Buy now or wait for the dip ??

I want to buy NEO should I wait 1 or 2 more days or buy it today?

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/neo-project/docs/blob/master/en-us/index.md
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wait until August. It will be much lower than it is now with the Bitcoin dip and artificial inflation. Buying now is a very bad idea.

Why is it still listed as ANS on Bittrex?

It's my understanding that ANS had a hard fork and coin has been split into two sir. Old coin stays on Bittrex as ANS, new coin will be added as NEO soon.

it's the same coin

You're completely wrong

The coin didn't change, just the name/logo did.

Wait til this weekend or july 31 or August 1st... you will get more out of your money.

There is already another coin called "NEOS".
I hope Veeky Forumsrellies won't get confused

ANS / NEO is a scam.
I'm trying to help people before you all get ruined by holding this. Seriously.

Fuck off.

please explain why its a scam, they have been super open about the project and are being backed by Alibaba and i think even Microsoft

lol nice fud

Look at the cult-like defense mechanisms of these POSW 2.0 holders.

Man I sure remember the days when people here defended ETH like that.

Exactly i agree I am ready for that Dip do you think it will begin Sunday night? I want to get over it that day.

comparing NEO to fucking POSW lmao , read the fucking whitepaper github.com/neo-project/docs/blob/master/en-us/index.md

>inb4 china

you know what? just don't buy it. DO NOT BUY ANS / NEO. I'm sick of this shit. just don't fucking buy it.

They can't. The only thing they can come up with is "Don't trust the evil Chinese boogeymen"

Founders just had an awesome AMA on r/NEO. Lots of info. Jokes on you, very much not a scam.

Can't wait to digg through the thread looking for good questions

>90% of people on here will never read a white paper. Don't help them, take their money.