Bros

bros.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Bancor/comments/6o34fz/heads_up_for_those_who_intend_to_invest_in_the/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Stox ICO

welp

this is the fuking top

hahahahahah fuck had to check, thought it was a shoop.

bancor 2 the moon

It's a scam.

normies are here

crypto is ded mang doesn't get anymore normie that this

NEVERMIND EVERYTHING I SAID IN POSTS PREVIOUS
SELL SELL SELL SELL MAYWEATHER WILL LOSE AND THE MARKET WILL CRASH

>Can't read or write

could the paid advertisement be any more apparent? This illiterate motherfucker probably doesn't even know what ICO stands for..

Reported him to the IRS and SEC. How this nigger hasn't been hung out to dry already is beyond me.

ILLITERATES GETTING INTO CRYPTO
STARS GETTING INTO CRYPTO
IT'S ALL OVER BURN YOUR WALLETS MAGNET YOUR HARDDRIVES DON'T EVEN BOTHER SELLING ITS ALL GOING TO HELL OH NO

YO̸̷U̕͢ ̨W͘͢͡E̷R͝E̷ ̢̨͠ẀA̷R̴̶N͟ED̛

t.nobanc

reddit.com/r/Bancor/comments/6o34fz/heads_up_for_those_who_intend_to_invest_in_the/

>American investing in ICOs
that's literally illegal
good luck fighting the SEC fuckface

lol, do you really believe this idiot understands the concept of a prediction market? This post was made by his manager, and he's gonna be fired up the ass

can't wait for this illiterate nigger to go broke

he already owes millions in taxes that he can't pay for and has an addiction to gambling

lavish spending and gambling will eat through your money real quick, so matter how rich you are

Why you don't want normies here? New blood coming will rise the price, then we will dump our shit to them, we will rebuy from these crying bitches and then it's just only wait for more normies to come.

Oh, that's what happened two months ago... I love normies and their money.

Oh fuck it happening

stocks crash today but stox ico goes up, crypto becomes official currency of the united staes of AMERICA

>(((That professional and trustworthy team)))

Not to mention Gnosis and Augur already exist and both have a following and are respected in the crypto community. This coin is garbage.

Veeky Forums are muh secret club retards

A ponzi on a ponzi on a ponzi organised by an Israeli scam ring. You can't make this shit up. And Bancucks singing it's praise no doubt.

Jesus Christ just give me your money, faggots. At least you'll be losing it to a fellow gentile.

yet another garbage ICO using ethereum's blockchain.

it's like they are claiming they are going to build a lambo on top of a tricycle

if it doesn't have its own blockchain (btc, ltc, ans, eos) it's fucking shit

Mayweather isn't your typical rich basketball american athlete. Dude is smart with his money even when he's gambling, he won't be going broke any time soon white bois.

nobancs btfo round 1

NoBancs BTFO

Augur hired Shooter Jennings to do their introduction video narration, you think that faggot knows anything about crypto either?

And then he'll realize he has given his cash to jews and can kiss it goodbye, like all those who felt for the bancor meme

Isint this a great thing for Bancor?

it is.
but nobancs are in denial.
here free for all you cheap nobancs use it wise.

He will get scammed and we will get fucked.
Authorities give 0 fuck coins if we loose money, but if he looses, we will get butt raped.

>Nigger falling for Jewish tricks

Ice cube needs to talk to him before it's too late!

HOLY SHIT iT'S REAL!!!!!

nobancs knocked out

>we are the early adopters

>jews gettting their pet niggers to do their bidding

why is pol always right

I bet he doesn't even know how much is there

.....and what I mean by that, is that he probably doesn't know how to count