Step 1: Lay a turd

>Step 1: Lay a turd
>Step 2: Put your turd in a glass case (make sure you wear gloves for this step!)
>Step 3: Get a corrupt appraiser to value your beautiful piece of modern art at $100,000
>Step 4: Donate your jaw dropping avant garde masterpiece to a charity
>Step 5: Get your $100,000 dollars charity tax deduction
>Step 6: Spend the money you've saved on hookers and apple pie

Would this work, Veeky Forums? It seems ingenious

I used to love women like this, then you see enough of them licking the faces of unibrow curry stinking sand nigger immigrants at the club and you begin to lose all hope in women as whole.

funny you say that i just brought back a 20 year old white chick to my downtown toronto condo as a 24 year old Arabian software developer.

We're not just taking your women. That was the easy part. We're taking your real estate, and your jobs.

Should have taught your sisters proper morals and not suck a stranger's dick from dirty clubs on Wednesdays. When I'm 30 I'm going to marry a young virgin Arab from my country and show her a good life here in the west, and have more children than you will with your used up honey.

>lay a turd
>put it in a tupper
>pretend you're a girl and sell it to degenerates on craiglist
>????
>porift

You're doing God's work brother.
Which country are your parents from?

These posts always trigger me a little bit and then I remember that these are the same shitty people I see at the grocery store, and I dont feel like part of the retarded group getting preyed on anymore

maybe in cucknada. Down here in the deep south our girls are honest (not poor women though). My GF has never even hugged a nigger.

>art valued at 100k
>give it away for a tax deduction
Why not just sell it to some dummy for full price? You might even get 120 if you really sell it.

I honestly do not give a fuck what you do. Advanced civilisations tend to fall because of their tolerance, lazyness, prosperity, whatever you wish to call it.

Look at the roman empire for example.

We will have a bunch of savage sandniggers and niggers roaming around in Europe shitting things up until they arrive at the same situation. History will repeat itself.

Pretty sure most of the white race will go extinct, personally white myself but I don't give a fuck. Which prob sais something about the mentality as a whole

>implying the chinese won't make you their bottom bitch in the long run
Arabs have never managed to take anything that wasn't willfully given to them by cucks. One billion of inbred goatfuckers helpless against a few million kikes. Now they're running from their countries and pretending they "win", while China is making moves in Africa AND hold even more real estate in Cucknada.
At least this breed of laowai already knows how to get on their knees.

I wonder who will win in the future, the Asian hivemind or the Arab hivemind. Both excel at being hiveminds after all.

Algeria

BECAUSE IT'S NOT ACTUALLY WORTH 100K

GOD!

Nice! Donated 100k

At least you aren't Moroccan

i dislike algerians as well. grew up out here so im pretty much a white boy

LIterally you. You're just above chinks as the least attractive. And white women are the least likely to go near you.

nice copypasta faggot

You forgot the part where your offspring shrugs off the Arab culture, gets assimilated and becomes regular members of a western society with western values, meanwhile your country of origin loses another software developer and continues its pathetic third world state, struggling to even educate proper software developers that can find jobs in the west.

You cannot, under any circumstances, ever win this. Get over it.

>failing for the bait

you guys never learn

Pretty defeatist. I'll be on Mars surrounded by others with high work ethic and intelligence. Don't think you'll see many niggers with the funds to follow.

nice cope image.
i have seen way more huge over sized black cocks than i have seen white by a magnitude of at least 100x

I guess you've found the silver lining in jews controlling the art world, they despise beauty and they love feces.

superb post

this is the best racist thread I've seen on Veeky Forums because whitey's getting BTFO

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

If you wanted money that bad just buy some beans and watch them sprout

Of course this would work bro, that's why we've all been doing it for years.

curryfag here, where do i have to go?

Back

After 4 hours of work at my comfy software developer job, I come back to find my post deleted by some butthurt white mod.

Just so you guys have a little bit of context here.

In 50-100 years, all of Europe will be black, thanks to refugees, immigration and liberal social quality. At same time, Americans will slowly be turning a dark shade of brown similar to the Native Americans. Goodbye white.

Same thing with the lazy, drunk Australians turning the same colour as the natives they abuse and suppress each day.

> Went to Australia, got stopped at immigration department
> Immigration office asks: " do you have a criminal record?"
> Me: " I didnt realise I still needed one to enter your country".

no you won't
because you're on Veeky Forums like the rest of us

For all you retarded Yanks who have never seen a world map, Australia is a country born from criminals and convicts.

Thats the reason Australia hasnt given the world shit. Tell me Im wrong.

oh and the image of the girl - is that meant to be sexy or revolting?

Cant quite understand.

Oh you're a fat bastard yank - you must find fat things attractive.

6'5, 225lbs, sub 10% bf Chad here .. wouldn't mind smashing ;)

Mfw used to be 6'4" 215lb Chad, now a 6'4" 240lb Dad.

Larp somewhere else.

holy shit ahmed, cool down your jets. we know the western world will turn black. this will be like zimbabwe has been crying for white help after kicking them out 3 years ago, only there won't be any whites to bail you out this time. you will starve under the result of your own incompetence, then china will mop the floor and enslave whatever remains.

kys nigger