Just sitting here laughing at all the peasants on their shitty scam exchanges

just sitting here laughing at all the peasants on their shitty scam exchanges.

how many shitcoins does it have? can I be a there?

Story?

still waiting to get verified. 6 weeks now

>test deposit $50
>wait a week
>deposit another $50
>first deposit clears, withdraw enabled
>withdraw, max allowed to withdraw is $32 in btc
>$69 or so in btc still in there

What did they mean by this? Why didnt the full $50 from the first deposit become withdrawable?

Same here. Been over 2 months for me. Definitely not a shitty exchange though!

I waited 2 months, emailed them about it, they said I need to link a bank account before they can verify me, but if I try to do that on the site they say I need to verify my identitfy first! Wtf, I said fuck it and gave up.

In the same boat too. Added bank account, still nothing.
Hoping they verify this week. Been pending since May.

weird, i already linked a bank account and when I emailed they wanted an additional one linked.

you cucks realize gemini is a very exclusive exchange right? not only do they not allow in smelly third world non-Americans, but if they detect the slightest hint of fuckery with your credentials, you'll be placed under indefinite "review" (read: piss off bum)

t. verified in two weeks and enjoying the VIP treatment of the no. 1 exchange, such as instant credited wire transfers

I'm from the USA.

yea its the only one that isnt gay, ive dont 2k though them already, just sucks the daily limit is 500 for me atm but its going up - for now im just going to wire in 3k

the only prob ive had is that they take 4-5 days to clear your deposit so i get credit for the cost and can buy btc and eth and deposit usd but can withdraw until its cleared. it makes sense so its ok with me just sucks its so long

I waited a few months and gave up on them. Sent them everything and they couldn't verify me. Said something about my phone number not being from a big company and my bank being too small.

Gemini is a joke. I just went with GDAX (Coinbase) and it works great.

I bet if you deposited 500 btc though suddenly they'd be like, "how may we serve you sir?" and work to get you tier gorillion immediately

I think i signed up in early febuary. Still haven't got verified yet. It's truly a wonderful exchange.

coinbase is gay af. i cancelled my account there since after i did a 500$ deposit got my btc and then sent it to my wallet, i tried doing another deposit later and all my transactions are blocked by coinbase, nothing can be bought and if i had coins nothing could be sent.
i was only locked out for 9 days and had no holdings in there but i read that others have been frozen for 3+ months and theres no reason given and no reply but automated

I originally left coinbase to open an account with gemini, since coinbase was buggy as fuck, and cancelled trades after they profited too much.

But Gemini is just plain retarded. They never give you updates on your application, and ask for information every time you inquire. Giving them more info doesn't do shit.

If you don't have a bank account with Wells Fargo or a phone with AT&T, don't apply at Gemini.

Also GDAX is from Coinbase, but is way cheaper, faster, and doesn't crash.

GDAX also takes wires (like Gemini), so you can wire $20k in the morning, and start using it in the afternoon. If I would have found out about GDAX earlier, I would have used it first.
Coinbase makes you wait a few months before you can do a $10k ACH transfer. Coinbase is a joke.

I got verified overnight, maybe you guys shouldn't be sending in fake information retards

No joke.. got verified within a couple days and love the wire option. Do they have a poorfags filter ? Gemini is the gentleman's exchange.

got verified in about 9 days

kraken took me over a month

>he didn get verify in 3 days
pro tip stop being poor

>GDAX doesn't crash

lol?

>Do they have a poorfags filter ?

I think they do, this poorfag didn't get verified and he says his bank account is small

weird. got verified for kraken in 9 days, still waiting on gemini. from the sound of this thread i should just forget about it though

>want bank info for verification
>can't enter bank info when unverified

I got verified in 24 hours u poorfags jelly?

Gem is nice but when everyone is selling they usually lag under cbase price around $20. It's annoying to cash out there at times. Always the cheapest channel for buying. Instant bank fund desu af. You wont be able to withdraw btc bought on precredited funds, but you can sell it back within gem. They don't trade altcoin. It's just btc ltc eth

I got a response to my verification, and they said my drivers license wasn't enough to prove who I was, so they asked for my employment, a pay stub from there, etc.

lol mine took like 4 days but i submitted everything

krakens is hardcore u have to do a hand written note while taking a selfie