Real talk, get out of this coin

>releases God-awful whitepaper
>not only bad grammar. no explanation for why this coin or why the choice of algorithm
>'wait! muh first draft'
>eejits on Veeky Forums band together and defend this trash coin, wp, and its author

this coin was hyped. its being fudded. and soon it will be another 1 Satoshi coin on Yobit after the (((core team))) cashes out.

inb4 'stohhp fudding' and 'I bought in at 400 sat, I'm still profiting.'

Other urls found in this thread:

explorer.signatum.download/richlist
discord.gg/r6kHd5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Look at the richlist. The whales are slowly dumping

I'll bet Dan-the-whitepaper-man is one of those guys on the richlist dumping right now.

explorer.signatum.download/richlist

No they aren't.

Can you identify one whale account that's slowly dumping?

Betting that this will go up to at least .20 with the whitepaper and bittrex listing.

Probably putting in more money after this dips harder.

they are accumulating more. I am now in top30 and I was in top20 yesterday

I was part of banding together,I am white, earn well over 6 figures a year, not a wagekuck, veteran been to war and back, not a eejit.

But I see what your doing, you want weak hands to dump so you can pick up siggies that you missed out on... makes sense. the shilling actually just does the opposite of what you want. There are no brakes on this train faggot.

Same. White. $250k/year income. Not a veteran (thanks for your service). I used my real job to buy mining equipment a while back so my entire SIGT position is essentially free, and I'm fucking holding it.

Ya'll can rattle loose weak hands and the FOMO buyers - take their money for all I care. You won't get mine.

If this coin zeroes out I'm literally down the cost of electricity.

we get it dude, you're a miner who wants to dump this shit on some clueless idiot. you know this doesn't exactly make your coin look promising, right?

Between now and bittrex listing is the buy period
whales are trying hard to hold the price between 1400-1700 and accumulate

>down the cost of electricity

I knew miners were retarded but this retarded?

whats your sell targets?

who
are
we

bagholders

I am running my miners off solar power. So not a factor, not down shit and who knew you are fucking stupid? Me that's who. Now fuck off shill.

I've been saying this for the last few days, it's just a mine and dump coin, nothing more. The only people who shill this crap are people with considerable mining rigs who got in early. Whales can afford to accumulate because they're fucking whales who usually get in way, way earlier than you do. The telegram is full of miners hoping to get the buzz around then dump on your ass once it pumps. Stop being reckless idiots with your money hoping to luck out on the next overnight moon and invest in things with proven steady gains.

sigtmarines

>thinks lots of people mining a coin is somehow a bad thing

Even solar panels have a lifespan, as does the hardware you are frying.

The only way you're getting these coins for free is if you are using stolen hardware and electricity and the hardware for whatever reason couldn't be sold.

Actually it is, you only want maybe 100 people mining max

I work for Nvidia

My mining rig came complete with a 90 day, no question's asked, return policy from one of America's favorite bulk retailers.

Literally, only power cost.

wrong

let me join the sigtmarine user
BDUPSzVTGtgLtFjchZtfSxWzn5JsEKJivv

It sure doesn't give a coin value, dipshit. You don't need a thousand miners if there's no transaction volume. Miners do not contribute to a coin's worth. If a coin is desired in the market, miners will move to it for profit. What happened here was a ton of miners trying to accumulate large numbers before the coin was even traded, then dump it on retards they shilled the coin to before anyone realized it didn't do anything. The devs never even had a plan for it and joked that it was only there to make them money.

1721/1761

>The devs never even had a plan for it and joked that it was only there to make them money.
lies. prove it.

fuck it. let's all pump sigt together and make some money

join the biz cartel

discord.gg/r6kHd5

fuck off. we don't need some pnd group for this coin.

Yeah, it already has one, and they're trying to offload their bags.

1ST TASK OF THE BIZ CARTEL

SHILL THIS THING ON REDDIT WITH IT'S BRAND NEW AMAZING WHITEPAPER

I don't care if you're not paying anything for them. You're still losing money you brainlet. If you understood opportunity cost you wouldn't have been dumb enough to mine anyway.

Is your Dad also Nintendo?

Hey shiteyes,
Why do you give a fuck?

cuz he wants to accumulate