see ya at 10k

my nigga

yes

M O O N
O
O
N

well what do we have here, EVERYONESTRAP IN

delete it now and go back to you know where. nobody cares. it's like when they tried to discredit our first lady because of "plagiarism"

bought 10k at 2250

pls moon siggie niggie

I did not add that section. I would NEVER plagiarise, not in a million years. After having been to university, that is engrained in me.

Looks like a high schooler wrote this

i saved your screenshot

should i post it?

your grammar sucks balls

>t. some fag who has accomplished nothing in his sorry life

post it and expose this scam

but it does look like a high schooler wrote it

have someone revise the grammar and spelling mistakes in every sentence.

Also was hoping for some explanation why this specific combination of hashing algorithms is "so good". Now it looks like "we just chain-copy-pasted skein, fugue and some other ones"

no, you're all just fucking FUDers. get a life

please paste two consecutive sentences from the paper that do not contain basic errors

please provide a sentence that sets skunkhash-raptor apart from the other algorithms

>mfw the signatum website is a barely customized, free website template

html5up.net/dimension

The project is open source.

>please paste two consecutive sentences from the paper that do not contain basic errors
how about you show me some grammar errors that aren't that stupid typo that has already been fixed

>implying this shit is getting on bittrex

I could barely read the whitepaper. We're fuckde.

inb4 I buy more if the price goes below 1000

DUMP DUMP DUMP
>SELL SELL SELL SELL
DUMP DUMP DUMP
>SELL SELL SELL SELL
DUMP DUMP DUMP
>SELL SELL SELL SELL
DUMP DUMP DUMP
>SELL SELL SELL SELL
DUMP DUMP DUMP
>SELL SELL SELL SELL
DUMP DUMP DUMP
>SELL SELL SELL SELL

I wrote this with the best intentions. I did not take a penny for the writing. I did this in my sparetime, to help the Signatum core team out, who are frankly swamped, as the community is not chipping in. If the writing was absolutely perfect, without any mistakes at all, I would honestly be surprised, given that English is not my native language. Granted, it may have been rushed and delivered far faster than what would be normally expected and desired, but given that the community was crying for it, I made sure to get this put together as fast as I could with the information that was available to me at the time of writing.

The plagiarism that was highlighted, I would like to point out that I did not add. I am very careful with anything of that nature. This was added without a reference by the core team - by mistake.

I would like to highlight that this was ONLY published for the CLOSE community on the Telegram chat, and was not publicised anywhere. Someone in the Telegram group took it and published it here is my guess.

Had I known there would be such an outcry from the community, I honestly would not have helped out. Lesson learnt for the future I guess.

My apologies that you are not satisfied.

Thank you for writing it. Most people on Veeky Forums are faggots, but hey its 4chins, but, I for one genuinly appreciate your work. For all the faggots that just cannot believe that someone made a typo, you all know you do it on a daily basis, and half of you illiterate faggots are full of shit, but again, its Veeky Forums so what do you expect.

Moon with or without you fudders

thanks for helping drive signatum into the gutter I'm sick of seeing this pump and dump scam

you Veeky Forums FUD faggots oughta be ashamed of yourselves.

Ok, if it was still a work in progress posted for review in telegram i take back my faggotry. Didn't say it's all bad, you just need to have someone improve the spelling here and there and add more info about skunkhash-raptor if there is any

God damn it now I feel bad. My intention was to drive the price down, but to hurt feelings. Nothing personal. The whitepaper is very nicely formatted. Might want to remove or find higher resolution of those mathematic formulas though.

I wish all the best to Signatum. But there are many more games to had. Stay safe.

D A M A G E C O N T R O L

YOU ARE A FUCKING FAGGOT. I HOPE YOU ACTUALLY DO FEEL LIKE SHIT TO SOMEONE TRYING TO CONTRIBUTE WHICH YOU COULD MAKE POTENTIAL GAINZ. GAS YOUR SELF FAGGOT.

aww I feel bad now :(
just bought 100k, hope that brings a smile :)

Fucking faggot buy SIGT and create a FUD himself. Scat eating much?

>signatum.download/SIGT-Whitepaper.pdf

Dan - thanks for your work. This stuff is often thankless and grueling. We recognize that SIGT is a community initiative and not some AAA bullshit marketing product designed to pilfer wealth from gullible investors.

make your own website at least, faggots

Excellent work. Good start. Next time don't release open draft in public.

>The plagiarism that was highlighted, I would >like to point out that I did not add. I am very >careful with anything of that nature. This was >added without a reference by the core team - >by mistake.

Wait. So the devs looked at this and didn't bother to fix any of the grammar mistakes before they released a revised version to a Telegram chat-- a Telegram chat with non-devs who would obviously read it as an official release from the core team? This is a huge fuck up.

Draft mean no shit boo boo. You try write some draft while getting a hand job. You nigga cant do nuthing

the devs are pajeet

what do you expect? lol

>Had I known there would be such an outcry from the community, I honestly would not have helped out
lol dude im just trolling people I have coins myself

thanks keep it up

not really, people dont buy most shit shilled on Veeky Forums unless your new or a complete moron.

DESU

the trolling seems to encourage more people to buy

Great first draft Dan, take feedback from the community and improve it. Wouldn't worry about the negative feedback here; it's mostly basement dwelling nocoiners trying to make their nutsack print on the web.

Thank you Dan, its because of people like you that the community and the coin will grow more and more

Dan is da man! Nigga got balls of steel. We call him Steel ball man from now.

No it doesn't, volume is sub 60 BTC and doesn't seem to be recovering

How about just Steely Balls Dan

Thanks Dan for your contributions. To the haters, eat a dick.

a bunch of cucks in here

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

we are not cucks... we are sigtmarines

well, all you 'sigtmarines' are sucking dan the whitepaper man's cock right now