first place, the boomers own everything with their jew gold

nah. That's an Anglo, it is almost the same but quite different

What happens to all the neets holding buttcoins on flash drives in a world the current government system and world economy collapses and we are left in anarchy.
I have a lot of land, guns and ammo, fuel and plenty of methods to grow and store food and a large family as a support network.
I'd probably take 100 buttcoins for a can of beans just for shits and giggles and give him 10 minutes head start before he gets hunted

Don't be so hard on him. He probably had American education.

Fuck Marks. I'd rather take advice from people like Bill Gates or McAfee since they literally know their way around technology and they actually see the true potential that cryptocurrencies hold

just like any commodity and service ever?

Too nuanced for Cletus and Billy Bob.

It's not a scheme if the pyramid gets built. I mean there are plenty of problems with how crypto functions, but the primary thing it brings is decentralized currency. Perfect world, it circumvents most of the annoying shit that currently plagues the banking system.

Theoretically, it can do even better by taking by the politics out of central banking and creating or destroying currency as economic acitivity requires.

Why do these faggot billionaires hate neets making money? Because we refuse to be part of they ZOG machine that's why.

Listen goy, us billionaire jews didn't buy in first, that makes this a pyramid scheme. Instead you should buy stocks, you might beat inflation! imagine that, your money NOT losing value. what more can the goyim hope for?

The repeating digits confirm what you just said

>stupid fucking no-coiner, ignore him, he ll miss out and be mad jelly at the Digimarines, you can count on that :)

Please elaborate

Good.
He'll scare the normies and the jews which is good.
The more normies money, the less volatibility, the less profits.

let him keep it to himself.