Did your country ever took part in genocide?

1. Your country
2. Victims
3. Did it really happened?
4. Did they deserved it?

Me:
1. Czechoslovakia
2. Sudet Germans, Slovak Hungarians
3. No
4. Yes

1. UK
2. None
3. Never, we are the most moral and upright country in the west.
4. No because there was never a genocide taken part in by us.

1. America

2. Indians

3. Kind of, it was more of a series of conflicts over centuries that gradually limited the Indians to certain places.

4. Yes.

1. El Salvador
2. Pipil and Lenca amerindians
3. Most certainly did
4. Depends on who you ask

1. Norway
2. Samis (kinda). We tried to forcefully integrate'em into Norwegian suciety
3. Yep
4. Hell yes. They're kinda like those native-americans. Many of them claim that they should hold as much Power as the Norwegian population even tho being 1% of the total population.

1. Germany
2. Jews, slavs, political enemies, sect members, homosexuals, handicapped people
3. Yes
4. No

fpbp

No.
We've been the victims of genocide though.

1. Germany
2. Balts(prussians), Hereros, Jews, im sure I forgot someone
3. Yep
4. Nah

Yes.
1. Croatia (as NDH during WW2)
2. Jews, Gypsies, Serbs (only in the beginning, though, the policy was integration in later years)
3. Yes.
4. No. The King was a damned faggot and chetniks deserved far worse than they got, but the average Serb, Jew or Gypsy was innocent.

>tfw the Lorković-Vokić coup failed
Worst timeline.

>1. Your country
Bulgaria
>2. Victims
Muslims, Turks
>3. Did it really happened?
Yep, it happened on several occasions in the 20th century. It wasn't outright killing, but simply forced Christianisation and forced names changing or expulsion
>4. Did they deserved it?
What are morals in the grand schemes of history?

It's not talked about in school or public so there's no guilt and even if you mention it to someone you're met with "Fucking Turks deserve it, we should have made soup out of them" and similar just-Balkan-things.

I think we forgot the gypsies.
Deep down im unable to feel sorry for those tho even if I tried.

Someone already used the USA so I'll use the land of muh ancestors.

>1. Your country
Let's say Italy.
>2. Victims
Libyans, especially those in Cyrenaica.
>3. Did it really happened?
Yes. A quarter of Libya's population was killed and half of it displaced/expelled to make way for Italian settlers. Though my ancestors were from the south, and this was pretty much the northwest's choice.
>4. Did they deserved it?
Well they were violent desert savages for the most part, but no population really "deserves" a genocide. And the Italians were pretty blatant aggressors.

Switch 3 and 4 and you're golden

where did all those indios go Nigel?

>only in the beginning, though, the policy was integration in later years
To clarify, I am talking about Serbs. Jews and Gypsies were killed right up to the end. The policy was changed because they figured out Serbs were just too numerous to kill (and because killing Serbs was stretching the racial-based ideology, since Serbs are indoeuropeans). Also because they started collaborating with chetniks against partisans, even though chetniks were constantly massacring Croatian villages, and the two sides constantly even though both were German allies and collaborated just as often as they fought. The place was a blood-stained mess and Germans just didn't give a fuck.

>what is Australia

So how did the Abo population go from 600,000 to 50,000 in 100 years?

>constantly
*constantly skirmished

There are two types of people in this world: Mad dogs and Englishman

Sweden
Swedes
Yes
No

Australians did it, they aren't British.

1.) Germany
2.) Jews, Slavs, Gypsies
3.) Yes
4.) Jews no, Gypsies yes

>Indians

1.Brazil
2.Paraguay
3.No
4.No

UK
Celtics by the anglo saxon
Yes
No

1. Spain
2. Injuns
3. Yes
4. It is their fault for having a weak inmune system, they deserved it

1. Serbia
2. Muslims and Albanians
3. Yes, but it was never full-blown genocide
4. Turkshits and Albanians yes, Slavic Muslims no

1. China
2. Ourselves
3. Certainly
4. They are just scapegoats for a greater social-economic issue that has not been resolved even to this day.

1. Russia
2. Not strictly genocide but more like ethnic cleansing where nations were forcefully resettled so as to change territory ethnic composition
Terek Cossacks (Russian subethnics)
Ingermanland Finns
Germans (Volga, Saint Pete, various colonists, Prussians)
Black Sea Greeks
Kalmyks
Koreans
Crimean Tatars
Meskhetia Turks
Chechens
Ingushes

3. Yes
4. 1-6 no
7-8 who gives a shit
9-10 yes

1. AMERICA!
2. The Filipinos, also to a lesser extent the Indians but that was mostly the British.
3. "I want no prisoners. I wish you to kill and burn, the more you kill and burn the better it will please me. I want all persons killed who are capable of bearing arms in actual hostilities against the United States," General Jacob H. Smith

So yeah, it happened.

4. We were invading them, so I don't think so. IT was in retaliation for them being damn fine jungle insurgents though, so it's understandable.

>They deserved it
Holy fuck kill yourself paleface

1. Your country: USA
2. Victims: Native Americans and African Americans
3. Did it really happened? Yes.
4. Did they deserved it? Survival of the Fittest.

Imperialist detected

Are you retarded? The South bred slaves for profit. Killing them would be dumb for them.

> (You)
>Imperialist detected

Look, it was fucked up that we took over the first republic in Asia. I don't have a problem with having colonies, but I do feel bad we did it to them. The Filipinos were like a tiny America and we just /had/ to make them a colony instead of .... I don't know, making them a protectorate or something.

I have a weird complex over the Philippines, okay?

same as this guy
1. el salvador
2. the indegenous
3. no doubt about it
4. no, it literally made very little difference.

And killed the weak ones on the basis of weak genes, dumb nigger.

1. Canada
2. Natives
3. Yes, not to the extent of packing them on trains to take them to a camp to be gassed, but nevertheless took children from their parents at gunpoint to be taken to a remote location to have their culture annihilated through beatings, deliberate ignoring of disease outbreaks and starvation.
4. Not particularly

Canada
Natives
Yes
Yes

1. Serbia
2. Muslim Serbs, supposedly Albanians too
3. MS kind of, A no
4. Kind of. They had no legal way of seceding (unlike other republics). Well technically they did, but they seceded in an unconstitutional manner. They knew full well what would be the end result. However in the bigger picture, no. Most Serbs think that either Turks of Communists created the Bosniak identity. No, it is our alienation of Muslim Serbs that created the Bosniak identity, had we accepted them as Serbs and not sidelined them lowkey viewing them as traitors and a fifth column, the communist created identity for them wouldn't have stuck. Even the fact that their political party in the Kingdom of Yugoslavia had more of a religious base than a national one (having Turkish and Albanian members/voters) is a red flag for our failure to integrate them. They are our children, our sin, our failure.
Albanians. Yes, they'd deserve it. The Kosovo Albanians, however the southern ones seem decent.
Which is older, i get your dislike of Chetniks, but Chetniks barely operated when camps were first established, and they killed a lot more Muslims.

CANADA SHUT THE FUCK UP, I'VE READ ABOUT YOUR DEATH SCHOOLS AND YOU ARE EXACTLY AS BAD AS THE NAZIS. THOSE 'DISEASE OUTBREAKS" WERE FUCKING TUBERCULOSIS THAT COULD'VE BEEN TREATED AND ONLY HAPPENED BECAUSE YOUR SCHOOLS WERE DEATHTRAPS.

Fuck you, fuck your country, and fuck the high-horse you came in on.

T. White American

Dumb injuns shouldnt have been in the way then.

Also, i'd like to add that the Izetbegovic family literally emigrated to Bosnia from Belgrade.

1.Portugal
2.Everyone
3.Yes
4.Mostly

1. Kosovo
2. Serbs
3. No but it should have
4. Yes

>Chechens
>Ingushes
>9-10 yes
The day of revenge will come

You're forgetting Ashkalije, Goranis and Gypsies
Sh*ptar

I did not forget ANYTHING nor will I ever, animal.

I already acknowledged the residential system was genocide though.

Fun fact, the schools had a higher death rate for their students then the Canadian soldiers had serving in WW1.

>Your country
Argentina
>Victims
Natives, mapuches mostly
>Did it really happened ?
Yes
>Did they deserved?
Yes, mapuches deserve worse than dead a tartarus for all eternity.

What have I, personally, done to you, to call me an animal?

>your cunt
United States
>victims
Injuns
>did it happen
Kinda; we mostly just gave them a raw deal for the entirety of our existence
>did they deserve it
Not really, I actually feel pretty bad for most of them, and I think they're the only racial group that deserves to have some good things sent their way. For instance, they get free healthcare on the reservations just for being a Native American, and I don't really object too hard to this.

>according to erdogan we genocided bosnians
>we were defending those bosnians

1. El Salvador
2. Indigenous people
3. Yes
4. No. We erased part of our own national identity and now we are cucks to US cultural influence.

Well your court did say you didn't do enough to stop it (same level of guilt as Serbia proper).

1. Canada
2. aboriginals
3. yes
4. not in the slightest

>Your country
México
>Victims
Some indian tribes that were out of the goverment jurisdiction
>Did it really happened?
Theres little to no evidence about the success due to Porfirio´s dictatorship but seems possible since he was a wehraboo and wanted Mexico to become more European and "civilized" (México superpower by 1920) but its not sure wether he genocided them or just teached them to be more civilized.
>Did they deserved it?
They´ve suffered enough already so no.

1. Afghanistan
2. Hazaras
3. Yes
4. Debatable, but in the end, no
They're an Afghan tribe with Mongoloid blood and features, and up to 2% of the average Hazara has a common DNA strand with Genghis Khan.
They were being oppressed for quite a while until they revolted, and then became prosecuted again and committed genocied upon, and one of the multiple reasons for this is they follow Shia whilst the Pashtuns majority is Sunni.

user, you havent bathed in 3 weeks, you should do as the fellow "injuns" and bath daily!

1. Australia
2. Boongs
3. No. How can you genocide something that isn't human?
4. Yes

Depends what tribe youre talking about.

Some tribes just wanted to live innawoods, others raided, raped, and massacred the settlers for 200+ years.

T. Different user

Couldn't agree more my fellow leaf.

Failing to properly defend people against genocide isn't genocide. The jews aren't guilty of the holocoast

I hate this meme going around about some indian genocide. Since when is conquering/buying a land mass genocide. We had trade deals with them. Yes there were wars, raids, and battles but those were with individual tribes. Eventually we even went out of our way to give them land and offer them benefits on land that is now rightfully ours without forcing them to get citizenship. We never had a policy to systematically get rid of the indians. A lot did not want to integrate/assimilate into the new society.
There is a difference between genocide and getting BTFO. Everyone is trying to jump on the genocide train so they can play the intellectual or the victom. The US v. Natives and the USSR v Kulaks are both documented. Was it fair? No. Were there human righs violations? Yes. Was it genocide? No.

1. Spain
2. Moors, Jews, Gypsies, people from the New World
3. Moors and Jews weren't really exterminated systematically except in isolated cases, but marginated and expelled. Gypsies were, at least for a few years in the XVIII century. In the colonies it depends: most of them died because of the diseases and/or were taken as lower casta, while others were simply erradicated.
4. No. Moors and Jews were as Spanish as Christians, Americans had already enough shit by themselves and Gypsies... Well, Romas might be problematic, but for sure trying to kill them hasn't done any good for their integration.

1. Germany
2. Hereros, Jews, Slavs, Homos, etc
3. sadly yes
4. no. BUT. I think it's really interesting how nobody really feels sorry for killing gyps (myself included), I don't think the jews deserved it since they assimilated (while sitll retainig a portion of their culture). Gypsies on the other hand? Their culture is so fucking idiotic, so that virtually nobody feels sorry for them and they still prefer to live in most disgusting conditions instead of just being sane. Funny that most people ITT are like-minded, I always thought I was just alone in my thoughts (excluding Romanians or so)

what about the trail of tears or small pox blankets?

1.) Israel
2.) Arabs
3.) No
4.) Yes

1: Argentina
2: Amerindians and Nignogs
3: yep, totally. The Nignogs were genocided in a very stealthy and contrived way, though. They were all forced to wear white uniforms and sent to the front lines in the Paraguayan war
4: absolutely. Amerindians were uncivilized savages and the Nignogs would have caused racial conflicts for years to come. Thank goodness for Domingo Faustino Sarmiento and Julio Argentino Roca.

What about the Boers you put in Death Camps?

> 1. Your country
Portugal
> 2. Victims
Slaves and Indians
> 3. Did it really happened?
Yes
> 4. Did they deserved?
Yes

Afghanistan
pussy ass brits and ruskis
hopefully
yes

This, aca no hay grieta todos los Argentinos de verdad opinamos esto

small pox blankets are a myth. trail of tears wasn't done with the intention of slaughtering indians, it was pretty much their own fault anyway

1. ASSyria
2. Jews, Egyptians, Babylonians/Sumerians, Persians, Turks, Kurds, Armenians, Greeks, Syrians, Phoenicians, Arabs, Medes, Mamlukes
3. No
4. Without a doubt

US.
Indians.
Yes.
Not Relevant also not Veeky Forums fuck &hum speculative bullshit.

Fuck off, Britain, you have a higher civilian body count than the Nazis ever thought about racking up.

How do you tell the difference? They look a little Finno-Ugric with downy face and whatnot, but you guys have fat faces, too quite often. Does a doctor take a measuring clamp to the skull and toss the child into an incinerator if it doesn't fit Norwegian Nordic proportions?

>/pol/ is one person

Obviously he's talking about the stereotypical stormfag not literally everyone who's ever posted on /pol/.

No, even /pol/ stormfags will say yes and 6mm wasn't enough. Holocaust dissonance was more of an oldschool stormfront stormfag thing.

1. Uruguay
2. the charrua tribe
3. yes
4. not really, they helped in the independence war

1.Nam
2.The Chinks and Champa
3.After the pre-emptive attack against the Song Dynasty during the Lý dynasty (Led by Lý Thường Kiệt)
For the Champas....
4. Chinks: yes they were going to attack us
Champas: ...

FYI: the info about the Champas are not censored by the Communist party, it's still there but most people just don't want to talk about it

They were more internment camps than anything. We weren't trying to genocide the Boer population.

1.Turkey
2.Armenians
3.Yes
4.Yes

>1. Israel
>2. The Indo Arian Kurgan culture, Atlantis, Egyptians, Babylonians, Greeks, Romans, Arabs, White Race
>3. Yes
>4. No, but the spheres of kdusha and hol must be aligned right before the gog and magog invade earth. Humanity must be ready and progress is unfortunately achieved by the occasional forest fires.

1. America
2. School Children
3. No, they were all paid state actors
4. Yes, they should've invoked stand your ground laws.

Victims: Natives of the Banda Islands

Did it really happen: Yes

Did they deserve it?: Well the reason for the genocide was that the natives traded with the eternal Anglo so...

Missed 50,000 of them, thanks Anglos

1.Italia
2. Croats
3. No
4. Yes

1. Italy
2. Ethiopians
3. Yes
4. Not really

>Well they were violent desert savages for the most part, but no population really "deserves" a genocide. And the Italians were pretty blatant aggressors.

Basically every colonial rule explaned

damn...

I dunno. Srebrenica seems pretty genocidal to me.

Greeks did that, they even flew their fucking flag

1. Finland
2. Gauls
3. Yes
4. Yes

>Raised, raped, and massacred the settlers
>Settlers

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""settlers"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

America

And no. Quit lying you unAmerican commie fucks

Thanks for being honest I guess.

1. US of A
2. Red injun savages
3. No
4. No, but many of the tribes either deserved the bullying or were just too backwards to defend all of their clay. What I do lament is the fact that they have all essentially been bred out of existence, I think they have left a very distinct mark on US culture and it's too bad they aren't still around anymore.

t. typical "muh grandma's grandma was a mohawk princess" American mutt