Legacy Bitcoin or Bitcoin Cash

Which one are you backing?

BTC. BCC is bullshit.

BCC. BTC is bullshit.

Bitbean is my city

I'm keeping both. Just like the ETH/ETC debacle. They are the same coin but with ideological/political differences.

BTC will keep rising as always. While BCC will be a fraction of BTC in the long run. In the short run it depends entirely on the expectation of BIP91 success.

ETC is dead weight though

>deadweight
>pumping once a month
choose one nigger

Anyone who isn't an idiot will keep both, at least for a while, particularly until seeing how this segwit2x plays out.

But you will get lots of one-true-bitcoin shills from the bitcoin Reddit telling you to dump Bitcoin Classic because they want to see it killed.

*Bitcoin Cash

how do i buy bcc?

So how are prices for BTC pairs going to look after fork? Like what ratio is LTC/BTC or ETH/BTC going to be?

My exchange says it won't support bitcoin cash.
I don't want to lose out, even if it's a tiny bit.
If I transfer to poloniex will I get my BCC in the same way I got ETC?

Poloniex is a scam site.

You can only deposit, never withdraw

Dude, what?
I've withdrawn several times.
You mean it's addictive?

I dont see any plan on Poloniex to address day one Bitcoin Cash support. Any info on that? Also interested in Trezor Wallet.

agreed

I disagree

>this exchange?
>or that exchange???
it's like you want your btc stolen

Fucking BTC, like anyone with any sense. Screw that dirty chink coin. Jihan only made it to compensate for his tiny yellow penis.

I was living under a rock for some while and have BTC from years back in an old wallet (MultiBit). Are there any consequences after the the possible split? E.g. can I still send/receive BTC?

> (OP)
>I was living under a rock for some while and have BTC from years back in an old wallet (MultiBit). Are there any consequences after the the possible split? E.g. can I still send/receive BTC?
You should stop using multi bit and move to electrum or mycelium since multibit project died.

Sure, but assume I have machines elsewhere that I can access only in mid August, will I be able to at least send the BTC I've in an older, unmaintained wallet or will there be protocol changes or whatever reasons that practically kill the BTC off?

BCC is a BTC riipoff with centralized blocksize and no segwit, it's dogshit.

Bitcoin whales are going to dump on the BCC chain.

I hope they do.

Knowing that China has almost all of the world's gold and the government is protective of its citizens, you might be in for a surprise.

I am keeping BTC, but won't be trading BCC. Just a heads-up...

I'll be happy to buy their bags. Segwitcoin is not BTC.

I'm gonna dump that BCC shitcoin for as much as possible but I reckon the price will drop to pennies in seconds so I guess you gotta be fast

It seems the consensus is clear. Everyone wants to support Legacy BTC.

BCC supporters, do you have anything to say?

Please explain to a retard how to withdraw from the poloniex rollercoaster

Wtf. USA owns 78% of worlds gold...

uh, so BTC is not getting segwit or any speed updates, and all forking 'n shit has been for BCC?

Ummm... physically? Or just paper gold?

Not him, but I withdrew stuff once. At the second coin I took out I got a mail for suspicious activity. The withdrawal was suspended for days. I sent a ticket and they answered me "poloniex is for trading crypto, not to move it away". I told them to fuck off and that I would remove everything from their site. I did.

Bittrex and Novaexchange are giving the users their BCC

Thats not true... europe has more gold than usa

BCC is a alt shit coin. The more BCC is ignored the less BTC value will drop. I dont even plan on touching my BCC, ill just let is fade away into the background

Lewd.

>i dont even plan on getting free money
ishygddt

Its not "free money" when its driving down the price of BTC.
Greedy idiots that give BCC the time of day are the reason this pointless fork is happening in the first place.
Get out yo mommys basement and go to school for economics

Bcc futures trading for 500 usd in Asia.

Go to pennies in seconds.

Bitcoin Cash
Look, both proposals are failures. Segwit will not get support of the miners as they'll get less money, so the network will become vulnerable. 2x-8x of Bitcoin Cash will centralize the network even more than it already is, around giant mining farms that can afford the hardware. Both paths lead to a game of musical chairs, but BTC will have one chair left, while BCC will have a few more which will allow me to offload the crap.

just export the wallet file and import into a new wallet software

that's consumer politics and it's pointless

Will everyone get the same % of BCC? Could most of my BTC turn into that ?

i literally withdraw every single day from Polo

you are an idiot who has no actual experience with them

you are a fucking dunce

you do realize that jihan and bitmain are 100% in full support of segwit2x, including, yes, segwit. this has been said on bitmains official website multiple times and actually just today on july 27th they said it again.

fucking kill yourself uninformed pleb.
jihan and the chinks are behind BTC and called BCC an altcoin they wont mine

I was under the impression that you'd get one BCC for every BTC you own. So if you have 5 BTC you'll end up with 5 BCC in addition to the 5 BTC you already had.

Calm down kid. Segwit2x will never come to pass, its just going to be Segwit with a "we'll do 2x in the future". The miners know it