Convince me not to lie on my resume. I'm tired of being a NEET. I have nothing to lose

Convince me not to lie on my resume. I'm tired of being a NEET. I have nothing to lose.

do it smartly. Some user suggested listing experience in companies that went into bankrupt for instance

do it

This sounds like a good idea. but where could i find a list of these companies

Do it. Good luck, I'm in the same boat

dont lie, just do stuff and put it on your resume. do something for free that can be put in your resume build something.

do it faggot
whats the worst thing they do?
not hire you?

>whats the worst thing they do?
>not hire you?

That's what I've been thinking too desu.

you don't have anything to lose lol. I lied and landed a pretty comfy job doing fuck-all all day.

can you give me and the other NEETanons here any tips please? what im worried about is being able to explain the responsibilites of the job when they ask me

just lie.
who the fuck cares?
everyone does it.

bump

Just lie dude, I did the same. Just be reasonable with your lying, don't say that you worked as aeronautics engineer while your only expertise is in mongolian throat singing

This can work but you have to be careful. People use LinkedIn to connect with old employees of bankrupt companies. It all depends on how lazy the hiring people are.

You have your name and reputation.

Blacklist

>read up on the company
>do some superficial research on what they do
>write on resume that you have experience in stuff they are interested in
>i.e "experience working with software X" or "experience working in a shop selling product Y"
>say some bullshit in the interview
>get job

Its that easy,and everyone who didnt get their job through aquaintances does it

believe it or not some people aren't useless NEETS and know how to use the software that they claim on their resume

start a website that looks good and where you sell something. Then put it in your resume, tell your were managing the site and doing seo, etc.

if you're neet, you can learn to use the software while applying. you can find tutorials on everything these days.

Nobody lies on their resume they just exaggerate their favorable qualities :^)

Lie like a mofo

Give me an example of good resume lying

I don't need to lie on my resume

My CV is already glow in the dark

Also, keep in mind that when HR will discover the truth, you will be blacklisted in every company around. HR are well connected to each others and share databases of lying cunts like yourself.