Let's post our crypto gains/losses

Let's post our crypto gains/losses.

>total money invested: $712
>current portfolio value: $173
>tfw

Other urls found in this thread:

dogechain.info/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

just hold, fuck sake, don't pull out until you're +% how hard is that?

Few weeks ago I was at 22k now I'm at 11.5k. I lost a lot with Libry credits, bought the ATH of ICN and my emc2 got frozen on polo.

Total money put in: $325

Current value: $275

I put in right before the big dip back in June (50/50 eth and bitcoin) but have daytraded it back up quite a bit (at one point I was under $150). If Eth gets even close to $300 I'll be well above what I started with.

2200$ invested.

Current 1300$

Bancor fucked me hard. Sold at shit price coz i got sick of this.

Around 300 dollars, currently sitting at around 260. Bought at a downward. Putting another 50 in, hopefully before the weekend hits.

total invested 6k

reached 28k last month

now sitting around 15-16k

#hodl

Invested €800,-

Current value €3000,-

Could have been €14.000,- IF I sold dgb at ATH

total in: $3500 CAD
current value: $4135 CAD

Only real loss came early when I bought NEM just trying to build a portfolio. Sold at a $200 loss but made gains on ETH, ANS, LTC, as well as a fiat->btc purchase during the bloodbath

invested 4k in January. Right now @ 70k.

>total invested: 30usd
>current total: 22usd

FUCKING COINBASEEE FEES
FUCK BIZ TOO
THEY SSAID IM GONNA BE RICH SND BITCOIN WILL MOON

>total money invested: 45,000
>current portfolio value: 8,730,000

maximum kek at all of these newfags trying to chase my sweet gainz

Felt for the bancor scam as well. Feelsbadman.

Luckily I predicted the crash and rode the subsequent bull run from beginning to end so I'm still well in the green.

lel, was that your first transaction too? Fuck corn-based fees

Start: June 2017
Total money put in: $15,000
Current value: $70,000

Went all in on ark @20 cents and sold for double my investment and now I'm all in on Blocknet @4 dollars and holding until 50+

Have an eye on a certain coin i'm sure is going to moon but i'll buy when btc crashes on Aug 1st

currently about 7k

i really suck at this, but it's kinda fun
no big deal if i lose it

Total invested. 1500
Current value 1650
Start 3 weeks ago.

Well, I was aware of BTC back when it was less than a dollar and didn't put anything into it, obviously. Then it mooned to 200, I kicked myself... then it mooned to 1k, I fucking almost cried, and then 2k and I said FUCK THIS, I'm gonna put something, ANYTHING into it.

Thing is, I had a lot of spare cash back in 2009~ and didn't invest, but now I don't have cash and want to invest. Just fuck my life up m9

Invested 1000 euros.
Right now 1080 euros.

Got into ETH at ~$70. Spent 1000 in may on BTC, ETH, and LTC, pulled out 1000 today. Still have 680 invested

Went in with 3k spread out evenly from mid May to now. Traded a shitton and I'm at 7k. No trading would put me at 2500

>invested $600
>now have $4300
Pulled out in early june or july, now slowy coming back into the game

let me give some advice if the coin price is green never buy if its red you can buy.

I wonder if someone would actually fall for this...

>invested: €2.000
>could have been €2.900
>panic cash out: €2.018

Some very evil people on Veeky Forums made me sell all of my LTC to buy CHINKSHARES while it was mooning for 417k sats because I was total retard newbie back then...

I bought at 390k too thinkinh I caught the bottom. Instead I trippled down and increased my position at 209k sats, lowering my PPS to like ~265, and was able to sell a few weeks later for a profit.

>Invested 1000€
>Current value 0€
Fucking btc-e

Invested 250
I'm at 249.50

>endmylife.jpg

Invested $20k

Currently $31k

In 1-2 months future $50k

>initial investment: 11.3k
>current value: 10.2k
100% BTC

Invested £300
Currently £1450

Last few months been doing shit though down from ATH of 2500

it's not the ants fault ur stupid, bro. just put em in the web wallet and forget about em for 3 months

>invested 770
>went as low as 280
>now at 600
lmao kill me

how have you not killed yourself yet

invested $950
portfolio worth $350 now
fuck me

I will enter crypto market again and sure buy NEO I'm just angry how I fucked up and was so naive... Well at least many lessons learned and now fresh start... By the way my coinbase account is loaded with money again I'm trying to wait for cheaper BTC this weekend hmm...

Why didnt u just hold ICN? Literally hitting bittrex august 1st

BTC is the worst ROI in crypto. It honestly doesn't matter which top 30 coin you pick - you will be better of in 80% of your choices. Now spread it out on 3 or more coins, preferably those that actually got some development and you will be 100% guaranteed better of than holding BTC only.

Congrats! Hope i can hit that someday.

Starting:12k
Current: 23k

If I sold ETH at ATH would be 30k+ but it's fine learned a lot during the last few major dips

$2785.95 Invested
$978.00 left
Crypto has not been kind to me

~$400 in
~$30,000 now
Peaked just over $60k when ETH hit 420
Pretty good, particularly considering I basically bought the peak december 2013

The true power of hodl. You're one in a million goy what's your next coin to go all in on

HOWWWWW

what did you make biggest gains on

He held with titanium hands.

I don't have the time and patience to watch my coins develop on a daily basis and am moreover a rather risk-averse person.

Started $150
I'm currently at $260

I FOMO'd hard on ANS and lost a bunch of gains though. Been making it back slowly by daytrading however.

I've had some successes, some failures. Two big ones were the first vertcoin pump (0.0003 to 0.001 BTC) and ETH (bought at $1 in august 2015, still holding most of it). I've only reduced my ETH holdings to get into MKR, which is a stablecoin project built on ETH. Not on any exchanges other than the decentralised ones, under the radar for the moment. I'm down on that in ETH terms and they still don't have a working product, so maybe don't be too hasty to follow in my footsteps...

total in: $2,500
current value: $20,000

Pretty conservative only BTC/ETH no shitcoin gambling.

That kind of money was normal here a few months ago. Jesus. All you have to do is hold and wait for a nice bull run. That's all there is to it.

I started a few months ago and turned $2500 into about $9000. It can easily be done.

total money ivested > 1k USD
Current portfolio value > 100 USD. "Buy high sell low" bulletproof Veeky Forums strategies and market forecasting.

Also this is fucking key. Like this guy, I put the majority into ETH and BTC but take a few hundred to spread around shitcoins here and there.

Turned $200 into $1000 with DGB, stuff like that.

>$900 in
>$50,000 out

Started in March and hopped on each shill team 6 pump.

Made most off dgb

Sold all my btc to buy 2 used luxury cars, a new computer, got into a few ico's, spent a week in Vegas doing blow and ecstasy.

Still sitting on 5k cash ready to buy the dip.

Started two months ago with 1100€, now it's 1032€... Well it could be worse...

Did a ton of noob mistakes and learned a lot of lessons for only 68€ (right now).

Invested 850, sitting at 700. All losses are ARK, which I happen to be buying as fast as I can.

I'm feeling fine. I have iron hands.

Just noticed my vertcoin numbers are wrong. It jumped to 0.01 BTC (30x)

>total money invested 20€
>current total 50€

It's because new people assume they can throw money in, wait a couple days, and then look back to get instant free money.

You need to wait MONTHS for big payouts.

yea dude its like a hobby im glad i ran in to it and found out its been keeping me from drinking so hey at least i have a chance making money instead of completely spending it on booze

how to you trade like you change one coin for others that are gaining value right?

I understand holding, but I think the time for people with little starting funds aren't gonna get very far now. You obviously caught the end of the "early adopter" phase, probably.

I mean, after 5-6 years of knowing about BTC, I'm only just starting to buy it and hold now. I probably missed the big bucks, but that's alright.

You are an arrogant retard who thinks he can time the market if you attempt do anything else.

Started last week end Invested $103 now at $98.00 due to the dip on Tuesday. Will Invest $300-$500 on the week end super dip and F Hold it until it the big mess is sorted out

$88.6k in mining hardware.

$30k one months mining.

I made 150 dollars in two weeks, trading on Coinbase with their fees while I learned from scratch about bitcoin. It does not matter what the price is at. The percent it rises and falls is the only thing that matters.

Invested $220, currently $1250

Pretty sure I just lost 30 000 dogecoins a few minutes ago.

So I just started my old dusty computer and decided to send 30k dogecoins from my dogehouse wallet to an exodus wallet on my new computer. However I am not receiving them.

These are the steps I took:
>got receiving address from my exodus wallet
>entered that address into the dogehouse wallet send address bar
>entered the amount and hit send

Now I am not seeing any dogecoins entering my exodus wallet. Are they lost now? I read that dogehouse has been shut down, are you no longer able to send from the dogehouse wallet because of this? Or does it simply take quite a bit of time before the transaction is complete? Are there any experienced people here who know what the fuck just happened? I was going to convert them to bitcoin or another cryptocurrency.

>invested: $3k
>current: $2.3k

Everything has made me money except eth fucking REEEEEEEE

I went in at 50 and sold at 40 when i saw the 1y line and its very reliable downward direction.

>bought at 350
>bought at 400
>bought at 420

"it just has to keep going up right?"

Invested $6500, currently at around $23000 thanks to initial ETH gains. I've made some shitty trades since then but hopefully I can write it off as a capital loss while I wait for my ARK to mature. It's all funbucks from here though.

daum dude nice f yea but whats going on with that Coin ETH it seems to be just at the same level and keeps diping and coming back up has it reached its full potential?

Are you being ironic or did you misread my post. Anyways im going ot bed.

I was talking about myself :^)

I don't normally respond to blacks, but as long as ETH is pegged to BTC (where it will remain until smart contracts start producing) it's not going anywhere until we get past this segwit2x fud. Wait until the end of the year, it should be back around $350 by then and $500 by spring [spoiler]if you can keep your weak hands from cashing out for sneakers and weed that long[/spoiler]

Actually I have nearly the same stats as you my highest worth was 1270

invested 800
current value 4500

thanks for your reply but i aint no niglet dont offend me like that, aaa niceee hopefully if its $500 by next spring it will be a good investment in the upcoming dip

Initial investment: $50 on bitcoins (@$1950), maybe another $30 on electricity after two months of mining

Current value: $240 (down from a high of $260)

I don't understand how you idiots could LOSE money on crypto, unless you're stupid enough to buy high and panic sell low...

Early june

>Invested 5k

Now

>currently at 3.3k

Gotta be patient

pls respond, I am very sad.

Is the transaction showing up on the blockchain explorer?

How did you guys lose money?

did you spend too much on some altcoin, panicked and sold?

Or did you any of you buy actual shitcoins?

I bought 47 euro worth of XRP and nothing else.

I honestly don't know what a blockchain explorer is. Is it a website? Can I enter the exodus wallet receiving address into the blockchain explorer website?

Its several years since I was into this, so I don't remember much but I thought simply sending it was going to go smoothly.

Crypto might not be for you
dogechain.info/
paste one of the addresses you used here and see if there's a transaction listed

400 in feb

been dumping money into a business but ive made around 6k

>total money invested: $4500
>current portfolio value: $66,400
>cash withdrawn: $37,500

So I tried entering the receiving address into blockr.io and it said nothing found.

Maybe the transaction never happened and the dogecoins are floating around somewhere?

Thanks to biz, mid June I have bought dgb @1200sat rdd @85sat
Shills did a great job. It was my first moves in crypto. Luckily I had some gains with LTC and pivx. Overall down 27%

Put £10k in
current value £8.5k
started about a month ago. Gonna hodl

>Crypto might not be for you

I am just a little bit rusty, its several years since was doing this.

I tried entering the receiving address and it all came out as zero. 0 dogecoins, 0 transactions. All zero.

Check the sending address to and see if there's a transmit tx, maybe you sent it to the wrong place. Maybe it never sent in the first place and it's still in your wallet. I've never used doge, this is all I can give you.

Teach me

>blockr.io
Does that site even support doge? There's a different blockchain for every cryptocurrency, make sure you're checking in the right place

>-73%
how did you even lose that much?

yeah, I tried to use dogechain.info which supports dogecoin and it said 0 on everything, 0 transactions.

The "wallet" I used has removed 30k dogecoins so I think they are gone from my wallet.

I bought my coins in 2013-2016 at no more than 450 USD/BTC for about 10-11 coins total.

Made ~15 BTC trading futures from dec-may, and about 7-8 BTC trading alts. Sold 13.5 coins for an average price of around 2300 or so

is the wallet online or a local client?

Teach me how to trade futures, bruh

its a local desktop wallet called doge house. I read that doge house has shut down several years ago though.