How do i buy btc?

i want to buy on aug 1st when it hits its lowest. do i do it on some trading platform? all ways i know to buy btc takes up to few days. getting some other crypto on poloniex or something also is stupid because who knows what will happen until aug 1 for any crypto that i hold my money in.

tl;dr - how to prepare for aug1 btc insta buy?

btc will hit an ath on aug 1

whats an ath?

bump. anyone?

Aqua Teen Hungerforce

what is this board for if you cant even tell me how to propertly buy btc? wtf?

All time high

tonight... you...

You're doing it wrong. You're supposed to lurk like every other normie/newfag and learn the ropes by reading and doing research. If you were on here for 6 hours, you'd see an answer to all of your questions.

Because I've had a good week and am in a good mood, I'll let you know about "how to buy btc."

Get an account on coinbase or another fiat-crypto exchange, and link your bank account. Buy coins. (I always buy ETH or LTC, then transfer to bittrex and buy btc there because it's faster).

Once they show up in your account, send them either to an exchange to gamble in shitcoins (mad gainz bruh), or to an offline wallet. Good luck user.

"insta buy?"

If you don't already have crypto that you can ship to an exchange and buy btc with, you're probably out of luck. If you do, you just sell what you have, and it spits out btc immediately. Be careful with FOMO... Can fuck up your monies right quick.

Application To get Hunger welfare,after BTC crashes

lol dumb fuck it's way too late for you to buy BTC on aug 1st you dumb fuck you should have done this 2-3 weeks ago to get everything approved to where you can even buy btc in the first place. Truth is you're way too late and fucked but if you start now you can buy BTC at 5k on maybe aug. 15th

BTC 5k sat within a month sounds a little harsh.No doubt it will crash,but 5k sats user?

thanks. guys
but isnt it risky having your savings in crypto? since everyone is talking btc will crash in aug1 and surely all other coins will follow btc as they always do. ar am i wrong?

Nocoiner here from Veeky Forums looking to buy my 1st bitcoin before August 1 hits.

I don't understand why you don't buy BTC from coinbase?

Also, if I buy BTC and the price increases in value, do I have to pay the price for when I receive it or for when I first buy it?

noob here. it takes long to get approved with coinbase i think. also, tried registering on coinbase, but my bank or country isnt approved or something so i cant buy anything there

>but isnt it risky having your savings in crypto?
jesus christ just leave

>coinbase
you want him to get raped with fees or something?

go to bitstamp, nigga

Same here. I am from the Philippines. You?

Btc will be 2100 come sunday. Buy then

what? thanks for not explaining anything. i really value your input.

Don't be a dick head if you're being ignorant, lurk a lot longer before posting

so you dont have time to answer the question but you have time to tell me to lurk more...

This is a business board if you want to get replies from people use your head as to why they'd want to reply, make a new thread saying you've got 10k to put into crypto and you'll give 100 to anyone who answers questions

Bitcoin atms look them up, its your only hope. exchanges take a while to verify.