DUDE, LET'S GO TO WAR INSTEAD OF FIXING OUR NATION!

Were the Nazis the most pathologically perturbed morons that ever existed?

The inherent social tensions within Nazi Germany and its inability to sustain itself convinced Hitler and his cronies that the only way in which to 'save' themselves was to go into an all out war rather than actually attempting to fix their problems or shift out of ideological spooks.

This is how you know they were filled to the depths of depravity.

Rather than actually attempting to forge a new world for their nation and realise better goals, they would rather go to an all out destructive war that would end themselves.

This is fully exemplified in Goebbels 'Total War' speech. Proudly calling for the Germans to sacrifice themselves and to suffer more as they hail in satisfaction, essentially hailing and calling for their own demise and suffering.

All this reveals to me is the following; Nazi Germany was NOT a patriarchal society, rather, through the figure of Hitler, the German people removed patriarchal consent. In a paradoxical form of bribery, Hitler offered insatiable chaotic enjoyment under the guise of national unity. I believe that it couldn't function otherwise. Hitler existed a sort of 'empty well', in that, people poured into him the fruits of their desire to synchronise their world accordingly.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OtNRwTl1sRk
youtube.com/watch?v=eJcjXC3YRT8
forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=7259
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I wonder who is behind this post?

youtube.com/watch?v=OtNRwTl1sRk

DUDE I BOMBED YOUR CITIES, BROKE AGREEMENTS, KILLED THOUSANDS OF YOUR PEOPLE BUT NOW I WANT PEACE I PROMISE!

wundr hoo behynd dis pust

>Hitler's failed attempts at peace
>not available in your country

>implying England did not bomb Germany first

youtube.com/watch?v=eJcjXC3YRT8

>>implying England did not bomb Germany first

Wew. The age of old neo-nazi misconception.

Post evidence so I can btfo of you.

Nice pic user. Did you get it from /pol fags

why can't anti white leftists post anything of substance?

>why can't anti white leftists post anything of substance?

Not an argument.

>leftyredditors are so stupid thier forced to steal memes from a libertarian blogger
leftypol is so pathetic

Who are you quoting?

Seriously, tell us about that first blood drawn in strategic bombing that was supposedly done by Britain.

>the leftists still has no arguements
sad!

Going to war wasn't an option for the Nazis, it was a necessity. Their whole economy was built on theft, slavery, and taking out massive loans, without a constant supply of victims to rob and enslave their economy would have collapsed and Germany would be back to hyperinflation and total ruin.

>Were the Nazis the most pathologically perturbed morons that ever existed?

I think Idi Amin or Francisco Solano López might take the cake. Neither of them could even run a country effectively enough to even have another war with their neighbors.

>Hitler repeatedly reneges on treaties
>British and French stop trusting him and threaten him with war if he continues with the chimping

wew lad

>I can't make an argument

>Let's just post empty rhetoric, that'll show them!

If Enver Pasha didn't exist, this would be absolutely true.

>those sources
kek, I wonder how many of these quotes are even real.

I can't stand these kinds of videos. The first couple you watch can be fairly high impact but then after seeing a few you realise that they all use the same footage, same editing styles, and often the same pieces of music. Also the creators only ever include military footage and rarely footage of Nazi Germany itself despite there being plenty of footage of this. Surely in creating a pro-Nazi video the aim should be to show how good and peaceful life was during that time, but no, the creators are autists who obsess over muh Wehrmacht instead.

They're not. It's literally just storm-fags quoting each other without bothering to check sources.

>but in just 12 years
he managed to completely undo every accomplishment made while goose-stepping half the world into mass slaughter over the fictional construction of race that a bunch of halfwit warmongers came up with to justify their own genocides
>mfw you fucks are actually so delusional as to still try this hard

We concede, you win the argument

The two are sometimes synonymous.

Read: America

>They're not. It's literally just storm-fags quoting each other without bothering to check sources.
how do you leftypol shills keep making up this nonsense?

You're right but /pol/weenies don't like facts
They'll just call you a Jew

Oh look this thread is also shit nice guys real good dialectic goin' on here godamn all these arguments n' sheet joggin' the noggin'

>Can't beat UK
>Invade USSR
>Can't beat USSR
>Declare war on US

What did he mean by this?

I love how G*rmans are completely oblivious to the concept of actions having consequences

>"What a great society!" he said, amidst the rubble and food rations

Fuckin' idiot, of all the angles you could criticize Nazi Germany for, you decide to take the moralistic and emotional angle like a child. You want to know why Germany declared war on everyone? Because they had to or else their economy would collapse, I'm not defending them for doing it, I'm just pointing out the truth.

Given that they were all above average in terms of IQ, I doubt that.

1 Hjalmar Schacht 143
2 Arthur Seyss-Inquart 141
3 Hermann Goering 138
4 Karl Doenitz 138
5 Franz von Papen 134
6 Eric Raeder 134
7 Dr. Hans Frank 130
8 Hans Fritsche 130
9 Baldur von Schirach 130
10 Joachim von Ribbentrop 129
11 Wilhelm Keitel 129
12 Albert Speer 128
13 Alfred Jodl 127
14 Alfred Rosenberg 127
15 Constantin von Neurath 125
16 Walther Funk 124
17 Wilhelm Frick 124
18 Rudolf Hess 120
19 Fritz Sauckel 118
20 Ernst Kaltenbrunner 113
21 Julius Streicher 106

Half of people have "above average IQ".

Also the funny thing about this is that the smartest one is not a Nazi and the most rabid anti-semite is the dumbest one.

how can you not know? you're the one who typed the post out

And despite those scores they still could not into logistics. Truly the Hun is a pathetic creature.

even codoh says the first quote is forged
forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=7259

How would they pay back all their lenders for Germany's economic """"""""miracle""""""""" if they didn't go into other countries and raid their central banks? They would have probably had to resort to pulling gold teeth out of people's mouths with such massive debts.