(((Cuckbase)))

Reminder to get your BTC off of cuckbase RIGHT FUCKING NOW if you want to keep your BCC. These kikes are just going to take it if you don't.

blog.coinbase.com/update-for-customers-with-bitcoin-stored-on-coinbase-99e2d4790a53

Do they use all the BCC they collect to immediately smash the shit out of it

global rule 3 is enforced on this board, please delete your post

>you won't get your BCC if you keep your coins on coinbase if you want them please withdraw to your own wallet
>sorry you've reached your withdrawal limit :^)
How long until lawsuit?

ALL exchanges are going to take your BCC. Make sure to hold in a wallet and have your private key ready to enter on a BCC-supporting wallet.

i can't even transfer the 3 pennies I have left because they take $1.50 in transfer fees

top kek m8

what wallet do u recommend? electrum does the job eh?

>30 Minutes late
Nice shoop tho senpai

Bittrex isn't, they're going to credit everyone their BCC equivalent.

based desu

proof?????

why dont you look at their fucking twitter or something?

what the fuck is wrong with you, you lazy retard.

they've tweeted it like 17x already

If your plan is to instadump you want all your BTC on an exchange giving BCC. Trying to transfer from wallet to exchange is not going to go well, will be maintenance and wojaks

Bitfinex or Bittrex. Simple. Transfer everything out of cuckbase. Also, OP, dig the pic of their CuckEO.

>withdrawals are " backlogged " and won't go through until Aug 2

Based af bittrex

They aren't supporting bcc which is fine in my eyes.

So you essentially get free money?

Of all the heteroflexible stuff, I can't really get into fucklicking.

What happens if I only have $20 on there?

So they are not going to even convert the BCC tube regular Bitcoin for their customers. That's pretty fucking crooked. Glad I don't have any on coinbase at the moment. I was going to buy some this weekend but now not.

It becomes 10.

Stupid question, if I move them to GDAX (I know, still coinbase), will that be any different?

No because GDAX it's still coinbase.

Sweet sweet bittrex. Moving all my BTC there also going to start doing the majority of my trading with these based lords

What's poloniex's stance on this? Still undetermined?

Might have to dust off the old bittrex account if that's the case