So, I own a bar. It's not been going super well because, among other things...

So, I own a bar. It's not been going super well because, among other things, I'm not very proficient in the language of the country I've been running the bar in. How I came to own it is a long story.

Now I'm selling it. I got a buyer lined up, agreed to 65k in installments, off we go.

Then she got in touch with the landlord for the location to meet and agree to her assuming the lease and taking over. All fine. Except he hates me, because I don't speak the language.

Then I get a call saying she's only willing to pay 1/4 of the price. No negotiation. Just bam. That's it. And the landlord suddenly pressuring for cash despite knowing the situation that he'll get paid when the sale goes through.

They colluded to force me to sell at a tiny fucking fraction of what I'd originally planned to. And nothing I can do about it.

Just needed to bitch about this to someone so... I dunno. Fuck me I guess.

Kill them both and all of your problems go away.

Why can't you just refuse to sell? The landlord hating you doesn't mean he can force you to sell does it?

I'm behind on rent and he can force an eviction sooner or later. Can also cause problems with me trying to sell to someone else.

If I don't sell he'll evict me and give her the space anyway.

"They colluded to force me to sell at a tiny fucking fraction of what I'd originally planned to. And nothing I can do about it."

> being this much of a spineless pussy

OP grow a pair and be an adult business man. If the deal is not favorable for you, back out of the deal and find a different buyer. Also look into an attorney to sue your landlord for sabotaging your business interests.

What language/county?

bet it was in asia
Asians are the real jews

Poland

If I do that I end up with 0. For real.

You need to back out and threaten to find another buyer because they obviously are colluding. Being behind on rent isn't an excuse for your business to be devalued by 75%. The conversation with the woman should go "You came to me in good faith and made an offer for X amount that was agreeable and you have now reneged on that offer by a factor of 4 and that is unacceptable." End of conversation. If she has any conscience (or really wants the bar) she will re-up her offer.

Fuck the landlord, if he wanted to go through the hassle of evicting your he would have already done it. He just wants to fuck you over some more and thinks you're very desperate.

In the US you would be able to go to a broker that's familiar with these kinds of sales to line up another buyer as well as appraise your business accurately so that you could scoff at any offer that wasn't reasonable and have an appraisal to back it up.

If it's fucking Poland than just get lawyer, and if you're short on rent get a loan at the bank and explain the situation.

You made it sound like it was a third world country, don't let them fuck you over like that, there's usually plenty of laws and loopholes to avoid these situation in Europe.

If it comes down to it and legal action can't help you sell the bar for $1 more to anyone else.

It can't be that hard to find another buyer. If your only other choice is hitting 1/4th of what you wanted, you might as well sell if for 1/2nd or 3/4th to another party to fuck the bitch and still get a decent amount of money.

Tell the bitch buyer that you've got another buyer.
Tell her/it that the bid is a bit under what she bid, and that youll sell, but give her an opportunity to buy it at the price you agreed upon if she moves fast.
Other alternative is to get some funding and pay the landlord.

>muh apathetic defeatism

you're determined to be a goycuck so delete this thread and kill yourself

Only reason I can think of that he'd be this averse to using the law to protect himself is that his business isn't on the up and up and the landlord knows it.

top fucking kek

I have a broker who is. We're working on finding other buyers but so far no luck.

I'm not averse but I have to go through other people. This entire situation is just very draining. I have no money to go to court over any of this.

Borrowing money from banks to extend this shit and then potentially losing and owing all that money back is an extra risk as well.

Yeah well, nothing is guaranteed and when you own your own business there's always the chance of loss. "Potentially losing" sounds a lot better than definitely losing and getting completely cucked the fuck out by knowingly taking a haircut on your business' value though, so it's worth the shot to fight I think, but it's your life.

Protip: the landlord probably doesn't want to go to court or deal with any legal BS. Like I said, you'd have been served papers already if that were the case. Dude just wants to get someone in there that isn't completely cash strapped so he figured he'd drop a dime that your desperate and that she could get in for much less than she was offering. Fuck that noise.

I wanna die kill my fucking self now you filthy casual

You're in Thailand aren't you farang?

buy high sell low, you're doing it right.

If I were you I would catch the landlord alone and pull a gun in his mouth, tell him I will shoot him if he fucks me with again. He just knows he can fuck your over and you will leave the country with your tail between your legs. Man up and show him you can be a psycho if someone fucks you over.

Wroclaw?

nigger just dont sell it, eviction can take months, theres enough time to find another buyer until then, or just take out a loan like other anons said, also learn the the language of the country you are living in you absolute nigger

user care to tell us how you came to be in such a peculiar situation? It sounds like it could be an interesting story

Welp gg you got played poles are scumy like this

Bet you're german

Dude this. Either get some guys to "talk" to him or do it yourself. Its worth the 40k

I have a feeling OP already did it and is past the point of no return now.

Pay your fucking rent dead beat