It falling every day

It falling every day

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boiling_frog
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

thanks, just sold 100k

bump!! read this life saving information!!!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boiling_frog

Is this Sysbro?

Don't believe sysbro. He controls the prices of all coins.

Believe sysbro. He controls the prices of all coins.

bump

bump!

bbump

you know, the worst part is all these scam / shit ICO coins coming out.... everytime it crashes people lose faith in crypto because of it so legit coins like BTC will take a hit as well

Thank you sysbro. I'm not touching ethereum with a 10 foot pole.

bump

bump!

bbump

>reminder that 70% of ETH is owned by a handful of people
>reminder that the premise behind ethereum is bullshit and dapps are near useless for normies
>reminder that Satoshi Nakamoto owns 16% of all bitcoin, and that is only the proved official amount
>reminder that chinese big players own 25% of all bitcoin
>reminder that 41% of all bitcoin are controlled by a handful of people who manipulate the market to make easy gains
>reminder bitcoin is wasteful and inefficient, will require switching to Proof of Stake, and therefore give even more power to the handful that own 41%
>reminder that Proof of Stake will make the big players free money from transaction fees

all current cryptos are either a scam or a meme.

this may just be the least intelligent thread I've seen on Veeky Forums.

great job anons, we've reached a new low

>this may just be the least intelligent thread I've seen on Veeky Forums.
you disagreeing with the content of this thread doesn't make it the least intelligent thread you have seen on Veeky Forums. half of the threads here are silly reaction with pink wojak, the other half are instagram slut picture trying desperately to grab your attention.

also, facts are facts. both bitcoin and ether are centralized in the hands of few people who manipulate the currency and make easy millions.

sysbro, who are you?

you predicted the btc-e scam, just how do you do it? what is your motive?

I laughed at Sysbro until I realized he was right in everything. He's got serious insider information.

bump

bump!

bumpp

PoS will never come to BTC fucking lol

PoS is MORE inclusive to poor people than PoW. Small holders can't afford efficient mining rigs and will end up losing money with difficulty increases/electricity costs. With PoS everyone will make the same % regardless of how much they hold. It's a significantly better system.

"poor people" will make pennies while the big boys will make thousands just by sitting on their butts. at least now they must either mine or trade in order to make money, and we all know mining costs money and trading is risky. in conclusion you give the rich even more power

bump

bump

Mandatory sysbro bump. Anyone unaware, he is the real deal.

mods plz ban sysbro and his fucking stale spam

Who is sysbro?

Pajeet?

bump

bump!

bump

bbump

bump

Thank you.