I call this the pre bittrex acccumulation phase

i call this the pre bittrex acccumulation phase.

i'll stop at 100k

who are we

a bag holder.

no. shut the fuck up with this shit already you god forsaken faggot

SIGIMARINES

Will it go above 4500 because these are some heavy bags right here

People buying relatively low-cost siggies for part of a long-term hold strategy to hedge against market uncertainty with the enthusiasm of a bright, but uncertain, future associated with a coin that has had the best launch in recent history.

bingo

WE ARE THE FEW.
WE ARE THE PROUD.
WE ARE SIGTMARINES!

Pretty much this.

Can anyone give me a rundown of what sigt actually does or is?

I've read all the posts here and their site and browsed their ANN on Bitcointalk and I don't really know what this coin will be used for. Privacy coin? New algo? Why would anyone use this over something like verge, monero, or whatever other coin?

SHUT THE FUCK UP

monero fag spotted

It is just another Veeky Forums shillcoin.

What? No. I don't own monero, I'm legitimately curious of why someone would choose sigt over monero or any other privacy coin. I know Z cash has a backdoor, verge seems like a shit coin etc but no one has explained why sigt will be useful over any others.

it has to do with its super fair launch. no premine. incredibly equitable distribution. it's the anti-whale coin.

Monero isn't a.privacy coin. You were duped.

I don't own monero so yeah I guess I got duped hard

Okay but who cares what the ownership distribution is when you're using a coin? Or does this coin have no use

>thinks the ownership distribution doesn't matter

Who cares about ownership distribution? Dude cash out of crypto and run you fucking retard.

Redpill me

But I'm asking about the actual use case for the coin. Like regardless of what you think of nmr, or who owns it, we know it's intended use is for data prediction and analytics. Same with sia. It's file storage. Sigt is what? Privacy coin? Okay, there's a bunch of those already.

NIGA RAPTOR TEK N SHT

I get it that you don't want one large whale premining a coin and then dumping on everyone. But there have been coins with low supply, fair distribution etc that have failed. If it was as simple as MUH FAIR DISTRIBUTION then more coins would go that route. I'm asking what the coin will actually be used for.

Competition is good desu.

Stop asking. Don't buy it. Go buy Monero

At this point SIGT buyers are buying futures. Roadmap suggests TOR integration, marketplaces, and POS. Devs still haven't said absolutely no to Masternodes, but they would require a hard fork and probably a lot of work (which means its unlikely in the near term and POS isn't far away, anyhow).

The new algo is super efficient for mining on Nvidia hardware which may be why 65,000 cards are currently pointed at it. Think about that for a second. This coin launched a week ago and now there is the equivalent of 11,000 mining rigs pointed at it.

I think if SIGT simply turned itself into a TOR driven markeptlace with good privacy features and maintained the degree of community involvement / engagement it has now, it will be a moderately successful project in the coming years.

I'm not going to tell you (or anyone) to buy this shit. DYOR. I'm in for about 15,000 because I am not risk averse and have mined most of them (bought a bunch at 200 SAT, too). I think there's still room to grow for this coin, but not without the risk of it falling flat and my position becoming worthless.

fuggin ur mommy

SELL
>SELL
SELL
>SELL

DONT BE LEFT HOLDING BAGS OF THIS SCAM COIN. I DROPPED MY ENTIRE LIFE SAVINGS AT 4100 SATS AND I AM DESPERATE, CANT MAKE MY RENT PAYMENT... WIFE IS FURIOUS I GOT SCAMMED... DONT LET THIS HAPPEN TO YOU, ITS GOING TO FALL HARD TONIGHT WHEN THE CHINESE DUMP ON US AGAIN. SELL NOW AND GET THE FFFUCCKKKKK OUT REEEEEEEEEEEE

I'm not buying monero

I'm just a bit skeptical of a coin where the roadmap says "update website."

Like Yeah, you should always be updating the website, we don't need a specific bullet point on that for the roadmap. Same with get more exchanges. That should just happen naturally or organically as volume grows or the coin gains usefulness. The roadmap is very vague/scammy sounding to me.

this

SEE DUDE SELL AND SELL NOW, SCREEN CAP THIS. FELLOW BIZ BROS TO FELLOW BIZ BROS... DUMP AND RUN

So no one has any actual answer to my questions? Sweet, buying 100k

I know user, I bought in to this because Biz said to, I bought it at 3700 sats basically everything I have been able to make from last year of trading, and I lost it all. Same boat as you anons.

We are the sigmarines

Wow I actually feel sorry for you. Cut your loses now.

>says he feels sorry for user
>tells him to sell low after buying high

Has any coin that's been shilled this hard by biz ever actually gone up? Did people shill nmr before its huge pump?

Being emotionally attached is the best way to get skinned alive.

sigt was shilled here at 300 sats, u dumb fag. hell, it was shilled before it hit any exchange.

I shilled it the 2nd day when I was still get 1200 a day in mining. 1St day I got over 10k.

This is the risk of buying in during a pump and not being ready to exit immediately.

What did you think when you saw it go from 800 -> 2000 -> 3700?

GEE. ITS UP FUCKING 400%. NOW IS A GREAT TIME TO BUY?

No. You FOMO bought because you wanted free money. You even could have made free money (about 33%), if you'd simply sold instead of being a greedy fuck.

I don't feel sorry for you because you're the embodiement of BIZ. FOMO buy. FUD sell. Give all your fucking money away.

Stop trading on emotion.