youtube.com/watch?v=GMudK6QNtP8
poloniex.com/exchange#btc_ltc
coinmarketcap.com/#GBP
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>there are retards who bought this shit between 40-50 USD

LOL

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2051385.0

>tfw it's only gonna moon to it's previous ath before august

You faggots told me it would be $300 by now.

You could have listened. There were plenty of warnings.

I guess 50 was ATH.

Wow. A fucking misapprehension about Polo's wallet maintenance construed into LTC on the outs. Jesus. Looks like LTC might be a buy, if the BTC uncertainty causes another move into "safer" spaces. However, the promise of both BTC and BCC for holders may keep people in the BTC and we will not see the LTC -BTC move higher.
How is it versus USDT?

Everything is tanking right now you retarded shill.

Bitcoin isn't, dumbass.

it attemt to localise crash

Everbody stockpiling on btc

But bitcoinplus grows ever faster

that's why, retard

I hope you're all just shitposting. Everything is going down because bitcoin is surging and everyone wants in on the action. The alts are going to trail and a few are going to explode. I hope you're all buying right now.

NO SHIT, IDIOT. ENJOY THE BAGS. SEE YOU NEXT TIME.

>Buying when everything points towards an impending market correction
>Enjoy those -20% within 24 hours

I'm done with this crypto shit

unpredictable to the max

I'm trying to trade BTC to LTC and it is taking forever. Is this a real problem?

>unpredictable to the max
but user that is the reason its so good

Actually this was fairly predictable. Everyone has been talking bcc non-stop, it was given that lots of people would be dumping fiat and alts for btc before the fork snapshot.

Newfags just got rekt once again

You just got shilled into the LTC meme, dumbass.

But BCC is overhyped shit, it's worthless.Who would want it?

>Everything is tanking
EOS/USD is up

>stuff given for free
>who would want it

you all forgon about only trustable THE BITCOIN-CLASSIC OF 2014

green box

My index funds aren't

Haha this asshole was triggered at me yesterday after I laughed when he said all in on ltc.

Laughing even harder today.

Bix Weir recommended Litecoin a while ago.

Litecoin talk start 9:30 mark

Litecoin & Silver - "Bix Live" from The Greenhouse!

youtube.com/watch?v=GMudK6QNtP8

Bix Weir is a scam artist like everyone shilling silver/crypto on youtube

How high will LTC go before August 1st? I keep hearing it will only reach 48 or so. That's kinda lame.

I bought 1000 USD worth of litecoins back in 2013 and been holding onto them all this time. Do you think I should sell them, change them to bitcoins or keep sitting on them?

wait until after the first few days of august

t. Shitcoiner

What is going to happen? I haven't been active in this scene for years. Looking for a good long term solution.

Just hold onto them for a while. At least after the first week of august

don't get caught bagholding LTC

Well it is settled then. I already consider the money lost so whatever.

ltc fiat value is still OK, hasn't really moved. btc is just kicking ass lately though. everyone wants their free Bitcoin cash to dump on the market right away.

you lost only half
can save the rest

Litecoin is stupidly overvalued, it should never be over 2 digits ever

after this bitcoin crap is over, litecoin will return to its true value of 5-8$

It has held remarkably stable @ $40+, even when bitcoin was crashing and everything else was tanking. It's gone down tremendously mostly because of the wallet issue there and bitcoin skyrocketing. It's not moving up, but it's not moving down.

So, interesting. The level of support there contrasted to other coins means it does have a lot of potential to shoot up.

tbqh, the only reason litecoin is above 2 digits, is because of this bitcoin shitstorm

once it is setlled, it will return to its true value, it might dip below 2 digits again, it should, but i doubt it will go any higher than this, not when we are so close to the 1st august

tbqh, i would sell half now, and keep the rest and see

securing profits along the way is a good practice, user-kun

Now BTC is getting segwit so LTC is in the process of going back to being just another irrelevant shitcoin. Any increase you see in price for the foreseeable future will be due to BTC rallies, best case scenario you'll profit as much as you would holding BTC, but probably less.

->

LTC is currently under maintenance or experiencing wallet/network issues. Deposits and withdrawals will remain disabled until a solution is found, which may require an update from the LTC team. Any updates must be tested and audited before enabling.

sys bro please, who are you?

how did you know about btce?

>may require an update from the LTC team
Poloniex writes this for every wallet under maintenance nowadays.
A few weeks ago SJCX was under maintenance and the message also said it may require updates from the developers. It worked fine on Bittrex and SJCX (StorJ) developers said Poloniex never contacted them

with litecoin 2nd time this week
this time very looong

BIT coin trading about BOUT £27.50
COIN BASE is up and running it had a temp. glitch!
we are still safe! give it a while....

litecoin jumped beyond £30 again!
I have bought a small amount today

from what I have seen and experienced so fat btc is the backbone of crypto currency! Everything is pegged to it .
coinmarketcap.com/#GBP
btc is going up so there is hope for other crypto currencies to perform better.....

coinbase will suspend BTC trade as the fork is likely to cause jitters, this will be done for while on 01. August.

Dumb dumbs
BTC is up, LTC is pretty solid for all the shit going on

Wait for August 1st

LTC is currently under maintenance or experiencing wallet/network issues. Deposits and withdrawals will remain disabled until a solution is found, which may require an update from the LTC team. Any updates must be tested and audited before enabling.

>he fell for the shitcoin meme

>selling LTC

Well I guess we can't all go to the moon

>he really thinks the chickening is happening
yikes

PPT is rising. so glad I got in.

i hope you realize that is Polo's default message whenever it has a problem

It is Polo's problem, not Litecoin's

wait till cheep LTC come in Poloniex
it part of manipulation

Who the fuck cares.

this Pump on poloniex on near zero volume
cose bloked LTC deposits

Arise now

WAIT TILL poloniex OPEN LTC DEPOSITS!

This. Never fall for the FOMO.

WAIT TILL poloniex OPEN LTC DEPOSITS!
IF YOU BUY AND GOTO SLEEP YOU LOSE ALL!

shut the fuck up pajeet

Live saving information:

88 $

They are interesting charts. Is there somewhere I can see this for other coins?

Every shitcoin you mean

>15 posts by this ID
>broken english

yeahh..im not giving you my litecoin, chang. nice try