Untitled

==========================================
/NCBG/ NON-CRYPTO BUSINESS GENERAL
There are rarely any threads that do not involve crypto-currencies on here, so I decided to just make this thread. Also, I'm just bored, and just want to talk about other business ideas.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just for the sake of keeping this thread alive, make sure to include any non-crypto related topics on here. If you simply want to discuss any business plans, want people to critique your site, etc. make sure to post it on here (DROP-SHIPPERS ARE WELCOME HERE).
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

If this thread picks up, I'll add more info onto here next time. For the meantime, just talk about something other than crypto-currencies (business related).

Other urls found in this thread:

pewhispanic.org/2013/08/29/ii-ranking-latino-populations-in-the-states/
pewhispanic.org/2016/04/19/statistical-portrait-of-hispanics-in-the-united-states-trends/
restaurantsupply.com/chip-warmers
bloomberg.com/news/features/2017-04-19/silicon-valley-s-400-juicer-may-be-feeling-the-squeeze
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What's the lowest you can pay a Mexican before they revolt?

Also
>inb4nocoiner

Depends, which state are you in?

Just post on Craigslist
>Have odd jobs available, no experience or proof of person required just need hard workers
>Unfortunately due to the nature of these jobs and internal family issues I can only offer five dollars an hour
You'll get 15 emails within a day.

I really want to pursue this idea i had for a chip warmer. I think it could work on kickstarter.

AZ. What about lower than $5?

pewhispanic.org/2013/08/29/ii-ranking-latino-populations-in-the-states/

I'd assume states with more Latinos would signify that there are more illegals that you can hire. So with the market being competitive for them, you can obviously pay them below minimum wage, although. So probably around 7k-10k per year.

pewhispanic.org/2016/04/19/statistical-portrait-of-hispanics-in-the-united-states-trends/
Hispanics in general are already more likely to make less. So a fresh wet-back will probably go for that amount. Just make sure he doesn't get in contact with other high-payed illegals, as they'll just tell him that you are ripping him off.

What's the idea? You don't have to be very specific.

Put yourself in an illegal spic's sandles.
>arrive to land for free stuf
>wtf.jpg
>not everything in america is free, putos
>have to find job
>random gringo shows up to offer me a job in construction
>thisgringoisracist.jpg
>accepts job
>this gringo is gonna pay me more than i made in mexico
>stupid gringo is gonna make me rich because he cant do the adding
>haha.jpg

I was thinking of something that could be as common as a toaster. In households across the world. No one likes cold chips, right?
Current prototype design attached

I don't like cold chips, but what else could your machine warm up? If it is solely for one food, tons of people wouldn't even consider it. Also, this reminds of a microwave.

I would personally rename it to food warmer, and maybe you can advertise it as being able to make cold fries warm and crisp (by adjusting the heat). etc.

a microwave, faggot?

Lots of competition. I hear those Vulcans are hard to beat.
>restaurantsupply.com/chip-warmers

That's what I was thinking, although if he could modify the machine to warm up food, and make some things crisp again (will probably require other ingredients), then it would be more worth it.

Idk, something like this.

Have any of you fags ever written an ebook? Can I make shekels doing it?

How feasible is it to make a living off of making a lot of overpromising kickstarter projects?

Never even considered it. Although the e-books that I've seen are usually from people that already have followers on social media, a youtube channel, stream, etc.

kek
bloomberg.com/news/features/2017-04-19/silicon-valley-s-400-juicer-may-be-feeling-the-squeeze

It's very profitable if you do it correctly.

I've heard you can make a few shekels by writing one and putting it on the Kindle store.

What would it be about?

Anything. I've seen people who just pay some chink $5 to write it then sell each copy for a dollar. I was just wondering if anyone had any experience.

I was thinking more "make a small 30 sec tech demo style game footage of some game and never get around to publishing"

I wouldn't be surprised if that hasn't been done already. Even major game designer companies hype up their crap, and then everyone complains about how they didn't get the product that was advertised. You just have to build a lot of hype. So for instance, promise a bunch of crap for people funding your kickstarter, such as receiving unique in-game items that is only available to people who donated over 'x' amount, promise art renderings (sneak peaks, just do crappy sketches without color), beta access, etc.