Has a black culture ever accomplished anything?

Has a black culture ever accomplished anything?

uh...they BUILT this country

Have you ever accomplished anything?

WE WUZ KANGZ WHILE YOU WHITE DEVILZ WUZ KAVEMEN

Music and cooking in the US alone. If that's actually you, learn to orient your pictures properly shit damn.

They invented human being obviously

Survived enough to retain distinction in the face of rampant assimilatory social pressures. music, dance, etc.... Also political movements that shaped the world and continue to do so to this day.

But also, grow up.

>cooking
Yeah I'll take a plate of over-seasoned pig knuckles, extra hypertension, diabetes on the side.

Made you insecure enough to post this.

These were built 2000 years before Rome even existed as a village

Literally built the US from the ground up using just cotton

>i don't know anything beyond sweeping and ill-informed generalizations so i'll post this
pic related, hilariously

Take me to one black cookout where there isn't a nigga sitting in a rascal who lost his toes to gangrene, piling some fat nigga shit on his plate.

Take me to a trailer park where you can't see the same thing

WE

Take me to one NBA game where the majority of players aren't black

It's an actual fact that black Americans suffer from diabetes and other diseases related to chronic obesity than white Americans do. I know it's a fashionable among white liberals to shroud the health crisis in the black community under some sort of snarky "woke" meme that blacks are, like, ***aMaZeBaLLs*** at cooking - but you're not doing anyone any favors, least of all black people themselves.

*more than white Americans do

So niggers are fatter than the rest of the fatasses, what's your point? If you're looking for people circlejerk to your race baiting threads go to fucking /pol/.

Jazz music is patrician.

This ain't my thread. Neither white nor black American food is good. It's all either at least somewhat derivative of European cuisine, or it's just bad.

/thread

besides being annoying?

This is true
t. paramedic

Provided and pioneered the critical foundations of the past 100 years of western music

Yes. There were several very wealthy powerful empires in African history, they have a lot of resources and manpower. But recently and relevant to western society? Sure, African Americans specifically have contributed a fuckload to the society we live in today.

The cultural impact of the blacks in America has had a corrosive anti-intellectual effect which will be felt for centuries.

Oh boy, this looks to be a quality History & Humanities thread!
Surely high quality History & Humanities discussion will follow!

Thank you OP, I was getting so tired of the race bait and meme threads!

>This ain't my thread. Neither white nor black American food is good. It's all either at least somewhat derivative of European cuisine, or it's just bad.

Lol no. nice job trying to brush over the mass culinary influences that exist in American food