HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS!!!!!

HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS!!!!!

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-07-27/bezos-surpasses-gates-as-world-s-richest-ahead-of-amazon-results

Amazon as its currently operating isn't sustainable in the long term. As for the time being Bezos is king of the world.

>Amazon as its currently operating isn't sustainable in the long term.

Stop posting jew links dumbass. Richest men in the world are the elite kikes like rothschild (worth 300 trillion $), rockefeller and other illuminaty elite and dark market kings. These hobbos are for mainstream display only.

I studied this in business school. Constant acquisition has huge risks with it. GE went through the same thing in the 80s and were this massive company, but all their divisions didn't survive and it ended up hurting them in the end. In the next 10-20 years, amazon will go through the same "growing pains" and have to shrink off a bunch of their acquisitions.

>king of the world

a wealthy merchant does not a divinely anointed monarch make.
1/10 i replied

probably close to the top for this guy

amazon runs on like 3% margins

probably getting some nasty anti-trust stuff pretty soon also

If I were the richest or second richest man in the world, I would liquidate all my assets to cash, gold, index funds, bitcoin, etc., and simply retire and do whatever the hell I want for the rest of my life.

Why doesn't he just do that? I don't understand it.

Why the hell do ultra-rich people never retire?

LOL look at this armchair analyst. Why don't you tell us about the p/e next, fuckface?

because its not about money to the ultra rich

its power

bezos and gates literally define the way that parts of the world work right now and the power that they have over ecosystems and large numbers of people is tremendous

you have to go back

>and do whatever the hell I want for the rest of my life.
>Why doesn't he just do that?
Thats what he wants to do, you simpleton.

can't wait till the feds step in

you should put your entire $130 portfolio into AMZN then

Back to temple with you hook nose

Ok the power thing makes sense.

For me I'd still rather have no power but essentially unlimited money.

I would travel to every corner of the earth and have a giant, unbelievably huge house somewhere that I think of like "home base" into which I pile loads and loads of collectibles. Literally a giant fucking castle filled with unbelievably rare stuff from around the world and then just keep traveling and seeing more.

Nothing could be better to me.

Thank you shabbos goy. .0002 bitsheckels have been deposited to your account.

>Posts some shit he doesnt understand

2/10 i chuckled

Everybody knows about YHVH and your JABULON and TUBALCAIN shit, if you're a smart profane it's not rocket science.

Jachin and Boaz lead the way to the Tree of Life, gotta get that kundalini energy flowing up to the crown Kether duh.

How can you not see the contradiction in your statement?

Having money is having power. It's possible, yet implausible, to have power and no money but not the other way around.

i think you're missing a key aspect of HOW they got that rich

they didn't get rich with your mindset. They got that rich because they had the endless hunger. With your mindset, they would've stopped at 10 million.

I see traders saying shit like I'll retire after I make XXX that's how I know those people will never succeed. You literally set a limitation on yourself.

Meant to be a reply to:

-infinity/infinity

i sweetie posted

I genuinely think that my time and happiness is worth more than just money though. Meaning that if I've got enough to live happily, I don't want to move a finger no matter how much more money I could make from doing so.

Basically I'm a hedonistic prick who thinks "money" in general is a fucking scam but a necessary evil.

>owns 0 bitcoin
>king of the world

well, exactly. you just proved my point. You never would've made close to them in their exact same positions, because you would've cashed out way earlier.

Ok yes, I suppose. I think I would have been just as happy doing so though.

Jeff Bezos has that particular lizard look about him. Like he's not human.

It's weird but just by looking at him, you can tell he's untrustworthy and a complete scumbag.
I watched an interview with him and everything was confirmed. The guy is rich as shit, but he's just a scumbag.
Not to mention the stories coming out of the Amazon factories, him getting into space exploration all of a sudden, etc.

He's good at improving profits obviously, but he's like a robot. An uptight bald prick, basically

Does it come as a surprise that people who manage to become super rich are often not just assholes but complete sociopaths?

In order to acquire that amount of wealth you need to ruthlessly exploit the labor of others while simultaneously using every dirty trick in the book to get ahead and to stay ahead of the competition.

Basically being the ultimate asshole with no regard for anyone or anything else, while still maintaining the facade of being a decent guy is not the only but a key ingredient to achieving financial success of that magnitude.

Yeah yeah, I know, but you can almost see his disgust for the working classes... shit, even the middle too probably.

Something very eerie about him

bald = death

this is why i rotcel as a NEET for life because im fucking balding

theres no point in doing anything

if my bitcoins dont make me rich in 10 years im killing myself 100% guaranteed

You can get a hair transplant and no one would know.

Being bald is fine anyway who gives a fuck really, it's all mental and in your own head

Fuck em'

>in your own head

actually its not in his head kek

Fuck amazon. Compared to TaoBao it's a prehistoric piece of crap. Wait until you can buy your goods directly from a factory without a middleman. And they don't run out of stock bc they make it based on orders and still somehow ship it faster than amazon. Literally chink revolution and ameritards are tryna get drones to ship them overpriced gummy bears.

Can confirm he's a dick bag. I've emailed him.

He wouldn't unlock my account with $500 in Amazon gift card funds on it. Took a so story on the second email about how I'm 12.

are you trolling? an unpaid intern read your email