Are you doing anything for August 1?

I'm moving all my Btc off Coinbase and onto paper wallets. Keeping my alts on the exchanges. That's about it.

Other urls found in this thread:

support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000808991
blog.kraken.com/post/1150/bitcoin-cash-and-a-critical-alert-for-bitcoin-margin-traders/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

My shit will be ok on electrum, right?

Gon a be holding bnt.

I'm keeping everything in alt coins on Bittrex.
Might not be the smartest move but it's probably the safest.

Wtf is electrum? I assume if you know the public and private key you're good.

I've moved everything to my Electrum wallet, so I should be fine to get my BCC. Though with Bittrex saying they'll be giving BCC I'm tempted to put stuff back with them since I assume it will be days after the 1st before exchanges will allow deposits.

I move my shit out of CB the moment it's available, so no action needed.

Drinking

Is BCC the good one?

And BTC Unlimited is the chink one?

both are chink garbage, people are just moving their coins to paper wallets to get their free chinkcoins (and then dump them ofc)

Why shouldn't I leave my BTC in coinbase?

because you won't get your free BCC

Coinbase isn't going to reward BCC for BTC holders

you miss out on free money

literally free money. send it to bittrex and you get BCC equivalent to your BTC.

This isn't a stock split, BCC futures are already being traded, it has it's own standalone value.

This is how you know BCC will actually be worth something. Scambase wants them all for themselves.

well thanks guys, what platforms are giving out free sheckles?

I already converted all of my BTC to fiat though

Should I wait for a slight dip and then buy back in before August 1st?

Bittrex for certain. Possibly Polo.

Electrum will not endorse BCC, I think you need to download electrum cash wallet (a hardfork version of electrum wallet)

support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000808991

Bittrex is going to endorse BCC, I may leave some BTC over there during august 1s, still not sure.

I moved my BTC to Bittrex. Don't plan on moving it for a while, plus they'll give me some BCC. Even if it is a shitcoin, might be good to have someday. Never know in this crazy crypto market

I think there's going to be a big altcoin crash from people dumping their altcoins to buy Bitcoin in order to maximize how much Bitcoin Cash they get. I'm going to use this opportunity to buy cheap altcoins.

So WTF is happening?
I finally managed to wean myself off my Veeky Forums addiction after it seemed certain that August 1 would simply mean nothing happens, and so ifugred I'll just hold my BTC on electrum and kranken 50/50, and now there suddenly is a fork again?
Why?
How?

And what's up with that:
>Electrum will not endorse BCC, I think you need to download electrum cash wallet (a hardfork version of electrum wallet)
I thought that would be the safe option. And it seems like it is, but I'll probably be missing out on some additional BCC, that might or might not be worth something.
Seems like Kraken will get me some…
>blog.kraken.com/post/1150/bitcoin-cash-and-a-critical-alert-for-bitcoin-margin-traders/
So move my shit back to kraken? No risk, no reward?
Maybe buy a bunch more BTC (have some fuck you money left over, but still, I hate to loose money)

In an instance like this, the safest move is the smartest.

Look out for replay attacks. I don't quite understand it, but apparently it's a risk that you may lose your BTC if you spend your BCC.

>So WTF is happening?
>I finally managed to wean myself off my Veeky Forums addiction after it seemed certain that August 1 would simply mean nothing happens, and so ifugred I'll just hold my BTC on electrum and kranken 50/50, and now there suddenly is a fork again?
>Why?
>How?

Team A: I want Segwit so badly, if it's not here the 1st Augst, I make a fork
Team B: I don't like Segwit. If Team A make a fork, me too.
Miners: Well, these people seems dangerous. We should not upset them. Let's make segwit.

23 july
Miners: We did it! No chain split! Yah!
Team B: b-but I reaaaly don't like Segwit. I'll make my fork anyway.

FUCK YOUR MOTHER IF YOU WANT FUCK

Such a kindergarden…
Oh well, might make enough BCC to buy a pizza with. I guess I'll gamble a few hundred on it.

why the fuck do you niggers care about bcc if it's going to be worth way less than btc?

Holding on to very shitty alts: FUCK and Unify. They don't change a lot.

Is it really free money though? Both currencies should dip enough to make up for any value you get for the "free" BTC.

you are literally freerolling a new coin that will have a non-zero value. Letting it go to waste is pure retardation.

shh they never figured that part out

I don't see that happening. The price is based on supply and demand, so BTC price shouldn't drop unless people are selling it. Indeed, with people dropping BCC like a bag of shit, and using the 'free' money to buy BTC, the demand for BTC will increase, so I'd imagine value effectively being transferred from the chink coin to the original.

People may even buy up extra BTC beforehand to try and get the free BCC, which would increase the price of BTC.

You just need BCC believers selling 20,000 BTC and BTC will drop to the ground

I dont follow cryptocurrency markets much, what happened immediately before and after the ETH fork?

Absolutely, but it's far more likely that people will be dropping BCC and buying BTC, so I see BCC falling off a cliff and BTC gaining some value.
I truth though, who knows what the whales will do? They could fuck us.

There will be no fork.
Segwitx2 will be implemented, BTC will be fast as fuck and go to 5000$

Why the FUCK do you think we are back at ATH almost?

how do you get the BCC? They're forking off to make a new coin, so does my wallet ID get carried along with it? So if I have 1 BTC, I get one 1 BCC in their fork? I'm confused about all of this.

Everything you expected to happen August 1, just happened. Buy alts now or cry later.

Call me crazy but I'll sit this one out in fiat. Too much uncertainty for me.

I already made some decent gains last dip and the crash in mid july so idc what happens this weekend as long as I get another entry point to buy back in. BCC is looking like it's going to be worthless, anyways.

You'll get a 1:1 ratio of BTC in the form of BCC, which in this case will be BCC worth of 1 BTC

I moved everything to Bittrex. They'll give me BCC for any BTC I hold when it forks, I'll have the option of buying alts whenever, and I'll have the option of going USDT if something crazy were to happen.

Fuck it. I guess I'm moving all of my BTC to Bittrex then.

I'm not doing anything lol.
desu I don't even understand what's going to happen.

YOLO

I planned to have some cash ready in case BTC dips but I just read that coinbase will suspend BTC/Fiat during Aug 1st so I don't really know anymore ...
Should I buy BTC now and transfer it to USDT immediately? In this case I could just change it back if it doesn't work like expected I think

dont.

bittrex is exit scamming soon. Your mentality right now is exactly what they want.

Transactions on and around Aug 1st might not even go through.

Sold off all my BTC and put in ETH.
Yes, really.

Same