Buy $espers buddy

buy $espers buddy

thanks buddy already living brampton canada though sir. and will be finishing plumber apprentice ship soon

friends. be sure not to be stupid. buy espers on yobit and make sure you do this before bitcoin fork. espers will be the new bitcoin. best dev in crypto.

sexy daddy! many thanks! we rich together soon daddy!

>friends. be sure not to be stupid. buy espers on yobit and make sure you do this before bitcoin fork. espers will be the new bitcoin. best dev in crypto.
Agree friend . I speek to crypto coderz in discord ok every day. I can confirm this is 100 % legit project from very experience dev. dev has previous coin call insane coin it now cost over 7209 sat and esper only costs 1 sat do the math :) This is secret info but he tell me in private chat esper scoon will have master node update for more money

daddy looking so cool, send e$per

suck pajeetos

We r $espers marnes sir..

lol smelly indian

still don't understand the FUDing of espers2 and what not.
I think it'll be an ok coin and always do the opposite of random biz bs posts guess I'll go all in and see.

dont buy on yobit buddy

that's why I said espers2.
Anyone who actually falls for that yobit shit obv.
doesn't do their research on coins and deserves to lose everything. I wouldn't warn anyone against it.
That said thats why I think espers2 is ok and I dont get the random FUDin for it.

That is you? Cryotocoders?

thank you for this thread, im fucking crying

sir i just get off the phone with crypto coderz. newest development today! you can buy

I am not your buddy, dear.

Espers is good friends I can promise, it feeds my kids and wife with very good food since ever, buy espers you will not regret friends

Fuck off bac to reddit Sir !

dear kind sirs and madams
hello, my names rajesh ramanujan from uttar pradesh here to prepone the annoncement of brand new best CRYPTOCOIN, calls RAJESHCOIN (RJSH) coming soon to xchanges.

pls kindly do the needful and await details for this new coin for u RAJESHCOIN. thx u!

- rajesh ramanujan

>living in Regina, Saskatchewan

OP, if I lose money on this, I'm going to find you and kill you.
Regina doesn't have that many pooinloos

oh fuck how u get my IP

Extra
Shitty
Pajeet
Expects
Riches
Soon

Hot off MSPaint!

I thinking you meant ~
Extremely
Sexy
Pajeet
Earns
Riches
Sir !

ok will buy sexy daddy 8 inch

Only one way to find out...
BUY ESPER$!!!

Yes my dears! Eth$ scam coin hacker coin. Buy ESPER$! You can buy

Smart sir! Fine investment ESPER$. Rich family rich investment. Yes! you can buy!

Genius sirs! Yes I buy! I profit yes! ESPER$ 5,00 US Dollar yes!

Great personality, dady rich when buy many coin

Yes dear. Buy PO$W ESPER$ connect!