SIGT is a scam-prove me wrong

White paper has basic grammar and fucking SPELLING errors (16tj of July?)

They literally couldn't run it through a basic spell check program.

Website is a shitty free template barely changed

White paper has plagiarism. Pic related. RIP in pieces faggots

Also they boot people in their telegram who point this out. Even after touting the white paper as the "big moment."

I knew it from the beginning. This is a honeypot operation. Only a fool would buy into this.

oh your trying to buy cheap as well? Makes sense. oh hey was this you on bitcointalk?

"I don't need to have written a whitepaper to read something and no it's garbage and in the case of this whitepaper. Anyone with a basic understanding of grammar would no it's trash."

that section was added by the core devs who left out the reference by accident.

this whole paper was supposed to be a rough draft, not intended for wider audiences.

the FUD campaign against sigt is real. that's all I can say.

>people actually needed to see the whitepaper to decide it's a scam
>there are people who see this and will STILL buy this scam

LOOK, RECENT BIZ TRANSPLANT FROM /POL. YOU FAGGOTS @ BIZ NEED TO LEARN SOMETHING REALLY FAST. HOW TO DEAL WITH SHILLS. JUST LIKE SHARTBLUE, DAVID BROCKS FAGGOTS & CORRECT THE RECORD, YOU HAVE TO IGNORE OR SAGE SHILLS. THEY WILL ALWAYS TRY TO CHANGE MINDS, WITH LITTLE TO BACK ANYTHING UP. THEY WILL MAKE 1 POST WITH 1 ID. THEY WILL CHERRY PICK THE MOST EXTREME EXAMPLE TO MAKE A POINT, VIRTUE SIGNAL, GAS LIGHTING, ALL OF THAT. YOU FUCKERS NEED TO NOT REACT EMOTIONALLY TO THEM, DO NOT RESPOND, JUST IGNORE OR CALL THEM OUT AND MOVE ON, BUT MOSTLY IGNORE THEM AND LET THE THREADS DIE.

No one anywhere can give any real answers to basic questions. I tried to ask some people in "the community" what the coin does, what makes the algo work etc and they got defensive and attacked me.

stop sperging you autistic /pol/tard. I was in this from the beginning but there's no point trying to defend a sinking ship, NOBODY gets away with plagiarism on the fucking whitepaper. my only regret was not selling this absolute shitcoin at 4k sats, but at least I still made profit.

This coin is not even a week old ffs, devs themselves are probably more than surprised about the impact all of this had. I guess you are aware that like 90% of all those shitcoins out there are nothing more than empty promises based in unrealistic goals. At least the devs are doing their best not to let the community down and keep it going.

No shill btw

THIS IS OUR BIG MOMENT, THE WHITE PAPER IS READY TO BE VIEWED

"16tj of July"

Plagiarism

FUCK OFF QUIT FUDDING GTFO REEE REEEE

Reasons to buy sigt:

Great potential!

Only a week old!

Bittrex!

What a fucking pajeet piece of shit coin

Honestly - there's no money backing this project. Give the devs and community time to respond and correct. I bet they will and the next iteration of the whitepaper will be improved.

You're probably used to seeing super shiny shit coming from big budget operations. This coin launched a week ago and absolutely exploded.

Give it time to grow... or, better yet, put some energy into it outside of being a FUDDER and develop the community / project.

Forgot the last reason to buy:

Muh community!

There you go again... muh sinking ship, nigga im still up thousands of dollars, but yet to you its a sinking ship. GTFO with that. I have virtually no skin in the game, way up and could cash out any time I want, but I choose to hold. You on the other hand tell me im "sperging" out, but offer no actual proof of sinking ship or anything. So what, we all just supposed to take your "high level" advice user? Sure, ok, you know what, will you be my financial adviser for now on since you make all the calls? I have to ask, since your such an investment guru, why the fuck are you spazzing out on a anime forum? The fuck out of here you stupid Kuck

Or maybe OP is trying to point out to a lot of people who probably bought this coin that there are many questionable things about this coin?

>sinking ship
>made profits

PICK ONE FAGGOT

you sound worse than hill-shills

ppl are greedy fucks and FOMO buying at the top. But that's not the devs fault

maybe so, but let them have time to respond or get everything out there. IF you have questions and dont feel comfortable, then dont mine or invest, pretty fucking simple. You are responsible for your own loss or gain period.

Maybe OP got FOMO fever and bought at 4800 SAT and forgot that growth takes time and he shouldn't buy at the peak of a parabolic rise and is now freaking the fuck out looking at a 65% loss when he expected his fucking tendie money to buy him a lambo tomorrow after the price of the coin crossed into the heliopause.

The problem with the entire crypto community is you all expect to get rich fucking yesterday for no work. Its like the embodiment of the millennial stereotype.

Try a little patience and - God forbid - work on improving the project before you throw your hands up and declare defeat.

LMAO you're completely delusional, there's no talking you out of this and you keep asking for proofs when you were given several. Keep clutching at straws as long as you want while the price of this dump of a shitcoin goes back to 300 sats.

Today is the day you missed a true moon mission because of a spelling mistake. Screencap this.

Again, if it does you know what? I dont give a shit, I am only out some days of mining which isnt a big fucking deal, this is a hobby to me, I am not depending on it for my future, I am no wagekuck either. Continue to laugh if you want, I am out maybe $15 on my electric bill for a giant potential gain, sure, I dont mind trying it. I think its actually funny that you can think you know what some one motivations, position in life all while being oblivious to your own delusion. Keep it up faggot, I cannot wait for you to be posting pink wojacks soon. I'll be waiting for you.

I'll still be up 400% @ 300 SAT, but I'm holding until 1 SAT or real money and I'm betting on real money. I didn't expect this coin to break 1000 for weeks or months. I thought the developers would have more time to create and I would have more cheap, lucrative, mining.

BUT HERE WE ARE.

Rocket is already staged and ready to go. Test firing went great earlier this week.

One of two things will happen: Something. Or nothing. I'm betting on something.

FUD all you want, but I hope you're doing it from the sidelines and not as a faggot trying to manipulate the market for more cheap SIGT.

I love how they are all fudd and the intensity increases as the price steadily has gone up all afternoon.... REALLY MAKES YOU THINK

this

Because this is chaincoin again. A completely worthless coin propped up by hype.

The coin is under active development and is not a finished project. It started a week ago. Actual development is still under way.

If you expect a finished product maybe you should buy into the Tezos ICO. I hear they're already up and running.

The roadmap is published on the bitcointalk ANN. There are currently 88,000 video cards pointed at this algo.

Yes a coin that is 3 years old where the devs gave up is completely comparable to a 10 day old coin with active development.