Thoughts on Golem?

Thoughts on Golem?

man from mud

judging from their "promotional videos", you're gonna be holding it for a long, long, loooooooooooooong time.

kurwa

I'm thinking it's dying.
Bought at 10600 and it doesn't seem to back to 10k
Volume is at 125btc right now.

It's shit, but hey, so is DASH and look at where that one ended up

srsly though buy Elastic and iEx.ec instead

im holding

How many Golem do I need to get this girl?

Answer: It's impossible because Golem is a shitchoin developed by a shit lead developer.

worthless vaporware shitcoin

I'm thinking my bags are only getting heavier

I bought at 1600 thinking I was buying the dip and expecting a moon, then the whole market dipped, and some stuff recovered, but golem never did. If it's gonna soar, I don't know when, but I held too long after it continued to dip and now I'm just a bagholder.

weak to water

Anyone have nudes of her?
I've heard there were 2 pics leaked some time ago

I'd pound her strange

>girl
>her

why would we have nudes of her? you all have a somewhat distorted perception of women, especially a scientist, thinking she'd go around flashing her tits like some typical bimbo. polish women aren't like that

qt slav

Google or Amazon will buy Golem in under 3 years, unless Microsoft, Intel or IBM desperately pays more. Screencap this.

THESE BAGS ARE CRUSHING MY SOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

AWS and Google cloud are already 100 times the capacity of golem.

And basically, you are a fucking retard.

Pumped and dumped

polish girls are sluts

no. I spent a lot of time there in the early 90s. They are quite old fashioned. It's a very Catholic country. Of course there are some sluts, like everywhere, but most are not.

well thay are for foreigners. If you are black or pajeet is really easy to fuck some polish girl

delet this

Your mother's a slut

Yes, the promotional videos make them seem like a bunch of morons.

But I have 3 GREAT reasons to demonstrate what polish programmers can create-- and make better with dedication.

pic related.

She looks like my penis kekkkkkk

you might want to get that checked out

kek

It's Catholic on paper only. Most people here born after decommunization care less and less about faith each passing year. Especially considering how political Polish church became.