GET IN HERE!

It's starting, strap in Antholders!!

It's NEO, cunt.

It's ANS on Bittrex and my heart.

Fair. To the moon.

HERE WE GOOOOOOO

just a small pump

LIFT OFF COMMENCING

There's no way you fags are gonna try to pump and dump before the btc crash.

It's Habbening, like it or not!

Because of an AMA on Plebbit, really?

When there's so much FUD?

Color me impressed if this is going to pump. Balls of steel to the coin holders.

You won't be able to offload your shit if you're the ones buying.

I'm holding, I no fool.

LMAO they're already dumping. There were fools buying at 305k SAT because of a Reddit AMA.

30 is a new floor?

Is anyone surprised after the last pump just concerning a rebrand? The smart ones got in a few days before it and passed the bags to the people who were buying the day of the rebrand thinking it would keep up.

It'll have it's day to moon. I just don't think a Reddit AMA is gonna be what does it.

Hope so. Maybe my sell order will finally go through in mid august. I put 0.2 BTC bought at sub-$1000 in this when this was worth ~13k sat. 400k+ or nothing.

I really just want this to hit $20.

oh great. you stopped it.

>cryptogod99 has left the channel
>cryptogod99 has left the server
>NEO goes from 310k to 290k
REEEEEE STOP DUMPING EARLYYYYY

Someone has the ans logo with the Chinese face on stand-by?

Look at the chart. That rise was too steep to be natural. The moment I got a beep on my blockfolio I checked bittrex, took one look at the chart, saw that it was stalled at ~305k, and knew that it was fucking nothing.

Got you fampai.

Haha just looked at Da Hongfei's AMA on reddit, confirmed it's literally two chinks in a basement. The fudders were right.

Yet they have organised international press conferences. Really makes you think.

what does that make you think?

"Guys, I got 5k followers on the Chinese version of Twitter. Buy muh bags"

DA Hong FEI.

In before that Japan trip he mentions is day or two after locked funds get released to dev team? Wasn't that supposed to happen in Aug?

Good worker ants. Make very rich.

Literally "half a dozen full time programmers" AND two core chinks

Still HODLING ?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Canadian Plumbing academy, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Grannies toilets (made a 100k), and I have over 300 confirmed unblockages. I am trained in drainage and I’m the top master plumber in the entire Canadian plumbing industry. You are nothing to me but just another blockage. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of plubmers across Canada and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the shit, maggot. The shit that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can unclog you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed plumbing, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Canadian plumbing industry and I will use it to its full extent to unclog your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

f my life i only have 10 coins i dont get paid until tomorrow aaaaaa!

Yup. I'm not even looking at charts anymore. I'm just convinced that coin is going to be a giant in a couple months and every dips or moons in the meantime just won't matter in the end.

i agree if the tech as they say is better then ETH and also is being backed by Alibaba and Micro Soft then we are in for a big roller coaster ride, just buy and hold , they have not created a good wallet for Neo tough are you guys keeping them in the exchange? or a wallet?

Exchange. Have my sell order in place already. Sorry, but to me, altcoin trading is just a means to an end, and that end is accumulating bitcoin. Went from 5.2BTC to like 17 in this year alone. So close to 21 I can taste it.

actually worth reading

thanks thats what is everyone saying for now i have them on Bittrex until a safe wallet comes out

>I can unclog you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands.
This perfectly summarizes Canada.

t. syrupnigger