BANCOR SHILLS : where are you?

I want to know what happened to all the Bancor shills who called me a cuck for not throwing my money at this jewish scam.

Where are you now faggots? Did you all killed yourself yet?
WHERE ARE YOU?

Other urls found in this thread:

bancor.network/partners
blog.bancor.network/advisors-309e1288f4d6
support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000808991-Statement-on-Bitcoin-Cash-BCC-
icostats.com/roi-since-ico
twitter.com/AnonBabble

they will tell you that you're looking at the btc value, so just for good measure: it's currently at 0.0097 eth

Right.

>Veeky Forums buys high
>BancBros accumulate low

enjoy holding that trash the jews sold you, I'm sure they gave you a good deal for being such a good goy right?

bancore price and futures

It's ok nobanc, we know you hate Jews. Won't help you at all in this game.

bancore price and futures?

Help me decode this

>this level of delusion

Still here..It's been just over a month since it was released, maybe if we're in the same position in 6 months I will begin to worry.

Bancor is literally unstop...pfa hHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Explain to me what bancor does. I have heard no convincing arguments why bancor is of any use to anyone.

Please explain to me like I'm a fucking retard how bancor works

I am right here, patiently waiting to get rich, like Buffet would say

You've not been convinced previously or by your own research so there's no point. Don't buy bancor if you don't get it.

if you're a retard you don't deserve to hold BNT and get rich, go buy DGB or some other shit meme that will make you poor

Heh I hope you're very very patient then. Bancor's floor got destroyed. That means the next stop is sub 1$

SHOW YOUR FACES BANCFAGS

I need more material for my bagholder folder

>muh floor
nobanc please go masturbate to traps or whatever you retards do. This is like someone years ago not investing in Tesla because Elon just got a divorced, that's how retarded you sound

Haha I love how more and more desperate you bancucks shills are. Since you dipshits are actively trying to trick people into your scam it's music to my hear. kys motherfuckers.

Nobancs on suicide watch.
Love how this coin triggers the polfags just by existing.

>hurr durr scam
you've all been BTFO so many times, there's no non-/pol/ lurker who falls for your FUD

your screecaps are useless. Bancor is destined to surge in value whether you like it or not

Screen capped :^)

>bancor in death spiral
>bancucks on suicide watch
>/p-pol/ btfo!!

lel

kek at the bancor fucks who spread all the fud about Neo/ans.

Wrong rocket fuckers

Based on its chart I think everyone is taking your advice and not buying it ;)

itt. Anons destined to be poorfags.

Go buy chancoin or better yet invest in the niggercoin ico

all erc20 tokens are going to die. GET OUT

no bancs do this. neo and bnt literally will be working together..

Wow you're retarded lol. Neos is actually partnered with Bancor. If you don't have both you must literally hate money.

i guess we will know who is right next year then

bancor.network/partners

Chink scamcoins are just as bad

I don't get this boards obsession with ANS/NEO

Never trust a fucking chink

Along with all those other coins, who are all thinking the same exact shit.

Not every coin will be good

Bancor will be fine. Your loss if your own bizarre neuroses prevent you from understanding its future.

Who will you trust Veeky Forums? Neckbeard NEET virgins from /pol/ or rich and successful people who have made it and keep financing innovative projects? The list lacks Brock Pierce who has started being an advisor later btw (he is the one who promoted and helped make ETh successful):
blog.bancor.network/advisors-309e1288f4d6

You literally make no sense dude. Go post on /pol/ it's more suited for someone of your intelligence level.

>Along with all those other coins, who are all thinking the same exact shit.
pajeet pls

You're on Veeky Forums so trust nobody until you DYOR

well, clearly most people on Veeky Forums are illiterate and cannot read whitepapers, so if they have to pick without DYOR, I would suggest them to trust people who know their shit better than they do

>y-you're just an anti-semite! go b-back to /pol/!!

they'll buy when lauren southern shills it

>Trust me I'm your friend!

lel. this. that said, her video about crypto was also one of the better introductions to it I've seen (minus her tedious sperging about immigrants or whatever)

they'll buy when it's got a 5 billion market cap and it's tradable on poloniex

>your screecaps are useless. Bancor is destined to surge in value whether you like it or not
you mean up from -50%? kek

>Muhh you mock Bancor so you're an evil antisemite nazi polltard
Haha that's what I said : desperate.

The ass-pounding is literally unstoppable!

People are selling their altcoins to earn Bitcoin Cash on August 1st.
support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000808991-Statement-on-Bitcoin-Cash-BCC-

That's why everything is going down, and that's why you're buying the dip (if you're smart) before everything goes up on August 1st.

Source?

icostats.com/roi-since-ico

mm this makes some sense

>Explain to me what bancor does.
So Imagine you have money in the bank right. You can buy stuff with it. Tendies. Body pillows. Figurines. Other shit you're probably into. Now imagine a Jew with a kirby vacuum for a nose comes along, and for whatever reason, you thought it was a good idea to plug in his nose and turn it on, and it sucks your bank account dry, and deposits your money in tel Aviv. This Jew is a kind Jew though, and compensates you with some piece of code that you can't buy anything with, and are also only decreasing in value over time.

This is bancor.

I'm not a shill I genuinely want all us Veeky Forums bros to make it. unfortunately some of you are blinded by racism or just retarded.

see fig. 2A

Veeky Forums full of jew sucking cucks

Lol nice "meme," bro. It is so obvious that are a paid shill. The shit that you say and the retarded images that you upload. You are trying and failing to fit in. You're like a boomer using Veeky Forums.

Shills are normal part of Veeky Forums and crypto.

Nice, just gassed 100k

Even fucking LEDDIT identified this coin as a fucking scam back when they were looking for people to pledge money. What a joke, if you lost money on this, you did it to yourself.

Obviously I'm getting paid to do this, except I've probably been one Veeky Forums since before you left your daddies nutsack

>You are trying and failing to fit in. You're like a boomer using Veeky Forums.
Ikr. It's so fucking obvious it's pathetic. I'm ready to bet they are 3 dudes doing their shill work in the same room somewhere in Israel lel.

Repeat with me: with jews, you always lose.

SAY IT WITH ME Veeky Forums: J E W I S H S C A M

Nice LARP.

we are the bancormarines