Private transactions will be the next big thing

Private transactions will be the next big thing

The question is Z Cash or Monero and why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9lKOQMCAmDU
twitter.com/petertoddbtc/status/793584540891643906
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

bump again

Monero. Zcash is almost too private.
youtu.be/9lKOQMCAmDU
Skip to 11mins

Verge (XVG) which is really anonymous and can be transferred via a wide range of platforms that are normie-friendly.

Wrong. Zcoin (XZC)

sigh nobody wants these shitcoins

Zcash is a shitcoin and it has a stupid name. Buy monero idiot

Why is Zcash a shitcoin?

I hope you don't actually believe that. Everyone's profile is public even if transactions can't be tracked.

Exactly. Monero and zcash are the most hyped coins with anonymous transactions, lots of people have them in their portfolio just because they are so frequently mentioned but not because of the underlying technology. When the time will come that crypto will be used more regularly as a means of payment, people who require anonymous transactions will actually start looking into coins. And then people will realize that zcoin tackles the fundamental issues that zcash and monero have. Why they are not completely reliable for anonymity. Google it, OP, you'll see. That day may be far away, but when it comes you'll be happy that your bags aren't filled with the actual shitcoins.

Nice shillpost. 10 SIGT coins have been deposited in your account.

I am all in on ZEC faggots, get on my level !

Monero ffs

I know you guys are emotional over your investments but ZCash has the backing to appeal to normies. Thats what matters when ur investing

AB starts newly starts accepting one of these coins. 1 week later. permanent maintenance. 2 weeks later dude roped. One is clearly better and had no issues up to that point.

Rephrase your sentence it's difficult to read

Because I didn't give you the answer of which coin I think is better? That was on purpose to keep newfags new.

AlphaBay was to start using Zcash
Got rekt

Zcash has wallet update, Polo retards, cannot manage to update the software (main devs of vacations sucking fluffy ponies dickie)

Dev are back, wallet updated.

Zec is kek !

twitter.com/petertoddbtc/status/793584540891643906

ZCash is backdoored, alphabay implements it and goes down soon after, lol.

No it is not. Check again.

Monero is numba 1 for now but it has infinite linear inflation so I don't fucking want it

educate yourself.

Zcash isn't even private.

and it has a 20% tax devs going directly to the jews plus the infinite hidden inflation problem.

>ZTrash
Monero of course. Why anyone wanting privacy would use the fed-backdoored shit that is zcash is beyond me.