SYSCOIN - Invest for the future

Has anyone checked out these guys beta of the Blockmarket? Is in final beta stage, with fully operational Blockmarket being released in the coming weeks and the Web Blockmarket is to follow a month after.

Seriously I think this thing is going massive if adopted by the normies. Not so much the desktop version, but the web version, if like eBay, they could be a major contender for top 10 coin.

Still a cheap coin too, I can see easy 10x gains on this by end of year.

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2022288.msg20148742#msg20148742
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Blockmarket
Why did they call it this? It sounds like black market. Why???

Who gives a shit thats fucking perfect

I guess cause it is a market built on the "Block"chain?

>I think this thing is going massive if adopted by the normies.
FUCKING NORMIES

Well normies use eBay/Amazon and the like. So yes Normies - because this won't be a neets world forever.

BitBay > Syscoin

Sorry SYS shill but nobody wants your shitcoin.

Dark markets is plausible I guess, but I think they are looking bigger. It can't be shutdown like alpha/silk, unless they kill all nodes.

does bitbay even have products for sale?

How's that BAY going for you? Did you buy in at 2k hoping for the moon?

A dark market that can't be shut down is massive, I am literally in marketplace coins just for this and don't see much attraction for the normies aside from that

This is true - massive on that part, but like I said, the teams angle isn't to be a Dark Market, although you can sell whatever the fuck you want on it and it can't be deleted - only hidden, but if you search for said item and disable safe search, it will be there.

They are trying to target the eBay/Amazon shop owners with low tx fees.

Red pill me OP. Is it true it could be a dark market?

You simple fool. Inshallah you will be cucked like the true wageslave you were born to be. Your bags will weigh heavy like 3 trips to the grocery store.

Yes.

Today's 24hr trading volume...
SYS > $843k
BAY > $72k
mmm bye bye BAY shill

Kek are you going to call me Sweetie too you liberal?

Face it, SYScoins market is hyped up garbage.

Yes it could be used as a dark market, although this is not where their business model is headed.

Syscoin is a revolutionary cryptocurrency that not only allows low-cost financial transactions like Bitcoin, but provides businesses the infrastructure to trade goods, assets, digital certificates and data securely. Syscoin isnt just about money and trading, it has the ability to attract all business types thanks to its native set of features geared towards the financial sector. Syscoin offers benefits to everyone from eBay traders, to High Street shops and many more.

Some quick facts.

PARTNERSHIPS
Microsoft Azure
Lead of Hawaii Digital Currency Foundation
Decentralised Identity Foundation
Jaxx
Changelly
+more

>Former Microsoft Program Manager Ian Wijesinghe just joined Syscoin / Blockchain Foundry team.
>Release of Blockmarket desktop in coming weeks.
>Release of Web Blockmarket(eBay) a month after
>Been asked to speak at the ICCCN - this is massive in the tech world
>first true pioneer in decentralised marketplace that will blow OpenBazzar, BAY and the likes out of the water

Nah I only call people sweetie that I make love to. I just fucked you, so you can be a bitch, now go make me a sandwich.

I make more than that in a day unblocking toilets

bump! save this life savings information!!

I make more in an hour unblocking toilets

I've got 200 SYS or so and I'm impressed with what they're doing but I'm worried they'll lose out to BitBay.

Thanks OP for spreading awareness.

nice, just unclogged 100k

I have 1.4mil in SYS. SYS is at least a year ahead in terms of development/marketing/partnerships compared to any other coin, including BAY

BAY is Bae
SYS is piss

what?
f-ck this coin
i mining testnet coins for free
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2022288.msg20148742#msg20148742