What is the most based human religion?

What is the most based human religion?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dD2ggMnjgbg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Gnostic Atheism.
second after that Islam, because it teaches you not to be a cuck who must accept other's right to having different opinions than you.

Anime.

Mine. And I'll fucking kill you if you disagree.

Atheism is the antithesis of Gnosticism .

Lutheranism

> gnostic atheism

Zoroastrianism.

Gnosticism just means you have personal certainty, usually it's a theistic perspective but a hard atheist is also a gnostic.

Buddhism.

Jedi

Roman Catholicism
>captcha: Angelica

bump

yes yes YES

No.

Reddit-tier, also no.

Slightly better, but no.

While technically correct about 'gnostic' in the epistemological sense, the term gnostic more often refers to a set of beliefs, called Gnosticism, which are unatheistic. When discussing the view of being 'gnostic' in an epistemological sense, you should make clear you are doing so as to not confuse the reader.

---

As for my own answer, I'll go with Gnostic Accelerationism: Religious elimination of the physical being by total virtual integration of the Self.

Probably the most empirically evaluable ones are post-Vedic dharmic faiths such as Buddhism and yogic schools.

Orthodox Christianity

Went full retard right in the first post.

Nondenominational Christianity

checked, you win

Shinto

Orthodox Judaism.

Zen Buddhism or Christianity

faggot

faggot

faggot faggot

fag

>Religious elimination of the physical being by total virtual integration of the Self.

youtube.com/watch?v=dD2ggMnjgbg

Christianity, including Protestantism, Orthodoxy and Catholicism.

Orthodox: Greek and Slavic/ Church Fathers/ Thesis

Catholic: Latins / Scholasticism / Antithesis

Protestant: Germanic / Existentialism/ Synthesis

>WITH OUR POWERS COMBINED

>Catholics
>disconnected from Church Fathers
>antithesis

Enjoy that heresy, my dear boy.

As an agnostic I don't particularly like any of them but Christianity has probably done the most good through charity.

Vedic Wotanist Equilibriunism.

The Church fathers were eastern in origin and theology, Catholic Scholasticism was set up as formalised antithesis to the theology of eastern christianity.

There is no real heresy because the differences were not about the nature of jesus, like in aryanism-gnosticism or about the interpretation of holy scripture as in paulicanism.

Cultural hermeticism

meant arianism*

I mean this looks pretty dope though

Overman worship, then Zen Buddhism.

Syncretic Zen Buddhism and Valentinian Gnosticism.

You two are using different definitions of Gnostic. That being said Gnosticism is pretty philosophically sound as far as religions go.

>Islam, because it teaches you not to be a cuck
You are literally prostrating yourself before God and proclaiming yourself his servant. If that is cuckoldry, I don't know what is.

Yes, feed our Egregore Goy. You are the true chosen children of israel. Not us Jews. God is mad at us. Its not like you're totally going to get screwed out of salvation based on your race or anything. Its not as though scripture suggests this.

yuo a liek a litlet babby

A religion based on pretending a man was a god even after he explicitly said he wasn't a god is just obnoxious

As a man who lives in Orthodox Christian country, I kindly ask you to fuck off.