Is there a historic reason why Asians smaller breasts on average?

Is there a historic reason why Asians smaller breasts on average?

Or is it just a meme? I've never seen an Asian irl desu

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2013/02/15/science/studying-recent-human-evolution-at-the-genetic-level.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>historic reason
you mean genetic?

Well, both

Their diet was less fat based than other areas of the world?

A tendency to not have huge body mass.

And if the theory of huge breasts are part of artificial selection due to bigg,

then, perhaphs Asians sexualized other things, like the neck, or behind the knee.

Even now, fetishes are being created, normalized, and passed on.

I think the fact they have dry ear-wax is weirder. I mean how the fuck does THAT even happen?
>inb4 ancient aliens

yeah dogs are pretty low in fat content

>Is there a historic reason why Asians smaller breasts on average?
Ummm sweetie no

Tiny gook tit match tiny gook dick! Symmetry, without ying and yang, tiny asian pepe not able to make babby.

the fuck am I reading
am I being meme'd on or do people actually have dry ear-wax

native americans and asians have dry, flaky, grey colored ear wax

What about the fact that Koreans don't have body odor?

Korean girls are LITERALLY genetically superior compared to other races.

nytimes.com/2013/02/15/science/studying-recent-human-evolution-at-the-genetic-level.html

Don't know if there's a reason for it or what selective pressures made this gene prominent in East Asian populations, but one of the phenotypical traits for this gene is smaller breasts

proof? send me korean girl so i can smell her armpit

korean girls are artificial. walking anime figurines.

man isn't is crazy how different populations evolved different physical traits but our brains are all exactly the same haha

It's called neoteny. An easy evolutionary mutation method where juvenile features are preserved or exaggerated into adulthood. The same process through which dogs get floppy ears and more sociable puppy attitudes compared to wolves. Wolves in gestation have floppy ears, but normally they harden up soon after birth into the more familiar pointed shape.

Asians have smaller nearly everything. Smaller more stunted legs. Smaller hands. Smaller butts.

Note: not a biologists so take with a grain of salt but that's they way I've seen it explained.

Allen's Rule.
Mongoloids descend from further north than even Europeans. This means the forces to reduce surface area for heat transfer were amplified, so they are squat and less curvy in morphology among other variations.

>Historic reason

Emporer Fu Man Chu outlawed large breasts and forced the people to evolve to have smaller frames.

That's why the japanese are obsessed with breasts, they want to evolve to the point where ALL japanese women are DD+. Not just hitomi tanaka and anri okita

Unfortunately, it'll take some time. Just be patient

Asian here. Dry earwax. It crumbles immediately when I touch it. I pretty much never have to have my ear cleaned. I couldn't believe everyone else has wet earwax. That shit sounds fucking gross, like that scene from Shrek where he makes candles out of his earwax.

moar

You're not human imo

this to be honest family

Imo you should fuck off back to your containment board.

Thanks bros. Y'all make me feel so special.

>man isn't is crazy how different populations evolved different physical traits but our brains are all exactly the same haha

lel

>That shit sounds fucking gross, like that scene from Shrek where he makes candles out of his earwax.
well yeah, that was why he was able to do it. the ogre meme part was the amount, not that he could do it. if i saved up a few months of ear wax i could do the same thing

White here, what little earwax I have is dry and flaky.

"White"

Hungarian detected

Maybe your ancestors got Turk'd

Rape was widespread during the Finno-Korean Hyper War. You ancestor got dicked by a Korean master race conqueror.

Are you part 15th Cherokee princess?

Also Asian. I thought having dry earwax was the norm until my black friend told me it was weird how Asians had dry earwax.
At least we're both lactose intolerant.

You mean dry as sand? You touch it and doesn't stick in your finger? It is grey?

Underrated post.

:^)

It looks like dry skin.

Genghis Khan was here

Not that guy but it varies in color just like wet earwax. It can be hard to get out of the ear canal because it often crumbles. Sometimes it can be wet but maybe that's because I got water in my ears.

Post more big titty Asian bitches plz

It looks like yellow dust that gathers into a semisolid flake in the shape of a small scab.

No

Imo you're a newfag and should fuck off back to r*ddit

European milk drinking master race.

>Sometimes it can be wet but maybe that's because I got water in my ears.
Either that or you're picking so wildly you made your ears bleed from the inside

Interesting.

Are there more physical differences between Caucasoids and Mongoloids?

BIG

Asians would be the master race if their males had 7 inch dicks on average.

Finngol detected

Mongooids have flatter faces for one.

Fun fact. When I was in Seoul and had walked around the city all day, I was taking the subway to get back to the hotel. I was standing and just looking around. After having looked at Korean faces all day, when I looked out the window into the dark tunnel, my own reflection startled me. I didn't recognise myself at first. What stared back at me was similar to the faces in the painting. A big nose and chin, stabbing out of my face. Large, round bright eyes. Reddish hair coupled with a sly grin. I looked highly untrustworthy, like a devil in disguise.

Dude thats fucking weird, I want my own asian for studying

Mongoloids have flat noses, epicanthic folds, lactose intolerance, lack of body odor, short limbs, sharper canine teeth, dry ear wax, a "yellow" hue to their skin (due to higher lower BMI but higher carotene), the ability to tan very dark (Asians have more photo-protective pigment melanin but they get lots of skin disorders).

Milk made me shit even though I am white, then I started drinking more because it was good laxative and now doesn't do anything.

Where do you live that you've never seen an Asian?

Those pointy ass European noses lmfao

Congratulations, you conquered lactose intolerance like modern humans did 10,000 years ago.

*lower BMI

Asians and Africans still have lactose intolerance.

Maybe they should just drink more milk then.

I dated this Chinese Malaysian girl with Asian G-cup titties. It was quite enjoyable.

so Pinocchio noses and bug eyes and their slanty eyes and buckteeth for westerners?

I don't think that's how it works.

All in a few months I am so proud

Big lips too.

Worked for me

Our bodies are also allergic to alcohol and we turn flush without getting drunk.

What exactly is the evolutionary purpose of slanty eyes? Was it just to protect from sun, or is there anything more to it?

cute grills

Yeah, I'm black and I have been drinking milk for decades but I still shit myself. This is why I have to stick with yoghurt. Asian friends tell me they warm up their milk before drinking it and they only drink little.

My Chinese friends only drink warm water. Lmao apparently cold water will hurt them.

Protection from mountain winds during the ice age.

Asian here. I never realized that most people didn't heat up their water before drinking it. I actually hate drinking hot water, but it's supposedly healthier which it probably isn't. That, and taking showers in the morning, instead of at night.

That's a cultural thing. It's generally believed in China that cold water is unhealthy for you.

>implying a glass of ice water isn't the greatest drink on earth

I thought it was supposed to be protection from the sun reflecting in the snow.

Yes, the "Asian glow". It also increases the chance of us getting esophageal cancer. But not all Asians get this syndrome.

My brother went to Beijing for 2 weeks, when he came back he tried drinking cold water but it only gave him headaches. Even years later he prefers drinking his water lukewarm.

Apparently the alcohol flush reaction originated within the Han Chinese population and can now be found in 36% of all East Asian peoples.

i think you're supposed to stick plants in your hot water when you drink it

>Alcohol flush reaction is best known as a condition that is experienced by people of East Asian descent. According to the analysis by HapMap project, the rs671 allele of the ALDH2 responsible for the flush reaction is rare among Europeans and Africans. 30% to 50% of people of Chinese, Korean and Japanese ancestry have at least one ALDH2 allele.[10] The rs671 form of ALDH2, which accounts for most incidents of alcohol flush reaction worldwide, is native to East Asia and most common in southeastern China. It most likely originated among Han Chinese in central China,[11] and it appears to have been positively selected in the past. Another analysis correlates the rise and spread of rice cultivation in Southern China with the spread of the allele.[3] The reasons for this positive selection aren't known, but it's been hypothesized that elevated concentrations of acetaldehyde may have conferred protection against certain parasitic infections, such as Entamoeba histolytica.[12]

Apperently it's true. Something about your body having to regulate temperature.

Nighttime showers are annoying. You know that you sweat when you sleep right? Best is showers at night and the morning.

They have smaller everything.

>it appears to have been positively selected in the past
How in the world was this an advantage?

HANED

yah.. weird haha

Chinese people are very superstitious. They think cold water will upset their qi and they believe all their food is either yin or yang so you have to eat the right balance.

EAST ASIA GOT CHINKED

>Asian friends tell me they warm up their milk
They just want that fresh-out-of-the-nipple taste

So Koreans and Japanese have Chinese ancestry?

You're probably just a disgusting slob.

It give you extra sensitivity to poisons I think

Also foot binding. What kind of barbaric people could do that to their own daughters for gibs

50% resistance to poison

>Apparently its true

(Citation needed)

>Chink A reacts poorly to alcohol
>chooses not to drink much and lives a healthy life
>Chink B is fine with his booze
>becomes and alcoholic and is killed in a drunken brawl

Historically all that hot water bullshit was true you know. Not because of ying yang bullshit but because of parasites and bacteria

>According to Traditional Chinese Medicine, every food has an energy. Yin food is cool and expanding; Yang food is warm and contracting. Think of a shell of iceberg lettuce (Yin), and now a chunk of beef steak (Yang), and you will instantly recognise this meaning.

What the heck

Chinks today still react horribly to alcohol but they continue drinking it and now up to 50% of East Asians have this gene

Ironically kys

Could be bigger.