The great debate

The great debate

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oC-LjcnSuTE
youtube.com/watch?v=x9QwEvjY3tU
youtube.com/watch?v=kkPzTu4uFi4
youtu.be/WJKDaIUYt6g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't get it. That's Charles XII or XIII on the left and some random dude on the right.

>implying it's not Charles XII or XIII on the right and some random dude on the left

fucking shit thread

He's a Swedish rapper. I don't know the point of this thread though.

I wonder how aware "Yung Lean" is that he is directly contributing to the extinction of Swedish people. He is a thoroughly mediocre rapper but gets promoted solely because he's a white kid and therefore a useful entry-level artist for (((them))) to promote black culture to impressionable teens.

His music is actually very patrician tbqh

Who do you think comes across as the better MC in this song:

youtube.com/watch?v=oC-LjcnSuTE

but Yung Lean is really good. You just don't like hip-hop.

>le famine of 1809 face

Young Lean no doubt you can easily tell Scott is inspired by early 90s snow rock

Listen to Leans newer shit you cuck shits dummy bang

As if Lean isn't biting Chief Keef with his repetitive off-key singsong hooks. Face it, the only interesting thing about him is his electro inspired production not his rapping skills. If he wasn't a white swede no one would promote him.

>defending a kid who literally named his crew "sadbois"
>calling other people cucks

wew

>what is post irony
Fuck off boicuck

It's 2017 everyone copies chief kief one of Travis best songs has chief kief and you haven't listened to leans new shit

>no dude you just like don't get it he is sincerely a sad boy that's why he named his crew sadbois it's actually really cool and not pathetic at all depression makes girls wet bro trust me

kek

Music has been making girls wet since the beginning girls love emotional faggits what music do you like edm?
Lmfao
Why did you even make this pointless thread are you a shitskin if you are leave

Does it make you feel like a tough guy to call people shitskins on Veeky Forums? What would Yung Lean think of you insulting the culture that inspires his music?

t.shitskin

>blacks
>inspiring any form of art
Lol
Also
>rap
>black art
You're getting laughed out

t. suburban white kid

haha based frogposter here to let us know how rap has nothing to with black people

0/20

Take a seat back on your sybian

t.samefag shitskin

flush yourself

Sorry but the pope is way more aesthetic

youtube.com/watch?v=x9QwEvjY3tU

youtube.com/watch?v=kkPzTu4uFi4

t. embarrassment to his father

>jazz
>blues
>harlem renaissance
>rock n roll
>cubism

t.orphan shitskin

if I was I'd be in Sweden letting your mum take care of me

I'm your american overlord actually kiddo and you have euro genes because your grandmama had white fever 150 yrs ago and now you're only 75% nigger you can thank me later

t.inbred shitskin

But really, what is this thread supposed to be besides a bunch of racist comments by the same dude?

why are americans so obsessed with racemixing?

t. burger

What? Every time I see a euro article it's about some pathetic shit about you being submissive to the enclaves of non white migrants

t.inbread shitskin

okay obama

t.swarthy inbred "euro"

t. obama

t.eurocuck
Difference is our cops kill niggers your law enforcement forces you to pay for the Somali settlements.But aye terrorist attacks are just part in parcel living in Europe your pathetic.

t.inbred shitskin

sholdnt yuo be listening to rap music or watching basketball right now or someting?

t.sadiq khan
Aren't you supposed to be paying off your mums reconstruction surgery for your bull

t.inbred shitskin.

Very intellectual thread here

>yung bean
>hip hop

pick one

t.julio jackson
why again are yuo obsesed with racemixing?

t.euro
>euro
>calling anyone obsessed with race mixing
Lol

t.inbred subhumanoid

t. burger

t.western European

t. sperger

t.inbred

t. 'tist

Mods Really working hard here.

t.inbred shitskin/gook/spic

t.obama

t.ahmed shitskin

t.damarcus sanchez

t.Sven Shitskini Wiggumheimer

Whenever swedish history is brought up its either something retarded or its a thread about sabaton

t.reddit

t.inbred shitskin

t.inbred shitskin

t.inbred shitskin

t.inbred shitskin

t.inbred shitskin

t.inbred shitskin

t.inbred shitskin

Lol not a shitpost, a shithread
one giant stinky shithread

t.inbred shitskin

good thread
bump

It's ok son there is still hope you need an actual right wing movement get into filmmaking propaganda is always the first step I see some of the newer euro movies and they're all very egalitarian and very politically left fix yourselves.Also start violence among non whites

Best thread on the catalog rn unironically the other threads are utter shit the time limit for threads should be 4 hours on Veeky Forums not fucking 10

Tits

youtu.be/WJKDaIUYt6g

t.inbred shitskins
t.inbred shitskins

Quality thread

Bumping

Just when I thought autism had limits

bump

Epic. Simply epic..