Tick Tock 5

You bought the dip, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/ICONOMIuncensored/comments/6mecu6/whats_the_state_of_censorship/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sorry nigga, all my spare change goes to ARK

Shut up, nigger. This coin is shit. Theres nothing unique about the concept and the devs are not transparent.

I can tell. Ghetto language? Check.
Low-class expression like "spare change"? Check.
Spelling and grammar from a primary school student? Check.

Another low-class flea. No wonder you stay poor.

Yup. 80 ICN here. Not that much but with the day of the release approaching I expect a nice return already.

>Investing in one of the few coins that can actually get fucked in the ass by the SEC

enjoy your illegally issued security bags

Of course. I add some ICN every paycheck I get. I'm not the biggest holder but I'm about to be sitting at 1K ICN. During the last couple weeks ICN has taken a hit but it clearly recovers strong every chance it gets. Once this BTC drama gets cleared up I think this will be an easy win

Ready

The SEC only applies in your shit Big Brother country. Enjoy getting fucked by your freedom institutions.

Veeky Forums is a hindsight master. When we get to Tick Tick Boom, Veeky Forums will slit wrists.

Muh negro. I enjoy conversing with you in the first class section of the rocket ship.

Enjoy your dividends.. oh wait.

Senpai, you need to ditch Blockfolio and move to CryptoCompare. Less Big Brother snooping and way more usable + browser support.

funny to see faggots think economy is something special. once wall st moves in, they will eat this iconomi for breakfast..

Buyback works the same as dividend payments; if you have half an ounce of gray matter to understand it.

There is MLN and ICN. Wall St. isn't a company, you dork. If anything, someone will buy them out because the platform is running and functional. That's double moon.

Once again, you could benefit from a rope.

I wouldn't touch ICN with a ten foot pole even if I lived in a country with laxer securities laws

>(((ETH))) Asset
>token acts as a share of the "company"
>dividends were planned but they were scrapped in favor of buybacks (even in Europe the devs are afraid of regulations)
>the official subreddit is so moderated there needs to be another unofficial one to discuss the project freely
>shady devs in general
>everything that ICN does can also be done with BTS (a more transparent platform that's constantly in the top ten by volume)

Nope, get out of here with your ETH scamcoin

reddit.com/r/ICONOMIuncensored/comments/6mecu6/whats_the_state_of_censorship/
they don't delete posts anymore. guess you missed that because it wasn't in your newspaper, huh grandpa.

If you think they're the same thing, then youre fucking retarded.

Iconmi are not offering any unique. There are already thousands of managed funds on Wall Street, and once this goes mainstream, do you think Iconomi can compete with the big boys.

Think i'll wait for Vanguard to launch an crypto index funds, thanks. Not investing in some faggot eastern eurofag gypsy shit.

fucking lazy devs, raised 10 million from ICO in September and still no fucking Beta. greedy fucks.

Literally retarded.

Welcome to the Wild West. As a dev, I think ETH is great. BTS is also a great choice, but it's undervalued and will probably stay undervalued for some time. ICN will moon on platform release hype.

Same fag is putting up a show. Take your milk and go to sleep.

Learn to use literally in the correct context, you fucking moron.

As I said, literally retarded.

companies have tried and the SEC rejects them.

I also think based on vanguards slow and steady philosophy they would be the last company to get into crypto

as opposed to figuratively speaking.

funny how they are part of EEA

Trying so hard.

shit better go up real soon, august 1 is around the corner

It went up like 30% last week alone..