See all that red, lads?

See all that red, lads?

"Buy when there's blood in the streets, even if the blood is your own" - Baron Rothschild

What are some good alt moon missions?

bitcoin

Qrl is confirmed scam, one of the three founders made a post about it. Google it. Sell that shit.

Who would of knew ...

Also short bitcoin on x25 leverage right before the sheep are all collectively dumped upon for chasing ''free money''

Never even heard of those.

almost everything red

I'm buying ark right now

okay

I bought ARK, LBRY and SYS and everything crashed some more

fml

Just hold on, don't buy yet, we have 3 more days to go.

I think VIA, won't go below 25k, that was the last buy of Otoh (really big wale) plus news incoming.

everything breaks floors today, your shitcoin will go much lower, just wait and see

I'm starting to think it might be a lot more profitable to just say screw it to BCC and go on a shopping spree right before the fork, or at least right before most exchanges stop BTC withdrawals. Especially high volume alts like ETH and LTC.

There's still plenty of time before the fork, so it's probably best to wait before buying. Not sure if selling now and rebuying later would be a good idea, but at least keep in mind that it's very likely for all of them to shoot up like crazy after the fork.

Discount strat is never a bad idea

Smart

Wanna capitalise on the alt bloodbath on Bittrex? Buy TKS, it'll climb so long as amerifats keep taking their funds out of alts and putting em in BTC, altas won't start pumping until after Aug 1 when people realise BCC is worthless (Y)

Also BTCD seems solid too, basically any coin that's been on an uptrend since other alts started going down

will an alt crash last that long?

This. Last crash it mooned almost instantly, meaning it's likely you can get some gains jump out and catch a ride elsewhere too

Yeah, three days sounds about right. Usually times up nicely with the weekend.

Buying today or tomorrow will lose you money no matter what. The real gamble is buying alts on Sunday right before the fork. While people are dumping BCC and pumping that back into alts you're already for blast off.

Watch BTC carefully, once price movement stagnates that's a buy signal for the alts, could last only today, could last all the way till August 1, it all depends on how soon people realise BCC is shit, and even then BTC might shit itself further, i think we're entering another bear phase.

QRL is great buy right now.....dropped almost 50% b/c of legit scam news. They had a falling out w/ one of their non-core employees. Someone they hired to do business/marketing. While it won't rebound all the way, it's going to rebound a significant amount as everyone learn the incident was bad, but not nearly fatal.

Metal (MTL) is looking like a steal.