massive if correct

revolutionary contengent upon actualization

google ledgerx. shits real

monumental if verifiable

i have a big dick and i can suck my own dick

XRP makes the cut easy

True. Probably the top 5 coins

enormous if sincere

Top 3 would seem to me as the clear choices, LTC and DASH maybe, not sure what they'd substitute for those if they went for the full 5 coins they've suggested though... Could be moon missions coming for a more novel coin or two. I'm not discounting golem, for some reason it seems to be one of the two or three coins every normie I hear starting to murmur about crypto knows about.

but which coins

almost certainly BTC ETH XRP

Buy 1 each of the top 5 coins. Then when wallstreet dumps tier 700 trillion dollars of derivatives in to it, you will be a billionaire no matter which one.

There's no need to do this, really only BTC and ETH are needed, XRP maybe they will moon it on some inside info or something, LTC why the fuck would they want it? DASH maybe they're fooled

groß falls wahr

How likely would the banks pick ETH though. ETH is not secure at all. Its a train wreck. I think Ripple and LTE have better shots.

Of course if BTE gets the lightning network going, that will be the coin of choice for big money.

Bigly if not fake news

They would want LTC simply for liquidity. and ETH itself is secure, the multisig hack was a problem with Parity, not ETH

very nice