BITTREX

support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000808991

>If you have a Bitcoin (BTC) balance on Bittrex 24 during the BCC UAHF time on August 1st, 5:20am (12:20pm UTC), you will be credited the equivalent amount of Bitcoin Cash (BCC) on a 1:1 basis. i.e. 1 BTC on Bittrex held during the on-exchange snapshot will get you 1 BCC. Full details below.

Bittrex exchange, can we trust them?

i dont know what the fucking big deal is. just fucking move your money and stop fucking wineing about it. everyone this is going to happen for 3 days after aug 1 biz will be filled with thread about how they did not get there btc cash and this exchange ripped me off fucking kill your self. only thing about Veeky Forums i hate is that there is no way to inforce the under 18 age rule. because fucking 13 year olds really piss me off. and 99 percent of all people on biz hold 30 and less of shitcoins.

i moved most of my btc out and left a bit in bittrex. lets see if we can

btc cash will be worth 3 cents seconds after the hard fork. who gives a shit if you lose 1 cent. you wont even be able to send btc cash for 2 weeks after aug 1. you will not be able to trade it. there will not be one blocked mined for 2 week

ITS A SHIT COIN

>BCC futures are $400 right now

I dont want to lose BTC moving my money when I can sell my BCC directly on bittrex if they choose to support, its very annoying that theyve not decided on what to do

Short that shit if you can

Shhh.

Does that include the amount I have in altcoins?

Yes, keep your alts and you will get BCC from the hard fork. It's what the smart people are doing.

Seriously, 400 USD would make it the no. 4 coin out of nowhere, bigger than Litecoin

NOT GONNA HAPPEN

I'm putting my BTC on bittrex, I hope some absolute suckers actually buy this trash at 400 so that I can make free money out of this.

Expect a mini altcoin crash before the lock-in time

no

It only says Bitcoin balance. When I look at my Bittrex wallet it shows my Bitcoin balance being the equivalent amount of what my alts are worth. I'm 100% into alts. It's not clear what is meant here...

He's fudding, it's fine. You will be paid the BCC to your total balance.

lol im not even going to reply to this please be honest how old are u

You own altcoins NOT btc

Bittrex gets your bcc if you own alts

No, this is a clear lie. It shows you the btc balance when you click on wallets, you don't ACTUALLY own any alts lol, it's all a bit of a smokescreen. The alts are kept in cold storage, you only own the btc, which you trade using the website. But nothing is actually traded.

You will own BCC if you have alts because you really just own BTC anyways.

You're literally only going to get BCC equivalent to your ACTUAL BTC BALANCE. Not for the "estimated value" shown at the top.

How fucking dumb are you nigger?

It's only the BTC blockchain that's being split, not all the shitcoin blockchains.

Horseshit. You can withdraw alts any time you want.

Nice, fud team trying to get user's to exit their alt positions so you can scoop them up. I won't continue to argue with paid trolls.

Its going to be hilarious hearing about all the plebs buying BCC accidentally thinking its BTC.

Anyone here gambling on all alts going down before the first?

They're going down now lol

Remember tho that people selling alts won't make the btc price go up so some alts might crash if enough whales want bcc

I'm split BTC/ANS atm. ANS has been stable so far. I might gamble on the free money, not sure.

trading means you TRADE one coin for another. Of course it's all done in the databases and not the blockchain, but that doesn't matter because the coins bittrex has in their wallets stays the same. How can't you see they won't have enough bcc for everyone?

I'm already jumping ship to FIAT

Way to risky for me

>futures

tfw will be flying from the 31st to the 1st.
wat do?

Im all in on waves and will move out my waves to waves liet wallet. So im safe

I'm a little nervous too but I have my BTC on a ledger nano and they've already said they'll support BCC.

Pretty much every single exchange out there is locking their BTC transfers during that time, so it's not like it'll matter what you do.