BTC-e will remain closed, the money lost

BTC-e will remain closed, the money lost

Other urls found in this thread:

coindesk.com/110-million-btc-e-fined-us-vows-crackdown-unregulated-exchanges/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't understand how the US can fine them? Aren't they based in Russia? What legal right do they have to meddle in another countries affair?

What is
> Iraq
> Kuwait
> Afghanistan
> Vietnam
> Libya
> Syria
> Cuba

Need i go on? Don't forget the 2 american presidential assassinations hah

Because the USA can do on this planet whatever they want. They've got the power...

But that's different, that is waging war on another country. I see it much the same as how they tried to shutdown Pirate Bay and companies from America sent Cease & Desist letters, and Pirate Bay said go fuck yourselves pretty much.

Thanks for the update sysbro
Minister you Satoshi

Fucking been telling yall faggots

The US has the right to prosecute foreign nationals that break US law. That much is obvious.

But still, unless I am in their country, I can say fuck you.

thanks I just took all my coins out of Polo
lost few bucks on btc-e if true

The US government is pure insanity, we've got a law clearly stating the President can change immigration policy for any reason and somehow that gets overridden by some faggot judges in Seattle and Hawaii. The only thing both parties agree on is that Israel is awesome.

Funny Idea... if you like hidden CIA jails...
As they can stress your government to release you to the USA, I would not suggest you to say fuck you to them.

good find, this is why i come to biz, you autists are the quickest

Coindesk even was quicker, not sure if they are even more retarded...

Look at the Russian arrested in Greece today and the alphabay Canadian arrested in Thailand. They were/are both going to the US. I guess if it affects American people then it's chargeable anywhere.

>The money lost
>The treaty signed
>I was not caught
>I crossed the line
>I was not caught
>Though many tried
>I live among you
>Well disguised
>I had to leave
>My life behind
>I dug some graves
>You’ll never find
>The story’s told
>With facts and lies
>I had a name
>But never mind

Someone get me up to speed, I've been away for a few days.
What exactly happened?

Going to war with Russia? Over crypto? They might just be crazy enough to do that

Read this

>"about to"
>this image is months old

Not needed... If usa or Israel is telling Russia what they want, Russia will do it, whatever it is. As anyone on this planet.

You cay say fuck you only if your country says fuck you (like Russia or China). That guy was on vacation in Greece (a US puppet state) and got snatched by the FBI itself.

Planet USA faggot.

>Starting ww3 over meme currency with smaller marketcap than apple.
Ok.

you can say whatever you want behind your keyboard but you won't be saying much except begging to die when they are torturing you in some rural egyptian cia compound

Wipe off $25 billion (say 10,000,000 btc in one country) in an instant and see if people want to play nice and act like it didn't happen.

Hopefully the market will crash for some juicy dip buying.

Yes, it will, as there are too many things around actually. BCC..., Forks..., BTC-e hacked /closed... Many coins for laundering on the way into the market... The price will crash very soon.

JEW S A

ah..another credible "forecast" from the fine ever-knowing quacks on Veeky Forums

if only this place were ever right about anything at all even once..maybe i could take these larps more seriously

I disagree.

BTC-e will re-open, the money will be returned.

Telling by USA's track record - it won't.

They'll close btc-e, take the funds under some label either "terrorism" or "money laundering".

> eh bitcoin was used for money laundering to organized terrorism

Which means the BTC will be auctioned off - just like SR was.

This plus a hardfork is going to drive bitcoin to sub 100. The coin markets are essentially dead in the next year.

>US kikes ruin the only exchange not forcing you to wait weeks for retarded verification
fucking burgers, hope you are happy

> hardfork

Get out of here nocoining normie fag.

attacking btc-e is not the same as attacking bitcoin. try harder next time.

The leaf who ran AB aint going anywhere he committed suicide in his Thai jail cell. I don't blame him.

Muh breedoms muhfugga muh nashunul segurity of muh fellow amurrigans :DDD Godda geeb our liberdies safe :DD Gill anyone who obboses us :D

What kind of low iq comment is this.

wheres this from - sauce?

Which exchange refuses to service Amurrigans? That's probably the only way to stay out of trouble.

just trade on blocknet and all this shit wouldn't happen

I'm glad my government is protecting me by causing the exchange to shut down and stealing all my money.

Unless it's hundreds of billions no one will bat an eyelid. Even then it's not going to start a world war, dipshit.

kek

Edward Snowden

They dont own the site numbnuts. If so there would be an FBI page covering it so their agents could watch it when they get home to jack off. Just like they did with the silk road.

BTC-e is still in the hands of btc-e admins, who, if they resemble me in the slightest, are seriously shitting their pants right now. Thinking about their next move.

>implying murica wants Snowden back for the inevitable backlash after they are forced to prosecute him

The USA government is essentially the world mafia, except they are far worse than a mafia ever would be. Big Brother on steroids. Everything is recorded and saved, even this thread.

>implying Russia won't rat you out on a whim
Don't be delusional

I JUST BOUGHT BITCOIN BACK IN THINKING IT WAS RECOVERING! WHY IS IT CRASHING AGAIN!?

Switch to Switzerland based serpicoin.com, no verification requirements by swiss law. You're welcome, user.

include me in the eternal records pls ty

has north korea nuked us yet?

the USA can not really fine, they want gibs or they will give you sanctions

the ride is only beginning. I think we are entering a new phase and these are initial salvos in a very different kind of war to come.

The site is cloudflared again. The fuck is going on.

The money of BTC-e had been sized by FBI.

so pretty much we need to convince iran and north korea to open an exchange