I'm about to start my cryptotrading adventure

i'm about to start my cryptotrading adventure
i don't know shit about trading and economics, and i have very little understanding of cryptocurrencies
but fuck it i'm gonna do it and i'm gonna be RICH

any tips for a complete beginner like me, Veeky Forums?
i just registered on kraken because this tutorial article about cryptotrading that i read said kraken is "trustworthy" or something.

what exactly do i need to know before i start?

all in a digibytes
thats all you need to know

don't trust this user

digibyte already crashed

i don't even know what that is kek
but sure thanks for the tip

don't trust this user
he just wants more cheap digibytes for himself

got skype?

Is this for real do people really post their real img

no?

soon you will see that picture in the news with the headline "Bitcoin Millionaire?!" and all of Veeky Forums will be jealous and turn pink

well get something, I'll teach you how to trade

I can't tell Veeky Forums

it's a secret

This board is for people over 18 years of age.

dont do it OP he only wants you for your boipucci

no i'm not gonna let you cyberrape me

i'm 20 dude, sorry

About the worst time to start investing into crypto desu.We're arriving at the end of a bubble. Better wait a few weeks.

well i'm just here to practice for now. not really gonna spend too much money yet.

as i said i don't know almost anything about this.

I just restored my 30 000 dogecoins worth about 52$ which I mined several years back and left on my old computer to dust away.

I moved them over to an exodus wallet on my new computer, and I want to exchange them into bitcoin. There is an inbuilt exchanger in the exodus wallet, however, dogecoin is worth 52.8$ and after I exchange them into bitcoin the equivalent in bitcoin is only worth 45.3$?

Wouldn't a direct exchange between 30 000 doge coins into about 0.01... bitcoin have the same value in usd? Does the exodus wallet require a fee for performing the exchange or what?

>but fuck it i'm gonna do it and i'm gonna be RICH
This mentality is the reason why you're going get fucked over.

Most people who've gotten rich from crypto have had enough discipline to buy and hold through thick and thin. Day trading without any fundamental understanding of market analysis will fuck you over BADLY.

Don't expect to get rich quick with crypto op, you're gonna be disappointed. Also, Kraken requires you to be 18 for fiat deposits. Judging by that picture you're definitely not 18. And please never post such newfaggotry here again, there's plenty of good documentation for beginners out there.

Go to blogspot

well, despite what you see on Veeky Forums, you're supposed to buy high and sell low, k?

good luck!

Not to mention the fees for each trade start to fuck you over pretty quick when swing trading.

are you a grill

Hhhnnnnnggghhhhh

I'll give you a bitcoin if you let us Veeky Forumsnessmen file down your boipucci

uh yeaaaa

ew

i was decieved..

do not want.